Lily Pebbles #8 A day not moaned is a day not lived.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No.

"Beauty is in the eye of the beholder" but in Lily's case it's not true. You can't be pretty with such an ugly personality.
I used to find her pretty a few years ago, she stood out.

Now all I see is a miserable cow. She frowns constantly and it makes her look ugly.

Reactions: 7
She’s limited comments on her posts, I’m guessing this is to stop anyone who doesn’t follower her from leaving unsavoury comments...or to encourage people to follow her so that they can comment making her numbers go up 🙄

• Wow
Reactions: 6
She’s limited comments on her posts, I’m guessing this is to stop anyone who doesn’t follower her from leaving unsavoury comments...or to encourage people to follow her so that they can comment making her numbers go up 🙄
It's been this way for a very long time

Reactions: 2
Okay lily is following a climate change insta page, waiting patiently about flat earth.

That dress is not for someone who is insecure with her body. She needs fabric that give some sort of structure so it highlights her waist in a good way, and who are all these people?

Anyway shouldn’t she AD her toilet seat, I am going to complaint to ASA tmr 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She’s so bloody vain, literally in love with her reflection! So we didn’t get a restaurant bathroom selfie as I predicted but a home one instead! If she thinks a slow closing toilet seat is impressive (& content FFS) she needs to get out more!! 🤯

• Haha
Reactions: 16
The reason she doesn’t know any retired people is probably because most people around her have quite comfortable jobs with a high salary. Probably no nurses, truck drivers or construction workers. But even a secretary at a law firm or a teacher, most people do not want to do that until they die. I’m sure her music producing dad has made his career out of his passion, but most of us work to earn a living and while we like our jobs, we think stopping at 69 (current retirement age in my country, used to be 65), is enough.

Reactions: 10
She’s so bloody vain, literally in love with her reflection! So we didn’t get a restaurant bathroom selfie as I predicted but a home one instead! If she thinks a slow closing toilet seat is impressive (& content FFS) she needs to get out more!! 🤯
I can't figure out if she's in love with her reflection or she does these for the "you look great!!" and 😍😍 kind of DMs - to act as reaffirmations as she's that insecure.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.