Lily Pebbles #8 A day not moaned is a day not lived.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anybody else get the impression she's never been camping before? The classic British holiday.

Also fuming that she complained about not having a holiday in a time when thousands have had their holidays cancelled and/or are too scared to go on holiday (myself included). She either had this already booked and didn't consider it a real holiday, or it's been PR-as gifted since her last post. Either way, I'm fuming.

Reactions: 26
Anybody else get the impression she's never been camping before? The classic British holiday.

Also fuming that she complained about not having a holiday in a time when thousands have had their holidays cancelled and/or are too scared to go on holiday (myself included). She either had this already booked and didn't consider it a real holiday, or it's been PR-as gifted since her last post. Either way, I'm fuming.
Sorry babe we London babes don't do camping like you girls in Devon, we aren't farmer. Plus babe, is glamping, i mentioned it twice, this is not your ordinary mosquitoes orgy sleeping camping. Rant over. #freelondon

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I’m almost looking forward to this camping trip and seeing her wrestle between being even more miserable and moany without home comforts and whilst trying to appear somewhat grateful for a holiday and making some content out of it. 😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
OMG Lily you are really scraping the barrel now...
What idiot doesn’t know that if you have the lights on at night with the windows and doors open you’re openly inviting all the bugs in for a party?! How little life experience does this girl have?!

Oh wait... “Nobody ever told me!” 🤯
509423B6-9D7C-4444-A0C8-B36C75768D16.png

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Blimey, she’s making a family holiday sound like she’s being shipped off to Guantanamo Bay.
Some of us would love a camping trip but can’t afford it or get the time off work.
I know we joke about her moaning but she really is ungrateful.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
That fly post was from her house still! Perhaps she got to her GLAMPING destination and it wasn’t glam enough for Instagram so she’s resorted to flies ...you couldn’t make this up! 🤣

Reactions: 10
OMG Lily you are really scraping the barrel now...
What idiot doesn’t know that if you have the lights on at night with the windows and doors open you’re openly inviting all the bugs in for a party?! How little life experience does this girl have?!

Oh wait... “Nobody ever told me!” 🤯
View attachment 205124
She didn't PR gift the lights? I am sure it is gifted

Ooh so tempting to ASA it! 😂
OMG YES, just done! thanks for the inspo

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Her threads are certainly getting busy, I haven’t been on in a few days and had sooo much to catch up on 😂

I’m currently half way through the wedding episode so I’ll come back with my comments when I’ve bothered listening to the rest.

I dont find Deb's fashion choices particularly exciting but I like her style and would watch a video of her outfits over Lily or Anna's any day

New to this thread, but I came to see if Lily had threads and Tattle did not disappoint! I was really irritated by her comments about wearing her fella’s shorts “disappointed with how they fit”. She goes on about how she doesn’t like her body since having a baby, complains constantly that things don’t fit, but never seems to DO anything about it?

Reactions: 16
New to this thread, but I came to see if Lily had threads and Tattle did not disappoint! I was really irritated by her comments about wearing her fella’s shorts “disappointed with how they fit”. She goes on about how she doesn’t like her body since having a baby, complains constantly that things don’t fit, but never seems to DO anything about it?
I low-key think she's hoping someone would "reach out" with a slimming treatment or something at this point.

Reactions: 8
If she was a YouTuber that cared about her job she could do a series like “dressing for my body post baby” pick things she would usually choose but use a personal shopping service like Topshop to compare how someone else would dress her.

Or she could commit to 12 weeks with a post natal PT/coach to focus on giving women tips on safely improve health and fitness (weight loss IF that’s her goal) after having a baby. She could then incorporate workouts (and reuse on IGTV) and what I eat in a days. Within that 12 weeks she could try out 1-on-1 coaching with different people like a Pilates instructor, a yoga, a dance etc and show fitness isn’t just about running for an hour on the treadmill.

It would give her a lot of content and focus. But she’s lazy

Reactions: 25
If she was a YouTuber that cared about her job she could do a series like “dressing for my body post baby” pick things she would usually choose but use a personal shopping service like Topshop to compare how someone else would dress her.

Or she could commit to 12 weeks with a post natal PT/coach to focus on giving women tips on safely improve health and fitness (weight loss IF that’s her goal) after having a baby. She could then incorporate workouts (and reuse on IGTV) and what I eat in a days. Within that 12 weeks she could try out 1-on-1 coaching with different people like a Pilates instructor, a yoga, a dance etc and show fitness isn’t just about running for an hour on the treadmill.

It would give her a lot of content and focus. But she’s lazy
Honestly I don’t remember following her, she’s always just been “around” on my Instagram and this seems to be a recurring theme- constantly passing up golden opportunities for genuinely interesting content!!

I low-key think she's hoping someone would "reach out" with a slimming treatment or something at this point.
Ooh she’ll be a Slimming Tea girl before we know it 🤢

Reactions: 3
Yes Lily, cot bumpers aren’t safe. Because I’d rather my child broke their arm than stopped breathing and died. God, she is so thick sometimes.

• Wow
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.