Lily Pebbles #6 the Tattle thread works harder than Lily!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
DD18A677-0DD0-424D-B3C7-FF258D518C83.jpeg

In all my year, my trainers have NEVER been this dirty. What the duck is she doing? Filthy witch.

• Sick
Reactions: 21
Sorry, just wanted to rebuttal this comment slightly. What the previous poster said, regarding returning to work 9-5 with a 10-week-old isn’t necessarily a load of bollocks at all.

Remember that the UK is a bit of an anomaly with regard to paid maternity leave compared to many countries. The US, for instance, doesn’t offer more than a few weeks paid leave for women who have just had babies. Besides which, self-employed women in the UK will also be quick to return to work, as government maternity allowance is quite poor, plus they want to be able to hold their income streams, which are not guaranteed to still exist if they take leave for many months.

Sorry, just wanted to weigh in there that the previous poster is right when she spoke of mothers of 10-week-olds returning to work full-time. And yes, I expect it is a lot more difficult for them than it was for Lily to wander six feet away from her newborn to have some photos snapped of her in the garden for a couple of hours.
I agree with this wholeheartedly. But, we’re missing the main point here. What Lily does, as well as all other influencers, is NOT WORK. Rearranging rooms and shelves in your house as well as trying on free clothes and beauty products does not constitute as actual work 😂

Reactions: 13
Not only is she 'keeping it real' but also... 'NObody everrrrrr tells you......' Sigh.

Reactions: 3
Does anyone know where Lily lives? I don't want the street name or anything, just the general area. I know its North London, but haven't figured out if she lives very far from Central or not. Not sure why it would be logistically impossible..They have a car, if she didn't want to take public transport.
Finsbury Park I believe

I follow a much smaller influencer on Instagram and she is looking to get her teeth done, just saw on stories that she is having 6 consultations because they are her teeth and she needs to make sure she picks the right dentist. The only thing I could think of is Lily, I really hope for her sake she has done her research and not just gone with the first person to offer her a discount.

Reactions: 6
Grey Garnham? All I hear is Grey Gardens.
Such a dull name for a beautiful little girl, what a shame. So many lovely girls names too. Anyone else think she is awkward around her own child. She always seems moany and miserable like she has something better to do and resents her.

Reactions: 7
I follow a much smaller influencer on Instagram and she is looking to get her teeth done, just saw on stories that she is having 6 consultations because they are her teeth and she needs to make sure she picks the right dentist. The only thing I could think of is Lily, I really hope for her sake she has done her research and not just gone with the first person to offer her a discount.
You end up looking like Alfie Deyes if you just go for whoever in Dubai #gifted him his teeth.

Makes you think his natural teeth weren't so bad after all.

Wouldn't surprise me if Lily did an Alfie and ended up with worse teeth after because she went with however gives her a deal.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
You end up looking like Alfie Deyes if you just go for whoever in Dubai #gifted him his teeth.

Makes you think his natural teeth weren't so bad after all.

Wouldn't surprise me if Lily did an Alfie and ended up with worse teeth after because she went with however gives her a deal.
Not even God could have prepared me for that group photo of Lily's dentists on their website; I can only hope Lily ends up with something decent.

• Haha
Every time I see her bio on Instagram I roll my eyes to the heavens.
“London-based Content creator”
Really? I mean, REALLY? The mank from inside your trainers is now what constitutes as London based content?!
Just when you think she can’t sink any lower...
This is desperation in its purest, most filthy form 😱
This isn’t keeping it real and relatable, this is embarrassing. Does she not have anyone in her circle asking her what she’s actually doing with her life?

Reactions: 12
Really? I mean, REALLY? The mank from inside your trainers is now what constitutes as London based content?!
This isn’t keeping it real and relatable, this is embarrassing. Does she not have anyone in her circle asking her what she’s actually doing with her life?
She’s a boring, grumpy, cold Mother. She looks bored with motherhood. Bored with her life, almost resentful and huffy about Grey. She almost spits out ‘the days when I have her’ like poison. It’s awful to watch.

That blade of grass in her shoe was from London, I assume 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Was it grass? I thought it was a ball of hair 🤢 rank whatever it was

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.