Lily Pebbles #6 the Tattle thread works harder than Lily!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is one step closer to becoming phillipa... being besties with Sarah.
I thought the exact same thing when I saw it! Lily, you will never be Phillipa! Stop copying her, it’s embarrassing.

Reactions: 4
Omg why does she revel in posting about how gross her stuff is?? Did not need that trainer video in my life

• Sick
Reactions: 20
Is Monday not a work day? 😏
Bunking off for a hair appointment! Tut tut! 😂 Did Rich approve the leave then? :unsure:

Reactions: 13
It looks matted, oily and dry at the same time. Incredible.
I wonder does she have a huge buildup of product? Perhaps she isn't using a antiresidue shampoo once a week. Also, know how to properly wash your hair helps. She should massage the scalp, not the hair and apply conditioner to only the ends... Seems basic but many dont know that.
I though this. It looks to me like when you havent washed the product out properly. It must feel so horrible to touch.

Reactions: 5
Does anyone know where Lily lives? I don't want the street name or anything, just the general area. I know its North London, but haven't figured out if she lives very far from Central or not. Not sure why it would be logistically impossible..They have a car, if she didn't want to take public transport.

Reactions: 2
Did she actually pay for this hair cut? I didn’t notice any AD-PR GIFT/EXPERIENCE/SAMPLE/GIFTEDBUTNOOBLIGATIONTOPOST

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Does anyone know where Lily lives? I don't want the street name or anything, just the general area. I know its North London, but haven't figured out if she lives very far from Central or not. Not sure why it would be logistically impossible..They have a car, if she didn't want to take public transport.
Bounds Green I think?

Reactions: 1
Sorry, just wanted to rebuttal this comment slightly. What the previous poster said, regarding returning to work 9-5 with a 10-week-old isn’t necessarily a load of bollocks at all.

Remember that the UK is a bit of an anomaly with regard to paid maternity leave compared to many countries. The US, for instance, doesn’t offer more than a few weeks paid leave for women who have just had babies. Besides which, self-employed women in the UK will also be quick to return to work, as government maternity allowance is quite poor, plus they want to be able to hold their income streams, which are not guaranteed to still exist if they take leave for many months.

Sorry, just wanted to weigh in there that the previous poster is right when she spoke of mothers of 10-week-olds returning to work full-time. And yes, I expect it is a lot more difficult for them than it was for Lily to wander six feet away from her newborn to have some photos snapped of her in the garden for a couple of hours.
I went back to work full time as a lawyer after 10 weeks

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Gosh! Why do I find myself watching this woman? She has no content and is boring and so miserable about everything! I clearly am stupid for wasting my time watching her!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Rich is brilliant with Grey! He seems so natural with her.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.