Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

whatever1

First job back after having Grey was literally standing in her back garden taking a photo in a romper, while her husband watched her baby. Try dropping your 10 week old off at daycare with strangers and spending all day at a job you hate, pumping breastmilk in a closet. Emotions!! This fucking insensitive asshole.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 54
Honestly given the size of the room and its future as a kid's bedroom, it would make more sense to have wooden floors and then you can get a big rug around the bed. I also do not get this obsession with having carpeted bedrooms... a kid will play and draw on the floor, wood is much more suitable for that. She's weirdly set in her ways and persistent about things 'THEY HAVE TO BE THIS WAY BECAUSE THEY ALWAYS HAVE BEEN. Good lord.
It's because she lives in England and it's SO COLD here like the coldest place in the world and you HAVE to have carpet, it's actually the law and no one could possibly understand how cold it is and how difficult it makes flooring choices and Lily has faced discrimination because of her carpet choices and you never see carpet featured on Asos so it makes you feel bad about your flooring choices.

Also did I mention she's British and that's why no one understands her?

• Haha
Reactions: 44

Eileen_2019

VIP Member
They divide Grey's care as if they are divorced. She'll say things like "it is Rich's day with Grey" and not even feed her lunch. So odd, especially when you are both at home.

• Heart
Reactions: 39

nym3ria

Chatty Member
One thing I have noticed about Lily is how often she will say I was jealous of this and that. While I do think it's great that she admits it, it does seem she gets jealous of Anna (and others) a lot. She is def one of those friends that wants to be the first to have and do everything.
if you've been to Tenerife, Lily's been to Elevenerife

• Haha
Reactions: 38

Mermaid456

Why would people listen to these useless podcasts talking about university life, surely there are much better podcasts that will add value?

They didn't do anything in University that makes them stand out., ( I have not listened to it but I am 100% sure, these two are just parties and boys).

They did not stand up for any cause or actively involved in societies. I have mates that did political science and very much involved in ideology and politics and can argue their grounds. They are two ordinary British girls that go to University like 95% of British students (plus student loan/finance), with parents pretty much alive and supportive, so really what makes them so special?
their podcast is a complete example of two over privileged women who believe their own self-importance, given how much smoke is blown up their ass in the comments section, are you surprised? haha

• Heart
Reactions: 37

SachaStark

Fleur showed her copy of Hiron’s book on her stories this morning, and managed to show both the personalised message for her written in the front of the book, AND noted clearly that it was a Gifted PR Product.

Gifted for PR, Lily, not just gifted from a friend.

Just goes to show how much more class and intelligence Fleur has than Lily.

Reactions: 35

majestic26

VIP Member
A year ago today she shot her first job back after having Grey. The 'mix of emotions' was crazy. Why?! All you did was get dressed and take some pictures in your own house! Imagine if she had to actually leave the house and go back to work in a 9-5 or shift work like us regular folk.

• Haha
Reactions: 34

zigandzag

So here is my cynical view tattlers.
I feel like after the BLM movement Lily has done nothing but deflect and look for sympathy... moles, her curly Jewish hair, weight and style after a baby and now eczema all in a very unsuccessful bit to be more relatable and frankly less of a bitch. Views??

Also interesting- her sister commenting on the post to say something like she thought she was the only one had eczema in the family. But strange if this was such a huge problem for you that it’s the first your sister who you see all the time has heard of it. Makes me think she is not close to them at all or she’s exaggerating.

• Heart
Reactions: 32

Wobblehead

VIP Member
I have been thinking about Lily and when you really look back what has she ever done that was original. She has just jumped on the blogging bandwagon and rode the train into the station. She has no original thought. All her blogs have been about bog standard stuff that everyone else is doing. Reviewing make up that costs a fortune, decorating a house, having a baby. She could be doing so much more living in London but it all boils down to the fact that she is essentially LAZY. Christ by 7.30am every day I have got up, had a shower, checked work emails and walked the dog, got my son up for home school and then left for work myself. I come home at 5 and do boring mundane household chores for an hour - i'm no Mrs Hinch but my house is clean. Some evenings I ride my bike some evenings we watch TV. I find time to post on the tattle and have a gander round SM. I get all that done with a full time stressful job. She does absolutely fuck all all day sat at home and moans about that. She really gets on my nerves I do not think there is another example of a blogger who has got by doing proper fuck all (as Mickey Flanagan would say) like she has.

• Haha
Reactions: 31

majestic26

VIP Member
If your skincare routine is so long that you need a cheat sheet in your bathroom to remember every step... maybe you've taken it a bit too far? 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 31

BooYa

Lily got quite forceful at the end about women who choose to not have children and how she’s seen it from both sides and doesn’t understand how someone wouldn’t want a baby. It didn’t come across great, to me, anyway. Also saying about how she looks back on pre baby Lily and reprimands her for having no purpose in life without children and being bored in her life etc. It just sounded a bit strange as she was talking with a friend who doesn’t have a baby - does she think Anna and Mark have no real purpose in life at the minute? Does a satisfaction with life only come with giving birth?! If I got a bit annoyed listening as a mother of three I’d be interested in how it comes across to those who don’t have children.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 30

Justlurking1

She does finally explain that she’s Jewish and that she felt she might face abuse if she open about it so that’s why she hid it. She also discusses that she had a lot of abuse when she went to Israel for a holiday which made her double down on not sharing that part of her life.

She edited out Jewish elements of her wedding video because she wasn’t sure how people would react to it. That’s quite sad.

I haven’t watched the whole video but this is the most interesting topic I think I’ve ever heard Lily speak about.
This is so incredibly sad. Like she said, antisemitism is real. I really hope nobody bashes her for this, she can be a moany pain in the arse but She should not feel she has to hide the fact that she is Jewish because of idiots online.

Reactions: 30