Lily Pebbles #6 the Tattle thread works harder than Lily!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Great title

Just listening to the university podcast. Skipped the beginning bits completely and now playing it at 1.5x to get through it. Lily actually relishes in the fact she was so tit in school. Why is that something to be proud of?!

Reactions: 10
Labelling her arket rain coat as ‘ad - pr gift - aff link’ is a tortuous and long winded way of making up your own rules and then making them meaningless in the process. Just say gifted/aff link.
I know it’s not that different from what she said but her insistence on doing it her own way is why people don’t trust influencers

Great title

Just listening to the university podcast. Skipped the beginning bits completely and now playing it at 1.5x to get through it. Lily actually relishes in the fact she was so tit in school. Why is that something to be proud of?!
It’s probably so she can say ‘I did tit at school but look how well I turned out!’

Reactions: 7
Labelling her arket rain coat as ‘ad - pr gift - aff link’ is a tortuous and long winded way of making up your own rules and then making them meaningless in the process. Just say gifted/aff link.
I know it’s not that different from what she said but her insistence on doing it her own way is why people don’t trust influencers
Is that the dog tit brown one? 💩💩💩

Reactions: 1
Why would people listen to these useless podcasts talking about university life, surely there are much better podcasts that will add value?

They didn't do anything in University that makes them stand out., ( I have not listened to it but I am 100% sure, these two are just parties and boys).

They did not stand up for any cause or actively involved in societies. I have mates that did political science and very much involved in ideology and politics and can argue their grounds. They are two ordinary British girls that go to University like 95% of British students (plus student loan/finance), with parents pretty much alive and supportive, so really what makes them so special?

Tbh Anna was a bit more insightful. She actually worked through uni which I think they could have developed more. Lily didn't do much. I guess she's always been ready for a career in not doing much.

• Haha
Oh Lily is so desperate, you can tell she needs this podcast badly! She posted stories before recording, during recording, after recording and now even to her feed a video of her doing the podcast. So much effort for a half-arsed bullshit podcast. All this opposed to Anna who hardly even mentioned it, she only posted a short IG story shot as a quick reminder, but even that with the photo the two of them took couple of years ago for the original series. Anna almost seems embarrassed to have too much to do with that podcast, while Lily considers it her achievement of the year.

Oh Lily is so desperate, you can tell she needs this podcast badly! She posted stories before recording, during recording, after recording and now even to her feed a video of her doing the podcast. So much effort for a half-arsed bullshit podcast. All this opposed to Anna who hardly even mentioned it, she only posted a short IG story shot as a quick reminder, but even that with the photo the two of them took couple of years ago for the original series. Anna almost seems embarrassed to have too much to do with that podcast, while Lily considers it her achievement of the year.
Also while Lily has the podcast in her bio, Anna doesn’t even mention it 😂

Reactions: 16

Also while Lily has the podcast in her bio, Anna doesn’t even mention it 😂
oooo a thought, do you think Gleam made Anna do it?

• Wow
Why would people listen to these useless podcasts talking about university life, surely there are much better podcasts that will add value?

They didn't do anything in University that makes them stand out., ( I have not listened to it but I am 100% sure, these two are just parties and boys).

They did not stand up for any cause or actively involved in societies. I have mates that did political science and very much involved in ideology and politics and can argue their grounds. They are two ordinary British girls that go to University like 95% of British students (plus student loan/finance), with parents pretty much alive and supportive, so really what makes them so special?
their podcast is a complete example of two over privileged women who believe their own self-importance, given how much smoke is blown up their ass in the comments section, are you surprised? haha

• Heart
Reactions: 37
oooo a thought, do you think Gleam made Anna do it?
Maybe Anna is just a good friend and she is doing it more to support Lily? I mean out of the two of them Anna is definitely more successful, so if I was Gleam I wouldn’t try to push Anna into doing something that she doesn’t want, because she can always leave? I wish she did go to the agency that Kate La Vie works with, her ads and stuff seem a lot less forced.

Reactions: 8
Maybe Anna is just a good friend and she is doing it more to support Lily? I mean out of the two of them Anna is definitely more successful, so if I was Gleam I wouldn’t try to push Anna into doing something that she doesn’t want, because she can always leave? I wish she did go to the agency that Kate La Vie works with, her ads and stuff seem a lot less forced.
Yeah, I feel like Anna is probably trying to save Lily from her constant moaning, ehm I mean 'content' :rolleyes:, but at the same time probably isn't super excited or proud of this shitshow they call podcast. Anna is trying to appeal to busy working boss women with her brand being all about organisation and 'kicking that to-do list in the ass' and even though I cannot imagine who would need her advice over the age of 22, this podcast definitely doesn't fit in her profile.

Reactions: 8
Yeah, I feel like Anna is probably trying to save Lily from her constant moaning, ehm I mean 'content' :rolleyes:, but at the same time probably isn't super excited or proud of this shitshow they call podcast. Anna is trying to appeal to busy working boss women with her brand being all about organisation and 'kicking that to-do list in the ass' and even though I cannot imagine who would need her advice over the age of 22, this podcast definitely doesn't fit in her profile.
everyone without kids or pets and have a husband that is tidy/anal like Mark can keep their home tidy too, idk why she seems like the first person doing so?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.