Lily Pebbles #6 the Tattle thread works harder than Lily!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
First job back after having Grey was literally standing in her back garden taking a photo in a romper, while her husband watched her baby. Try dropping your 10 week old off at daycare with strangers and spending all day at a job you hate, pumping breastmilk in a closet. Emotions!! This bleeping insensitive asshole.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 54
I genuinely want to shake her when she says this. She is living in the bleeping past. I know I had curly hair in the 00s too! Products then are not like they are now! Buy some bleeping cantu or tigi you thick twit! And if you don't want curly hair, which is perfectly understandable, GET A BRAZILLIAN BLOW DRY. Stop damaging your hair! LOOK AT IT IT LOOKS LIKE A MATTED STUFFED ANIMAL. I've said this so many times on this thread I'm surprised I haven't turned navy. *flies away on a cloud of beautiful curls*
Thing is she has the Cantu already but cant be bothered.

• Wow
Reactions: 2
First job back after having Grey was literally standing in her back garden taking a photo in a romper, while her husband watched her baby. Try dropping your 10 week old off at daycare with strangers and spending all day at a job you hate, pumping breastmilk in a closet. Emotions!! This bleeping insensitive asshole.
So true. She is unbelievably out of touch. She will really struggle when this gravy train ends for her. Rich will have to go back to 5 days a week working (and he works in market research, he’s not rolling in it) and what will lily do? She may have that “first class degree” (loool) but she has no workplace skills. She’ll want a marketing role but if she’s punting how to save ig posts as knowledge she’s hardly a marketing thought leader 🙄

Reactions: 10
The clothes that she wore during her 'first' job back after giving birth was actually really nice. I hope she still has it. She needs to burn those dungarees asap

Reactions: 6
How dull must your life be for it to enriched by Lily’s content today. “I finished three candles.” What absolute drivel.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
And there was me thinking that getting a first in her degree was her biggest achievement...View attachment 172745
When i saw this, I thought she finished "making" 3 candles.. my bad..but how is using up a candle an achievement. Doesnt a candle just burns by itself? You just have to light it :)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Influencer consumerism so high, she thinks actually using a product you own is a achievement. Makes you think what they do with all the ones she didn't finish.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Influencer consumerism so high, she thinks actually using a product you own is a achievement. Makes you think what they do with all the ones she didn't finish.
Do beauty vloggers still do "empties" videos ? Always thought those were so odd.

^I forgot about those! I liked them in the early days of that trend when I was blissfully unaware that every word out of these poeple's mouths was coming with an advertising bill to the company. Some of them even kept the containers unwashed for months on end too, until they had enough of a pile to count for a video, which is just crazy to me. Youtube has gone through some strange trends.

That whole wearing her hair "curly" segment in her video made me sad, she's completely wrecked her hair.
I just hope she bothers to educate herself to look after Grey's hair!

Reactions: 4
I finally braved myself to watch her video, oh dear her hair after washing is WOW (not in a good way kind of WOW!)
Capture.JPG

Her hair looks like my niece's hair when she accidentally dips her hair into some food that she was eating.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
At least Lily is thinking about wearing her hair curly more, I just don’t have much faith that she’ll do the homework or stick with it.

Reactions: 8
At least Lily is thinking about wearing her hair curly more, I just don’t have much faith that she’ll do the homework or stick with it.
The vlog ended the day after the 2nd hair wash that week, and it was straight again.
I don't think she really intends to wear it curly, I think she was just showing us 'seeeee, this is why I have to straighten my hair'.

• Sad
Reactions: 14
A year ago today she shot her first job back after having Grey. The 'mix of emotions' was crazy. Why?! All you did was get dressed and take some pictures in your own house! Imagine if she had to actually leave the house and go back to work in a 9-5 or shift work like us regular folk.
Can't stand the bint (just adding a disclaimer) but that's a load of bollocks. How many women in the UK anyway go back to work for 8 hours a day a month after having a baby. I felt weird doing the school run after my daughter. I felt like I should still be in comfies. And I'm not gonna lie I cried as I'd just had a baby and like Lily major abdominal surgery.

Can't stand the bint (just adding a disclaimer) but that's a load of bollocks. How many women in the UK anyway go back to work for 8 hours a day a month after having a baby. I felt weird doing the school run after my daughter. I felt like I should still be in comfies. And I'm not gonna lie I cried as I'd just had a baby and like Lily major abdominal surgery.
She did not have to leave the house. She was standing in her garden for five minutes.
The fact she had to mention it shows again how easy she has had it compared to those who have to leave the house for hours for work.

Reactions: 7
The vlog ended the day after the 2nd hair wash that week, and it was straight again.
I don't think she really intends to wear it curly, I think she was just showing us 'seeeee, this is why I have to straighten my hair'.
She never sticks with anything which is why I'm not surprised but for the sake of what's left of her hair, I hope she puts in the effort. I don't have curly hair so I can't make assumptions for the process but the before/afters I have seen online were very impressive. I doubt her hair is beyond saving.

Reactions: 7
I watched one of her videos years ago where she had left her hair curly and thought she liked so much better. I know a lot of curly haired people don't like their hair, but I thought it suited her.

Leave the hair, fix the teeth. That's my advice.

I watched one of her videos years ago where she had left her hair curly and thought she liked so much better. I know a lot of curly haired people don't like their hair, but I thought it suited her.

Leave the hair, fix the teeth. That's my advice.
I remember a video of Anna way back, she was saying that Mark thought Lily should leave her hair curly, then promptly reminded him to never say that in front of Lily. - dunno why as i dont think its not exactly offensive as it's just a suggestion.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I won't even try to pretend I know how it is to have curly hair like Lily's but my SIL and her siblings have very similar hair to hers. They have had the straightening and keratin treatments but even when I have seen their hair in it's natural state it is no where like Lily's. She has seriously fried her hair, it looked oily and dry at the same time. How is that even possible? She needs to stay away from the straightners, but the thing is even if she did it would take months if not years for her hair to fully recover. I feel for her because you can tell she really hates her natural hair and doesn't know what to do with it.

I have curly hair that I’ve straightened since I can remember but I’ve never used a keratine treatment like she has and it makes the difference because I can wear my curls if I want to. Her hair is unsalvageable now, unless she decides to shave her hair and let the curls grow back from there.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.