Lily Pebbles #6 the Tattle thread works harder than Lily!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
i really don't understand why she can't possibly stop straightening her hair.
Because she does not like her curly hair. She now feels she should wear it curly every now and again because she does not want Grey to dislike her hair like she does, but she does not want to embrace her curls. She was talking about how some women have lovely soft curls and hers isn't like that (now)...

Reactions: 5
And there was me thinking that getting a first in her degree was her biggest achievement...
Screenshot_20200705-133418_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Didn't actually hate the new vlog- Grey seems like such a nice kid, the bit where she was crawling through Lily's skirt made me smile! But I find it hard to believe that her hair is naturally like that, I'm sure when she was on holiday a few years back she left it to go natural and it was really curly? She needs to wash it earlier in the evening and let it dry before shoving it up in a bobble, anyones hair will look like tit if they do that

Reactions: 5
Yeh, she needs to get it air dry. But didn’t she say she can’t sleep without it in a bobble? Won’t that make it... worse?! 😕
She csn sleep with in a bobble, but she needs to weae a silk scarf or have a silk pillow to lesson the static and frizz but of course she doesnt care and wont bother

Reactions: 6
Instagram tips. Lol she thinks she got a first and she is smart, we are benefiting from her instagram tips.

and who are these ppl asking her for recipe tips.:confused::confused::confused:

Instagram tips. Lol she thinks she got a first and she is smart, we are benefiting from her instagram tips.

and who are these ppl asking her for recipe tips.:confused::confused::confused:
I’m pretty sure she’s shown that “tip” before too. Running low on content, eh Lily?!

Reactions: 1
If she gave good tips it would be a different conversation but saving Instagram posts...? Save that for your parents! And lose the condescendent tone.

A year ago today she shot her first job back after having Grey. The 'mix of emotions' was crazy. Why?! All you did was get dressed and take some pictures in your own house! Imagine if she had to actually leave the house and go back to work in a 9-5 or shift work like us regular folk.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Ok I can’t with her anymore!! What in the world is she on with that ‘tip’ of hers!? My 12 year old niece knows that! Did she think only influncers knew of this secret instagram thing? 🤣

She really needs to step her game up if she wants to countinue this free ride, there are so many younger, more creative influencers that are coming up, she won’t last more than 2 years at this rate.

I think the count of people saving her pins must be low, she thinks it’s due to people not knowing how to do it. Really it’s because her posts are so dul

Reactions: 10

Why does she find being an adult so difficult?? The pair of them are as thick as each other. Idiots.

Ok I can’t with her anymore!! What in the world is she on with that ‘tip’ of hers!? My 12 year old niece knows that! Did she think only influncers knew of this secret instagram thing? 🤣

She really needs to step her game up if she wants to countinue this free ride, there are so many younger, more creative influencers that are coming up, she won’t last more than 2 years at this rate.
This is coming from the person who made a blogpost on tips for being organised and it consisted of "light a candle" and "organise your computer"

• Haha
Reactions: 8
People call Brogan a bit thick, but Lily is all kind of "empty behind the ears". I would have thought that influencers at last have the ability to behave normal in the content, they themselves upload. Cant believe she has no clue about everyday things, like I know her family probably did everything for her growing up, but seriously Googling something takes 30 sec. And she has the luxury to ask her sister/mother and other family members about childcare/how to parent etc.

If she indeed attended private school, I hope she has stated which it was, so people can avoid sending their children there. Her parents should sue the private school, it was clearly a waste of money.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Because she does not like her curly hair. She now feels she should wear it curly every now and again because she does not want Grey to dislike her hair like she does, but she does not want to embrace her curls. She was talking about how some women have lovely soft curls and hers isn't like that (now)...
I genuinely want to shake her when she says this. She is living in the bleeping past. I know I had curly hair in the 00s too! Products then are not like they are now! Buy some bleeping cantu or tigi you thick twit! And if you don't want curly hair, which is perfectly understandable, GET A BRAZILLIAN BLOW DRY. Stop damaging your hair! LOOK AT IT IT LOOKS LIKE A MATTED STUFFED ANIMAL. I've said this so many times on this thread I'm surprised I haven't turned navy. *flies away on a cloud of beautiful curls*

• Haha
Reactions: 23
A summary of my thoughts on Lily’s stories today:

1. Everybody knows how to save a photo on Instagram. This isn’t a “tip”, it’s literally how the app works.

2. Finishing a candle is not an achievement. How could you think it would be?

3. Yes, I’m sure she did feel very emotional about returning to work after having a baby. I’m pretty sure most new mothers do. But the work was literally standing in your own garden to have pictures taken, so I think that’s a bit of a mockery, right?

4. Grey is utterly adorable.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
I genuinely want to shake her when she says this. She is living in the bleeping past. I know I had curly hair in the 00s too! Products then are not like they are now! Buy some bleeping cantu or tigi you thick twit! And if you don't want curly hair, which is perfectly understandable, GET A BRAZILLIAN BLOW DRY. Stop damaging your hair! LOOK AT IT IT LOOKS LIKE A MATTED STUFFED ANIMAL. I've said this so many times on this thread I'm surprised I haven't turned navy. *flies away on a cloud of beautiful curls*
She used to get them. I suppose she got them free or discounted then, but no longer...and she will not pay for it

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.