Lily Pebbles #6 the Tattle thread works harder than Lily!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No offence but she needs to duck off with the be kind crap, she is a vile and horrible person. Doesnt know how to csre for her skin or hair, smells as she has only one bra and always looks dirty and unkempt. If its ur job to look presentable u do it. She csn duck off with the be kind because she is a horrible person inside and out

• Haha
Reactions: 12
LOL she has not been to hair salon, have not get her brow sorted and skin is hormonal = guess what, 99% of us

I mean 99% of the time, pandemic or not, her brow, hair and skin look as present day anyway, i cannot tell the difference

Reactions: 16
Her recent post almost has me feeling sorry for her. I get nobody is perfect and skin issues can affect everyone - especially if you're a tired mama... but it's the sheer privilege and entitlement that gets to me. It's hard to overlook that.
6F3325B6-8215-4FE1-9F1E-042D5EA62ECE.jpeg

she really doesn’t help herself though - trying a million skincare products and frying her hair! Also, she could have at least brushed her brows - and trimming them surely isn’t beyond her capabilities is it??

• Haha
Reactions: 11
View attachment 172192
she really doesn’t help herself though - trying a million skincare products and frying her hair! Also, she could have at least brushed her brows - and trimming them surely isn’t beyond her capabilities is it??
She always looks this tit, lockdown or not.
Because she fries her hair and doesn't take care of her skin. She should let her hair be natural.

Reactions: 15
View attachment 172192
She really is hopeless. Why show it then? As though she's the only one who hasn't had a haircut. Use a pair of tweezers then. Get a grip.

Reactions: 4
Her recent post almost has me feeling sorry for her. I get nobody is perfect and skin issues can affect everyone - especially if you're a tired mama... but it's the sheer privilege and entitlement that gets to me. It's hard to overlook that.
i get what you’re saying. I felt sad she had to post that because I don’t think people should be attacked for their looks. She doesn’t look that bad though. Nothing a hair wash and a bit of tweezing of those brows wouldn’t haven’t helped with. I like seeing normal woman on Instagram I’m fed of filters, fillers and layers of heavy make up.

The biggest difference for Lily could make that would instantly make her look better would be a positive attitude and a smile actually.

Reactions: 22
i get what you’re saying. I felt sad she had to post that because I don’t think people should be attacked for their looks. She doesn’t look that bad though. Nothing a hair wash and a bit of tweezing of those brows wouldn’t haven’t helped with. I like seeing normal woman on Instagram I’m fed of filters, fillers and layers of heavy make up.

The biggest difference for Lily could make that would instantly make her look better would be a positive attitude and a smile actually.
She always draw negative attention to herself, like her teeth, had she not mentioned it no one will actually pay that much attention to it - but she had to be real to beg for for freebies.

Similarly, she is drawing attention to herself because she needs validation by her fans.. 'oh Lily, you look great' 'oh Lily, don't be so harsh to yourself' 'Lily, your skin is great'

Reactions: 9
Some people are radiators and others are drains.. and she is a drain!

• Heart
She purposefully draws attention to how she looks, putting herself down. Perhaps she does it because she thinks she can then ‘own’ any negative comments about her appearance because she’s already made them? I wouldn’t be surprised if she makes herself look a bit naff to drive home the ‘I look rough / mum life’ thing she’s moaning about.

Look, it wouldn’t take an extra 20 minutes to do a blow dry and brush your brows. She’s got all these products and a nice bathroom, she’s shown us her doing her skincare routine of many products. I refuse to believe this woman doesn’t do a Sunday night pamper like the bloody rest of us with her multitude of freebies.

It's interesting to me. I'm of an age where there were no brow salons etc. I'm not dissing anyone who uses them because of course I do too now but Lily's inability to take care of herself given she's essentially a beauty vlogger or at least that's how she started out is p*ss poor when you consider that this is her 'job' or at least how she expects to make a living. Or is this just another big beg for treatments?

Reactions: 9
It's interesting to me. I'm of an age where there were no brow salons etc. I'm not dissing anyone who uses them because of course I do too now but Lily's inability to take care of herself given she's essentially a beauty vlogger or at least that's how she started out is p*ss poor when you consider that this is her 'job' or at least how she expects to make a living. Or is this just another big beg for treatments?
She’s lazy and can’t do or be bothered to learn how to do something that we all learnt as teenagers. And secondly she’s waiting for her #giftedexperiences to come rolling in. Interesting to know if salons will be giving these out for free to influencers now though - can’t imagine with the restrictions that it will be worth it anymore?

She’s lazy and can’t do or be bothered to learn how to do something that we all learnt as teenagers. And secondly she’s waiting for her #giftedexperiences to come rolling in. Interesting to know if salons will be giving these out for free to influencers now though - can’t imagine with the restrictions that it will be worth it anymore?
If you can only have a limited number of people in your salon per day now, why give someone a free treatment when there's a paying customer who would happily take that spot?

Caroline Hirons went and got her hair done at midnight on Saturday, it was tagged press appt or PR gift or whatever they use to say they didn't pay for it. 😅

• Wow
  • Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
She is doing curly girl method in her new vlog. Her poor hair is soo fried that it doesn’t work at all 😔

Reactions: 6
She isnt even doing thr curly girl method correctly, she is moving and touching her hair like its straight and just focusing on the top/roots, its so awful. Its like she is doing it for the first time and its so wrong. Even her language in talking about curly hair is awful

Reactions: 7
Her poor hair. She needs to cut quite a bit off and grow it curly if she wants to have her curls. She could still straighten it every now and again, but mainly have it curly, not frying her hair every single day.
But she does not seem to want to do that, she'd rather fry it every day and then every now and again have it curly. And that just does not work.
And then of course at the end of the vlog she has it straightened again. Sigh.

Reactions: 3
i really don't understand why she can't possibly stop straightening her hair. she's very fortunate that she doesn't have to physically go out to work and face people everyday, and she has access to all the products in the world. obviously the curly girl method is not going to work after one try. she acknowledges that she's ruined her hair by straightening it everyday but she won't stop doing it?! it's the same with wearing makeup everyday. even aside from covid, she has the luxury of staying at home most days and she clearly doesn't film everyday so why doesn't she make the most of that and give her skin and hair the treatment they deserve? she seems to believe she is oppressed by "society" because she has curly hair and moles... i don't feel sorry for her at all, i know plenty of people with curly hair that have never felt the need to treat their hair the way she does.

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.