Lily Pebbles #6 the Tattle thread works harder than Lily!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Agree with all of this. Not sure if anyone watches Chelsea from The Financial Diet on youtube but her recent video on "Celebrities, Influencers and Social Media in Quarantine" (about 15:20 onwards) was pretty funny and articulated really well why we now more than ever see through their bs.
Love the financial diet!! So important to see through their bullshit. Didn't realise that Ingrid came off YouTube. Watching the video now and good on her

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Just what is the point of showing us this (apart from flogging us the string bag later after many imaginary requests for the details)? It looks like a droopy ball sack.
Screenshot_20200704-114717_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I always know it’s Saturday because Lily finally leaves the house for the same old boring content #walks #coffee #food #flowers #plants 😴 😴

Put down the phone and enjoy family time! Not a single person would lose sleep tonight if she didn’t update us on her every waking movement on a Saturday.
Her life sounded like my dog’s daily routine
#eat #beg #walks #play :sleep::sleep:

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I was pretty surprised that Grey already knows what to do with a lipstick. Surely Lily isn't wearing lipstick everyday in lockdown - especially with her eczema? Also does Grey not have actual toys to play with in their bedroom, or does she just have to watch Lily put on makeup?

(Hello! First post, been reading for a while!)

Reactions: 9
Calling all plant experts, please tell me what is lily doing? She seems to me that she is letting her plant to sit in water so they drink up from the bottom??

i am not plant expert, i always water my plant like a normal person. From the top, water it a few times and let the water drain out before i place it back to my nice pot?

Is she expecting her plant to pee so the saucer is essentially a diapers?

Just what is the point of showing us this (apart from flogging us the string bag later after many imaginary requests for the details)? It looks like a droopy ball sack.View attachment 171781
NOT RICH’S :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

I was pretty surprised that Grey already knows what to do with a lipstick. Surely Lily isn't wearing lipstick everyday in lockdown - especially with her eczema? Also does Grey not have actual toys to play with in their bedroom, or does she just have to watch Lily put on makeup?

To be fair I could put all the toys in the world out for my daughter and she'd still want to get involved with whatever I'm trying to do!

Reactions: 6
To be fair I could put all the toys in the world out for my daughter and she'd still want to get involved with whatever I'm trying to do!
Speaking about toys, have u guys seen the Asda doll house that Rich’s parents gifted

Reactions: 5
I always put my plants in a tray and let them soak up the water. It prevents over-watering whilst making sure the plant gets what it wants.

Reactions: 8
I watched the financial diet video yesterday, i love all her videos. The whole thing reminds me more of ITF and Lydia than Lily tbh. Agreed with what they say, is quite hard to take in when ‘giving us a break during this pandemic’ means flogging us with 5k handbag and expensive clothes that they bought; hauls and hauls while delivery drivers are risking their life.
I'm not familiar with ITF but just had a look and yes that's exactly the sort of thing isnt it? Her posting about designer bags right now🙄 but also Lily and her aff. links and crappy Misoma jewellery.

As Chelsea said in the video, they have literally nothing of interest to offer/talk about other than trying to sell to you. That's why her content is so boring to anyone with half a brain.

I do think (hope) this will change the whole bs influencer culture.

Misoma jewellery is awful. It has such a harsh yellow colour, so not flattering, and their designs are awful, too. And then Lily likes to wear ALL of hers at once, making it look even more ridiculous.

Reactions: 14
oh god, Anna will be asking her 'unfiltered' questions about pregnancy and motherhood. Here comes all the moaning!

• Haha
  • Sick
Speaking about toys, have u guys seen the Asda doll house that Rich’s parents gifted
Is she going to label it #gifted every time its shown, just to prove that it is possible to confuse the types of gifting (genuine presents from family vs free products from brands in exchange for shilling).

• Haha
Reactions: 3
BTW guys, Anna and Mark sold their house. So we might need to prepare for a whole new Lily’s house renovation since she’ll be so jealous of A+M’s house.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 14

I get ready next to my sons toys and he is obsessed with touching my makeup and dabbing his face with the brushes. They just want whatever you have!

Her recent post almost has me feeling sorry for her. I get nobody is perfect and skin issues can affect everyone - especially if you're a tired mama... but it's the sheer privilege and entitlement that gets to me. It's hard to overlook that.

Her recent post almost has me feeling sorry for her. I get nobody is perfect and skin issues can affect everyone - especially if you're a tired mama... but it's the sheer privilege and entitlement that gets to me. It's hard to overlook that.
If she is really that insecure and fragile then a career in an industry based on looks, that requires her to spend a lot of time on camera and then put that content out there to be judged, is probably not for her😂🤷‍♀️

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.