Lily Pebbles #5 Baby Greige turns one in age; but don't be silly, it's all about Lily!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Long time lurker here. Have grown increasingly annoyed at her tone and attitude, and her posts the other day were the final straw for me. I messaged her. Did not expect her to read it let alone reply, so was shocked when I saw she had messaged me. Tbh I think it’s a copy paste job that she was advised by Gleam to send to people who had complained. The part about receiving no other messages is BS!

View attachment 141545r m
Definitely a copy and paste job. We all know that’s a lie because several people on here messaged her, including myself. Plus why would you feel the need to take it down Lily if you hadn’t received any messages?

Reactions: 13
Joint podcast zzzzzzzzzzzz
She looks like she has been crying/tired.
They are both stroking each others ego.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Their IG lives are so pointless to watch as a viewer. There’s zero interaction with their audience in the comments. It’s a running conversation between themselves. What’s the point? Just phone each other up for a chat, how anyone can watch it and actually give a duck about what they’re saying is beyond me

Marinade? Marinate is the verb Lily, you idiot. It amazes me that influencers have such a poor grasp of the English language
She’s hardly the brightest bulb in the box

Reactions: 10
Good job gleam -try to spin it like she cares about single woman running in London. I am sure mob doesn’t discriminate female vs male.

Honestly Anna can pull the whole podcast up herself.. Lily is going to be a drag

Reactions: 8
The big announcement is a crappy podcast. yawn. youtubers have been doing them for ages, hardly groundbreaking.

Reactions: 17
The big announcement is a crappy podcast. yawn. youtubers have been doing them for ages, hardly groundbreaking.
God, everyone has a bloody podcast these days. Most of them must barely scrape a few thousand listeners if that.

Reactions: 3
Long time lurker here. Have grown increasingly annoyed at her tone and attitude, and her posts the other day were the final straw for me. I messaged her. Did not expect her to read it let alone reply, so was shocked when I saw she had messaged me. Tbh I think it’s a copy paste job that she was advised by Gleam to send to people who had complained. The part about receiving no other messages is BS!

View attachment 141545r m
I messaged her so about those stories she definitely recieved more than one message. Why lie about it, that’s just making it worse

Reactions: 10
Lets hope its not all rich middle class white women they keep interviewing
Uhhhh but they already have a podcast...

Now that Lily's made a complete bog of herself and Anna didn't have the backbone to leave up her awareness post, what are we betting they'll inject some tokenism into this new venture?

She said basically there new podcast is going to just be a chat between them, they’re staying at home and you’re the guest..... how boring

She said basically there new podcast is going to just be a chat between them, they’re staying at home and you’re the guest..... how boring
So in other words, they can't or don't want to find any more people to interview, and instead just prefer to chat to each other about whatever.

HUH? They do that in their insta live already. Jeez they are tedious.

Reactions: 3
I see zero point in making the announcement they’re moving their Saturday chats on IGTV to a weekly podcast... yawn!! They’re not even fun or interesting, they don’t have any curiosity about the world beyond their own bubble. I find it hilarious they think people will actually tune in like they have something interesting to say? I watch the first five mins of their igtv every week and turn it off because there is nothing valuable or of substance

Reactions: 9
They have a facebook page as well to post your ideas for content you want to see (basically give us content we can't think of any) Lot's of people posting get Hirons on zzzzzzz the leader of the pack.

• Haha
They have a facebook page as well to post your ideas for content you want to see (basically give us content we can't think of any) Lot's of people posting get Hirons on zzzzzzz the leader of the pack.
Exactly - come up with your own bloody concepts and ideas. So LAZY!!!

Reactions: 5
Does anybody else think this is peak narcissism? Listening to two 30-somethings talk about their week - with no specific plot, topic, theme - it just sounds so...unnecessary? Plus, these aren’t going to be live recordings, right?

You know what you can’t monetize? An IG Live.
You know what you CAN monetize? A podcast.
🙄🧐🙄

I love me a good podcast, but I’ve realized I can’t listen to ones like My Favorite Murder because I CAN’T STAND the vapid banter back and forth between the hosts. I need purpose and direction.

Reactions: 38
In the lives, I sometimes feel like there’s either a time delay on Anna’s part or she’s just slow and trying to think of a comeback or reaction to something that lily has said that she’s not actually interested in.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.