Lily Pebbles #5 Baby Greige turns one in age; but don't be silly, it's all about Lily!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
just watched her latest vlog - her style is awful. Also it is far too hot for jeans just now ... she’s in London and I’m in the north, and I haven’t worn jeans for weeks! It’s far too hot. Her style is a horror show everything is so boring and plain and two sizes too big for her. Those bizarre trousers she thinks are mega stylish look like the pyjama bottoms I wear when I fake tan at night 🤣 and the safari outfit is so bad she’s just missing the binoculars!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Long time lurker here. Have grown increasingly annoyed at her tone and attitude, and her posts the other day were the final straw for me. I messaged her. Did not expect her to read it let alone reply, so was shocked when I saw she had messaged me. Tbh I think it’s a copy paste job that she was advised by Gleam to send to people who had complained. The part about receiving no other messages is BS!

View attachment 141545r m
I messaged her too so that’s definitely a lie!

Reactions: 1
'Rich, Rich, I've come up with a great content idea. Let's film ourselves eating lunch and looking miserable.' It'll be cool. 😜

• Haha
Reactions: 19
'Rich, Rich, I've come up with a great content idea. Let's film ourselves eating lunch and looking miserable.' It'll be cool. 😜
every time I think her content couldn’t get any worse, she proves me wrong.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Why can’t she just put her hands up and accept the fact she was wrong and bleeping apologise.

Stop trying to make it about yourself you self centred wanker

Reactions: 13
Why can’t she just put her hands up and accept the fact she was wrong and bleeping apologise.

Stop trying to make it about yourself you self centred wanker
It’s like she thinks nobody saw what she’d put!

Reactions: 7
Lily, stop turning in into your own attention.

I am quite intrigued to find out what book is Lily currently reading, any ideas?

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
I just watched her latest video. £250 for a pair of joggers?! She is on another planet!

• Wow
Reactions: 8
If she can't acknowledge how her comments were racist, then she's still part of the problem. How can one change if one doesn't think they did anything wrong?

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Lily, stop turning in into your own attention.

I am quite intrigued to find out what book is Lily currently reading, any ideas?
Exactly!! I would love to see these influencers reposting book titles actually showing that they are reading them and writing reviews on them. Anyone can repost, but can she find time between being passive aggressive to her husband and analysing different tie-dye T-shirt’s to read a book that isn’t just there to look pretty on a shelf.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
It’s still very much about her though, isn’t it? “I” is repeated a lot. Yes, Lily, educate yourself, but the easiest and best thing you can do right now is amplify the voices that need to be heard. You have a huge platform, use it. It’s not about you.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Not as big as it was; she’s down over 600 followers on Instagram this month.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
No mention of donating or anything. I’m just really sick of her empty words. Also , I still can’t get over her saying the “things we can do”. I am black. I do not have to do anything to dismantle racism because I have not done anythiNg. It’s like she thinks that it’s only white women that watch her videos. But when it’s for her benefit, she wants to show the diversity in the following for example when she did that “are you a mum poll”. I just can’t believe it. I’ve subscribed from her, Anna and Ruth - I’m sick of them.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
just watched her latest vlog - her style is awful. Also it is far too hot for jeans just now ... she’s in London and I’m in the north, and I haven’t worn jeans for weeks! It’s far too hot. Her style is a horror show everything is so boring and plain and two sizes too big for her. Those bizarre trousers she thinks are mega stylish look like the pyjama bottoms I wear when I fake tan at night 🤣 and the safari outfit is so bad she’s just missing the binoculars!
'Comfortable spring outfit ideas' and the thumbnail.... a white t shirt and jeans. Amazing, Lily, nobody has ever thought of wearing those together......

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Speaks words how silent she is about the current situation.

Reactions: 2
Speaks words how silent she is about the current situation.
As a white woman with a brain, I'm not looking to influencers for any education or resources regarding systemic racism and white privilege mostly because it's clear to me in their work and content that it's not something they've acknowledged or have any understanding of (also because I'm a horrible person and think they're all privileged show-offs and glorified salespeople, but I digress). However, for her to completely avoid taking any responsibility for her running story (and lie about the number of comments she received as a result), or post any sort of support or links to people and resources who do have a better understanding is just...unconscionable. And then to insinuate that "we" can all do better...just wow. At the very least donate some money. In The Frow linked to a post with resources, albeit a white woman's post with resources (which I called her out for in a comment), but it's not complete silence. Now, the question is how much will their newfound knowledge on racism affect their content once the news cycle is over?

Lily is definitely the person who says she has Black friends, so therefore, she is, in fact, not racist.

Reactions: 15
Back then, we do not have tattle but I find this to be bad taste. You guys perhaps have a better words for this...

When she wrote the flop word 3 years ago, she has kindly borrow a black blogger's hand for her book cover. I found it to be bad taste, you cannot just borrow someone because of her skin colour when you in fact have not established any sort of relationship. I cannot articulate this well enough, I almost felt like she had to borrow her because she wants to market it to the black women. Is bad taste, they are not your slave you can't just borrow and return as you like. Lily didnt' even follow her on insta, what kind of human does that?

• Wow
Reactions: 14
Back then, we do not have tattle but I find this to be bad taste. You guys perhaps have a better words for this...

When she wrote the flop word 3 years ago, she has kindly borrow a black blogger's hand for her book cover. I found it to be bad taste, you cannot just borrow someone because of her skin colour when you in fact have not established any sort of relationship. I cannot articulate this well enough, I almost felt like she had to borrow her because she wants to market it to the black women. Is bad taste, they are not your slave you can't just borrow and return as you like. Lily didnt' even follow her on insta, what kind of human does that?

Fucks sake!! Reminds me of a story a girl I used to go to uni with told me. She worked for Hollister at the time they called her in on her day off because their diversity team were visiting the store and she was the only POC they had working there. I mean, honestly 🙄🙄🙄

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.