Lily Pebbles #5 Baby Greige turns one in age; but don't be silly, it's all about Lily!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Long time lurker here. Have grown increasingly annoyed at her tone and attitude, and her posts the other day were the final straw for me. I messaged her. Did not expect her to read it let alone reply, so was shocked when I saw she had messaged me. Tbh I think it’s a copy paste job that she was advised by Gleam to send to people who had complained. The part about receiving no other messages is BS!

View attachment 141545r m
‘Didn’t get any other messages about it’?! Is she for real? I messaged her and she read it, but chose not to bother responding. I highly doubt we were the only two people to pull her up on that shite.

Reactions: 12
‘Didn’t get any other messages about it’?! Is she for real? I messaged her and she read it, but chose not to bother responding. I highly doubt we were the only two people to pull her up on that shite.
I messaged her calling her tone deaf but she ignored it :rolleyes:

Reactions: 10
Hahaha. This is one reason why a forum is so valuable - it exposes this kind of bullshit!

Reactions: 20
Of course the only thing she shows from the baby book is everything about herself. The letter from her and all the pictures of her 🙄😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
She’s said more positive things about her ability to complete her Baby Scrap book than she actually has about her own offspring... Poor Greige

• Haha
Reactions: 9
That reply to the complaint was absolutely 100% Gleam making her do it. And I know this because Lily will never, ever bother to reply to a follower. Ever.

Reactions: 13
She’s said more positive things about her ability to complete her Baby Scrap book than she actually has about her own offspring... Poor Greige
And then just had to show her followers the narcissistic baby book because when she told her husband he just asked her to get the potatoes out of the oven lol.

Reactions: 5
Long time lurker here. Have grown increasingly annoyed at her tone and attitude, and her posts the other day were the final straw for me. I messaged her. Did not expect her to read it let alone reply, so was shocked when I saw she had messaged me. Tbh I think it’s a copy paste job that she was advised by Gleam to send to people who had complained. The part about receiving no other messages is BS!

typical lily - apparently is your problem that you misunderstood her, is your problem not hers.

Reactions: 10

She is a bleeping liar. I sent her a message about it!

Reactions: 6
That reply to the complaint was absolutely 100% Gleam making her do it. And I know this because Lily will never, ever bother to reply to a follower. Ever.
She replied to me when I commented on her story where she called her child a pig. We had some back and forth, she kept insisting it was a common saying in England 🙄 It's a common saying here in Canada too but I would never call my daughter that. I finally blocked her 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
I stopped following her the other day, I didn’t even know I still did! is it just me who think she’s a frump? With boring content, trying to be relevant, she jumps on any band wagon (Beauty blogger, mummy blogger, insta home) and a skim of her feed it’s all so vanilla.

Reactions: 11
Catching up on the new thread and I agree on some level with previous posters about possible PND (mildly or whatever) although as someone else said she’s alway been a bit miserable and sarky (in what I imagine she thinks is an ‘oh so quirky’ personality trait when really she comes off as vile).

Anyway, I think the problem with her is that despite her (putting it loosely) ‘influencer’ ‘success’ (which is only because she’s kind of one of the British YouTube beauty OG’s), she’s very discontented and unfulfilled in life.

Her and Rich have been together since high school or sixth form or something and I think they have just settled. Their timeline is just typical: get together, (they then lived with her parents), rent a flat, buy a house, get engaged, marry, have children, and then just ‘exist’.

I’m not saying that having a relationship like that is a bad thing, as it works perfectly for a lot of people. But something is telling me that if she could rewind the clock she would. Everything screams she’s unsatisfied with her life (for whatever reason - could be creatively, romantically, geographically). I get it in a way cause I’ve felt a similar sort of ‘is this all there is’ feeling in the past.

I’m willing to bet that if they were to meet for the first time now, they would not be in a relationship.

I don’t know the man, but as others have said, I don’t like the way she belittles him either; I don’t like any partner belittling the other. Light piss-taking or joking is fun every now and then (as long as the other person is on board ofc), but there is a line and to some it’s obvious to see when it’s been crossed. I don’t understand people who speak of their partners like tit and in some instances actually broadcast it on social media. I have a couple of acquaintances who do the same thing about their partners and I always wonder why or how they’ve remained in their relationships. It’s not cute.

I think they ‘have love’ for each other because they’ve been together for such a long time but I don’t think they’re ‘in love’ with each other. I doubt they’ll ever split up though because he’s complacent and either is too stupid to realise or would rather just live in peace without argument and she knows that it’s unlikely she’ll get someone like Rich again and more-so, a part of her probably knows that despite her dissatisfaction, her life is actually very good.

Reactions: 22
Yep! I messaged Gleam to complain and wrote in there "I haven't DM'd Lily about this because I know she won't bother to acknowledge it or reply" haha.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Catching up on the new thread and I agree on some level with previous posters about possible PND (mildly or whatever) although as someone else said she’s alway been a bit miserable and sarky (in what I imagine she thinks is an ‘oh so quirky’ personality trait when really she comes off as vile).

Anyway, I think the problem with her is that despite her (putting it loosely) ‘influencer’ ‘success’ (which is only because she’s kind of one of the British YouTube beauty OG’s), she’s very discontented and unfulfilled in life.

Her and Rich have been together since high school or sixth form or something and I think they have just settled. Their timeline is just typical: get together, (they then lived with her parents), rent a flat, buy a house, get engaged, marry, have children, and then just ‘exist’.

I’m not saying that having a relationship like that is a bad thing, as it works perfectly for a lot of people. But something is telling me that if she could rewind the clock she would. Everything screams she’s unsatisfied with her life (for whatever reason - could be creatively, romantically, geographically). I get it in a way cause I’ve felt a similar sort of ‘is this all there is’ feeling in the past.

I’m willing to bet that if they were to meet for the first time now, they would not be in a relationship.

I don’t know the man, but as others have said, I don’t like the way she belittles him either; I don’t like any partner belittling the other. Light piss-taking or joking is fun every now and then (as long as the other person is on board ofc), but there is a line and to some it’s obvious to see when it’s been crossed. I don’t understand people who speak of their partners like tit and in some instances actually broadcast it on social media. I have a couple of acquaintances who do the same thing about their partners and I always wonder why or how they’ve remained in their relationships. It’s not cute.

I think they ‘have love’ for each other because they’ve been together for such a long time but I don’t think they’re ‘in love’ with each other. I doubt they’ll ever split up though because he’s complacent and either is too stupid to realise or would rather just live in peace without argument and she knows that it’s unlikely she’ll get someone like Rich again and more-so, a part of her probably knows that despite her dissatisfaction, her life is actually very good.
alot of influencers seem unfulfilled, I think it’s a greed thing. Having a life that others could only ever dream of yet still seeming to be miserable.

i used to love some of the youtube beauty bloggers until gleam came along and turned them all into robots.

Reactions: 7
She is a frump. Brings nothing to the table and surprised gleam sti have her on the rota.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.