Lily Pebbles #5 Baby Greige turns one in age; but don't be silly, it's all about Lily!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am a WOC too, and to be honest seeing these fleeting posts sandwiched between hauls and swipe ups is so insincere. She's only posting something because she feels she has to
I made this observation on Em Sheldons thread. She re posted someone else’s post about George Lloyd with adverts before and after. I find it unacceptable to talk about the murder of an innocent man as some after thought. If you’re going to speak on the subject it is only right to give appropriate space given the gravity of the situation.

No posts today and social blade is looking grim for her since that instagram post
Wow that’s interesting I’m going to take a look now.

Reactions: 8
She makes me LAUGH with how she thinks she’s too cool or edgy for things when she is literally the most basic witch in the world

it’s a flipping shed?
She’s definitely that girl at school that liked non mainstream music but acted like it was soooo niche and ‘oh you’ve never heard of them?’ *looks down at you*

Reactions: 13
Screenshot_20200529-221216_Instagram.jpg

Wonder if her silence is linked to this? More intrigued than I'd like to admit, but probably still not enough to tune in tomorrow.

Reactions: 5
I can’t really hold her looks or facial hair against her (though bleeping hell lily, that face like a smacked arse all the time... just smile for once!), but she’s just such a bitter, unhappy person. I like to follow people that make me feel good, people who seem to be enjoying life and spreading positivity. I never get that from lily, ever. I don’t know who’s following her depressing content!
Pregnant?
Hope not cba with even more moaning from her.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Oh god what could it be... something like a boys takes over of their feeds or to dress them something pointless I’m sure. There no way they would announce a pregnancy like this - too much material to not make a big deal of on their own page.

Reactions: 8
She is busy following new influencers that are usually outside of her circle. 😂 check her following on insta

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I agree it was gushy and tit but fair play I felt pebbles carried it Anna always seemed out of her depth perhaps her entitlement gave her the confidence needed for a podcast interviewer

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Do you think she got told off from gleam for being insensitive and they’ve asked her to take a day break just to let the heat off of her..

Reactions: 4
Do you think she got told off from gleam for being insensitive and they’ve asked her to take a day break just to let the heat off of her..
Yeah I thought the same, she's never this quiet, normally she would announce her planned silence ahead of time and then break it anyway!

Definitely!
I also think the sharing of posts on white privilege were an instruction from Gleam, especially after the running posts!

Reactions: 6
Pregnant?
I thought this for Anna. But in December she wrote a blog post saying that she wasnt at all ready for children and if she announced a pregnancy any time soon then basically something major would need to have changed. Also Anna's been exercising as normal so I doubt its that.

And if it was Lily, then wouldn't she have referred to it endlessly, rather than going mysteriously AWOL for 24 hours after dropping a racist clanger?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.