Lily Pebbles #5 Baby Greige turns one in age; but don't be silly, it's all about Lily!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s a nasty snob. Anna would never make a comment like that.

Also, watching her in motion on her instastory about the ‘glowy’ foundation, her cheek looks really hairy...?

Reactions: 8
The disgusting white privilege dripping from this post made me feel ill. She's awful.
Considering what’s going on at the moment I find her stories about getting her phone stolen if she goes the ‘wrong’ route on her run, extremely ill-timed and stupid at best. At worst she’s a bleeping racist. And you’re right, it bleeping REEKS of white privilege. She’s honestly a massive bleep for doing that. I really hope someone pulls her up on it. I don’t follow but sent her a DM asking for an explanation. I highly doubt she’ll respond.

Reactions: 36
I sent her a DM to that story saying it makes her sound like a privileged snob and has nasty undertones.

Considering what’s going on at the moment I find her stories about getting her phone stolen if she goes the ‘wrong’ route on her run, extremely ill-timed and stupid at best. At worst she’s a bleeping racist. And you’re right, it bleeping REEKS of white privilege. She’s honestly a massive bleep for doing that. I really hope someone pulls her up on it. I don’t follow but sent her a DM asking for an explanation. I highly doubt she’ll respond.
Especially with what is going on in the USA, where black people are being killed by police or NEIGHBOURS for doing nothing. A man shot someone running through his neighbourhood because he "thought he was a burglar." WTF. It is such a big news story but Lily probably has no idea about it. Lily is so oblivious and tone-deaf.

Reactions: 16
I sent her a DM to that story saying it makes her sound like a privileged snob and has nasty undertones.

Especially with what is going on in the USA, where black people are being killed by police or NEIGHBOURS for doing nothing. A man shot someone running through his neighbourhood because he "thought he was a burglar." WTF. It is such a big news story but Lily probably has no idea about it. Lily is so oblivious and tone-deaf.
Totally agree. Today of all days?????

Reactions: 3
Talk about tone deaf Lily! Heaven forbid her bleeping phone should get stolen. She needs to get a grip and open her eyes to what is happening the real world. Did she not see what just happened in Minnesota?!! She should be thankful she can even leave her house and have the privilege of being safe.

Reactions: 17
Everything about her content is so draining. She could have made the C25K thing a really positive segment. She could encourage her followers to get involved, maybe working up to a day where they all do a 5k for charity. She could really generate some engagement around it.

Now she's claiming she has chaotic energy? Even that's flattering. Her content is too dull to be chaotic. Miserable lack-of-energy is the term I'd use.

Reactions: 14
Didn’t she live in quite a gentrified area?

I really do dislike her, shall we remember that she has a black hand on the cover of her book? She is 100% racist and she probably believed that her success is due to her hard work

Last edited:
Reactions: 11

I really do dislike her, shall we remember that she has a black hand on the cover of her book? She is 100% racist and she probably believed that her success is due to her hard work
Remember when she had this massive rant about people at Vidcon sharing a taxi with her and Anna and not even speaking English to each other ? They were not talking to Anna or Lily , but she was fuming and said how rude it was.

• Wow
Reactions: 21
Remember when she had this massive rant about people at Vidcon sharing a taxi with her and Anna and not even speaking English to each other ? They were not talking to Anna or Lily , but she was fuming and said how rude it was.
She is a racist witch.

I sent her a DM. She won’t read it but I’m so bleeping angry I couldn’t not say something. My partner is mixed race and so is our son and this kind of attitude makes my blood boil!

Reactions: 15
View attachment 139582

Is she actually serious? SMH 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

Where does she actually live?
Wow a new low from the snobby princess :rolleyes:
I guarantee the areas she mentions are the council house areas, so being the stuck up witch she is just assumes they are all thieving and dangerous people. She is RIDICULOUS.

She has her head shoved so far up her own ass she cant see how privileged and prejudiced she is.

Reactions: 13

Totally agree. Today of all days?????
I am speechless.

Also in the light of the recent news story about Amy Cooper threatening a birdwatcher in Central Park, New York. Please watch the video if you have not already seen it.

She lives in an affluent area of north London right? Im sure none of the areas around her are that bad. and she went out running at 8.30 ish? Can anyone really say there are areas of London that are no-go crime hot spots at 8.30pm ??

There’s a difference between saying “I want to run in an area I feel safe” and “if I go running that way my phone will get nicked”. I read the post as having racist undertones tbh, because of the implication about who is stealing the phone and the neighbourhoods nearby.

in the story she posted before that shes walking back with her phone out posting stories. So if you don’t want your phone stolen, put it away. You can have your phone stolen anywhere, even in “naice” neighbourhoods where everyone is white and rich and shops at Waitrose. Absolute bleep.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
She lives in an affluent area of north London right? Im sure none of the areas around her are that bad. and she went out running at 8.30 ish? Can anyone really say there are areas of London that are no-go crime hot spots at 8.30pm ??

There’s a difference between saying “I want to run in an area I feel safe” and “if I go running that way my phone will get nicked”. I read the post as having racist undertones tbh, because of the implication about who is stealing the phone and the neighbourhoods nearby.

in the story she posted before that shes walking back with her phone out posting stories. So if you don’t want your phone stolen, put it away. You can have your phone stolen anywhere, even in “naice” neighbourhoods where everyone is white and rich and shops at Waitrose. Absolute bleep.
I think I should be wood green or bounds green.

360AF725-9C11-4CF7-B0FF-B5F8DA602F46.png

Ironic that around the same time the head of talent at Gleam shared this. Ha! Ha! I hope lily comes out and say that she is not racist and she has colour friends, cannot wait to see all the tit that is coming her way

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
There’ll be a story tomorrow about how nobody got it because they either aren’t British or aren’t from London, guaranteed. No apology, just that her followers don’t understand.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
There’ll be a story tomorrow about how nobody got it because they either aren’t British or aren’t from London, guaranteed. No apology, just that her followers don’t understand.
Well. I’m British and I’ve lived all over London for the last 12 years. So she can duck clean off.

She's someone who'd make a big deal out of going south of the river 🙄 I've lived in London for over 10 years and never felt the way she apparently does about my local area. I don't live in a gentrified area at all - it's a mix of all sorts and that's why I like it. I've never considered anywhere to be a 'no-go' area. I think that her snobbiness is shining through and clearly there is a undercurrent of her upbringing shining through with her comment about her dad saying don't go there.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.