Lily Pebbles #5 Baby Greige turns one in age; but don't be silly, it's all about Lily!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And how exactly did these two numskulls put together a shed when they can’t make toast? 🤨

• Haha
Reactions: 8
But why?!
Because she needed to shave her fanny for her gifted laser hair removal and couldn’t do it herself for whatever reason. She’s got the whole thing saved as a highlight on Instagram, go watch that if you want to know “all the details. Like, the real details”, in Lily’s words.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 5
Because she needed to shave her fanny for her gifted laser hair removal and couldn’t do it herself for whatever reason. She’s got the whole thing saved as a highlight on Instagram, go watch that if you want to know “all the details. Like, the real details”, in Lily’s words.
Ewww spare me the thought of rich bumbling around Lily’s hairy growler

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Why is the shed facing the middle of the backyard and not facing the patio? It looks weird. And then she’s going to go and ruin that nice warm color by painting it black?! I wish there was a “throwing my hands in the air” emoji. If they can’t fit their bikes in there now, how are they supposed to fit the bikes AND the firewood in there during the winter?!?! 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 10
Wait what? If you’re getting a shed and intend to keep bikes AND other stuff in it why wouldn’t you get a shed big enough for the two bikes and the stuff? Like WHY?

Reactions: 6
So desperate not to have something as mundane as a shed that the shed is too small to be of any use. Should have just got a bike rack.

The Pebbles residence, where practicality goes to die.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
You guys made me lol. How the duck she can store the bikes in the shed and other tools in it. She is so critical, is a shed, is supposed to be practical. She looks like she just build a dog house. I mean, Rich should fought harder because it is going to be his sleeping ground when he cant fix yet another shelf or mirror

she is going to moan about the lack of storage sooner or later, just like her long little hallway between her kitchen and her living room. she is going to moan about the lack of storage sooner or later, just like her long little hallway between her kitchen and her living room.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Now she’s moaning that SHE is tired because Grey is teething and teething sucks. duck off Lily your kid is in pain and all you care about is yourself 🙄🙄🙄🙄

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
So there was no step by step of how they built the shed. Lily would have ordinarily milked that content. Both of them are completely incapable of managing it. Do we think they broke lockdown rules and Rich’s dad can round to do it?

Reactions: 11
So there was no step by step of how they built the shed. Lily would have ordinarily milked that content. Both of them are completely incapable of managing it. Do we think they broke lockdown rules and Rich’s dad can round to do it?
it looks like a Tiger shed (the orangeyness looks similar to their sheds) so I bet they paid for installation.
It’s a tiny shed. Three bikes and a lawnmower and that thing will be full! She’s so bleeping dumb honestly, all because she hates sheds.

This is going to be another thing that she regrets and makes a video about in a year. “Oooh we got such a tiny shed because I hate sheds, but no one ever told me that kids like bikes and tricycles, and now Ecru has five because we got them #gifted and there’s nowhere to put them, guuuys maybe we should have got a bigger shed, but I hate sheds, so now we have to move house again!”
yep 100%. Just like the storage of greys toys and then we had people make out that until you have kids you don’t know what you need!! I think it’s pretty obvious if you have a garden you need a shed to store tools and lawn mowers. Also it’s obvious if you have a kid you will need somewhere to store their toys (both indoor and outdoor ones).

She’s basically a snob. Sheds are for common ugly people not superior Lily of the london middle classes. She’s probably berating rich as we speak that they don’t have a garage or a cellar because that’s so much more classy.

Reactions: 10
Dying at the shed content! You can be sure Rich suggested a bigger one and she overruled him.

She's really going to store the Little Tikes car and massive plastic water table etc in a storage box in the house?!

They're so bad at gardening, it's not like they're losing lovely planting for the shed, they should have got one twice the size!

• Haha
I bet they had someone build that shed for them, or else she would have turned it into 'content'. Why did they pick something so small if they wanted to store at least two adult bikes in there?

I bet they had someone build that shed for them, or else she would have turned it into 'content'. Why did they pick something so small if they wanted to store at least two adult bikes in there?
lily had to pay for it so prob went for the cheapest option. If it was free she would have gone for a bigger one for sure!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
you know what. Most mothers would probably be noting the joy of their little girl. Waving her hands and kicking her feet to the tune. It’s a lovely sight to see that baby enjoying playing.

Whereas Lily is miserably moaning about the toy, no doubt standing over her, filming her whilst tutting “what do you have to play with that and not a scandi wooden stick in tone of griege??”

Reactions: 8
And there she goes again with the moaning about Grey's toys 🙄
She tagged Caroline in that so I’m assuming she probably bought her it then called it a monstrosity in the next story. Wtf is her problem?

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.