Lily Pebbles #5 Baby Greige turns one in age; but don't be silly, it's all about Lily!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She tagged Caroline in that so I’m assuming she probably bought her it then called it a monstrosity in the next story. Wtf is her problem?
Kudos to Caroline, she’ll have bought it for Griege BECAUSE Lily hates it.

Reactions: 8
This is going to be another thing that she regrets and makes a video about in a year. “Oooh we got such a tiny shed because I hate sheds, but no one ever told me that kids like bikes and tricycles, and now Ecru has five because we got them #gifted and there’s nowhere to put them, guuuys maybe we should have got a bigger shed, but I hate sheds, so now we have to move house again!”
Totally agree, there is no way that shed is large enough for a family.

Reactions: 3
Looking at her latest insta story of her feeding Grey and then the clean up after makes me think that she won't even allow Rich to use the office room to work from during the day. She probably insists he's in the family space so he can help out with Grey on the side but also see 'how hard Lily works to take her of their child'.

Honestly I don't see how he can work properly in this environment and she's made some remarks before how she has to be 'quiet' in their open space. They have an office room. Give the poor man a good chunk of day in the solitude of the office room so he can get some work done.

Also why is she so obsessed with showing us herself cleaning things up? We all clean and tidy our homes..we're not paid for it.. it isn't rocket science.

Reactions: 12
Looking at her latest insta story of her feeding Grey and then the clean up after makes me think that she won't even allow Rich to use the office room to work from during the day. She probably insists he's in the family space so he can help out with Grey on the side but also see 'how hard Lily works to take her of their child'.

Honestly I don't see how he can work properly in this environment and she's made some remarks before how she has to be 'quiet' in their open space. They have an office room. Give the poor man a good chunk of day in the solitude of the office room so he can get some work done.

Also why is she so obsessed with showing us herself cleaning things up? We all clean and tidy our homes..we're not paid for it.. it isn't rocket science.
I came here to say the same. How is he going to work with her filming, bithcing and complaining?

Also, the way she cleans:oops:. She used a broom to sweep off the broccoli from the floor - the broccoli is probably wet or full of gravy/ sticky, now she will have an extremely dirty broom, she is lucky that she doesn't get cockroaches at home.

Reactions: 5
I came here to say the same. How is he going to work with her filming, bithcing and complaining?

Also, the way she cleans:oops:. She used a broom to sweep off the broccoli from the floor - the broccoli is probably wet or full of gravy/ sticky, now she will have an extremely dirty broom, she is lucky that she doesn't get cockroaches at home.
Also re the floor, isn’t the huge plastic sheet just a complete ball ache to clean? As opposed to just wiping the floor? (Which she also has to ‘clean’ as food landed outside of the sheet). Or knowing lily, she’ll just shake it out in the garden and fold it back up, never to see a cloth. Shudder.

• Sick
Reactions: 4
I bet they had someone build that shed for them, or else she would have turned it into 'content'. Why did they pick something so small if they wanted to store at least two adult bikes in there?
She totally had people come build it, 100% wouldn’t have heard the end of it if she hadn’t even so much as held a screwdriver

Reactions: 10
How can she talk about the ‘coverage’ of a product when it doesn’t cover up the horrid, sunken, purple shadows of her eye sockets. Ain’t nobody giving a toss about glow Lily if you still look like an extra on the walking dead (and by that I mean one of the actual walking dead)

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I've said it before and I'll say it again.

This. Is. Not. Content.

She could make this running fad into a decent segment (?), but instead she's just filming her sour puss face glugging a bottle of water and moaning about how hard it is, yet still skipping ahead a week? Bloody hell.

Reactions: 12
You guys are making comments about her make up, jesus I cannot take my eyes from her hair.
Those “lights” look so bad. Sure, no one can go to a hair salon atm, but she should not have done them in the first place. Lighter hair doesn’t suit her at all...

Reactions: 7
Insufferable snob
Don’t worry tho guys, her time is running out! She’s losing followers, has a poor reputation compared to other influencers, no USP... tick tock

Reactions: 9
You guys are making comments about her make up, jesus I cannot take my eyes from her hair.
Those “lights” look so bad. Sure, no one can go to a hair salon atm, but she should not have done them in the first place. Lighter hair doesn’t suit her at all...
She had it done a few weeks before lockdown Hahahaha

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.