Lily Pebbles #5 Baby Greige turns one in age; but don't be silly, it's all about Lily!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her interactions with grey don’t seem genuine and instead seem quite forced. She says it’s the best thing ever while her face says something completely different.

I’ve watched a few of her old videos recently and whilst she was negative she was more of the person she thinks she is now if that makes sense. She was still sarcastic but not actually as negative.

I think she really resents grey for holding her career back.

Reactions: 11
Her interactions with grey don’t seem genuine and instead seem quite forced. She says it’s the best thing ever while her face says something completely different.

I’ve watched a few of her old videos recently and whilst she was negative she was more of the person she thinks she is now if that makes sense. She was still sarcastic but not actually as negative.

Totally agree with your last statement but she’s deluded if she thinks she was creative before... her content has been poor for years now and she’s been scraping on by on anna’s coattails

Reactions: 8

Even with her niece and nephews her interactions were forced. She tried to be the “cool aunt”, but would always complain about feeling overwhelmed when she spent time with them.

Reactions: 12
Totally agree with your last statement but she’s deluded if she thinks she was creative before... her content has been poor for years now and she’s been scraping on by on anna’s coattails
Oh no I completely agree, girl has never been creative, just less miserable sounding 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Her hair is so fried!

she reminds me of 14 year olds who have just got their first oair of ghd’s and fry their hair to an inch of its life everyday

• Haha
Reactions: 8

Her career = getting loads of freebies and exotic trips. The FOMO was so evident right after she had the baby and Anna was taking these spon trips to places and fancy spa hotels but Lily couldn't go.

I think she's also following other people (some mentioned on this thread that I don't know) who seem to actually enjoy motherhood and she's thinking if she tells herself that she's loving every minute of it, she actually might. Also I think she's probably watching Fleur's vlogs now who's clearly grown into her role as a mother and sharing her lockdown with River and Mike, having fun, cooking together and I guess Lily resents not having that kind of life. I'm sure Fleur's life also has its downsides we don't see and there's struggles but obviously they're enjoying time together as a family. I guess Lily's annoyed that Rich actually works properly at least some days of the week and that she doesn't have a mansion with gardens to hang out in and that her kid likes plastic toys.
On the other hand she then complains when Rich expresses that he wants a family that bikes together or does any sort of activity outside of the house.

I honestly think she's struggling now more than ever is because she's never been creative, but now it is also becoming more evident that she's got no real interests, no hobbies, no skills. NOTHING to share with Rich and Grey, nothing that can be used for content.

Reactions: 19
Her career = getting loads of freebies and exotic trips. The FOMO was so evident right after she had the baby and Anna was taking these spon trips to places and fancy spa hotels but Lily couldn't go.

I think she's also following other people (some mentioned on this thread that I don't know) who seem to actually enjoy motherhood and she's thinking if she tells herself that she's loving every minute of it, she actually might. Also I think she's probably watching Fleur's vlogs now who's clearly grown into her role as a mother and sharing her lockdown with River and Mike, having fun, cooking together and I guess Lily resents not having that kind of life. I'm sure Fleur's life also has its downsides we don't see and there's struggles but obviously they're enjoying time together as a family. I guess Lily's annoyed that Rich actually works properly at least some days of the week and that she doesn't have a mansion with gardens to hang out in and that her kid likes plastic toys.
On the other hand she then complains when Rich expresses that he wants a family that bikes together or does any sort of activity outside of the house.

I honestly think she's struggling now more than ever is because she's never been creative, but now it is also becoming more evident that she's got no real interests, no hobbies, no skills. NOTHING to share with Rich and Grey, nothing that can be used for content.
Sadly, for Grey and Rich all the above is true. Ruth Crilly - A model recommends - her old Gleam pal definitely didn’t let having children stop her from attending nice free trips.
Lily resents Grey and the poor little thing will grow and see the vlogs for herself. I get the impression she sees Grey (bloody awful name for a pretty little girl) as a pest.

Reactions: 9
It seems like there's no sense of growth or moving forward for Lily.

All of her dire content is very passive and reactive, eg her 'favourites' videos are nothing of the sort - they're just a roundup of all the free stuff she's been sent.

Her stories are often chaotic and there are huge windows of time missing (understandably) but not accounted for. Eg at the weekend when she did her biking story, there was then a huge gap (no mention of where she was going or how it was) followed by I think that weird video of the urban foxes.

Also it strikes me that she's not actually interested in her followers. When she asks them to engage in the comments of her post it's pretty transparently purely for the engagement, not out of genuine interest. And when you compare her to other 'grammers, the difference is striking in this regard - eg Stacey Solomon (for all her faults) genuinely seems to care how her followers are, regularly asks how everyone is and tells how good messages make her feel.

Lily doesn't even pretend to care and I think there's a lot she's hiding about how she really is. Until a few months ago she would sporadically post a pic of herself crying or upset (but never really explain why - usually just saying something like 'instagram vs reality') but that's stopped. Whenever I find someone boring I ask myself whether it's because they're not really engaged or being authentic and with Lily this is definitely the case.

Thanks for reading if you got this far!

Reactions: 22
Sadly, for Grey and Rich all the above is true. Ruth Crilly - A model recommends - her old Gleam pal definitely didn’t let having children stop her from attending nice free trips.
Lily resents Grey and the poor little thing will grow and see the vlogs for herself. I get the impression she sees Grey (bloody awful name for a pretty little girl) as a pest.
I remember loving seeing Ruth go off on press trips with the babies. It made me feel like all was not lost once you had kids. Lily just doesn’t have the get up and go and can’t possibly compromise the experience for herself so is a misery instead.

Reactions: 5
The irony of Lily calling a shed dull...

View attachment 138982
This is going to be another thing that she regrets and makes a video about in a year. “Oooh we got such a tiny shed because I hate sheds, but no one ever told me that kids like bikes and tricycles, and now Ecru has five because we got them #gifted and there’s nowhere to put them, guuuys maybe we should have got a bigger shed, but I hate sheds, so now we have to move house again!”

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Oooo, has she shown her parents in a video? I've only followed her when she first stared out on Youtube and became friends with Anna, but got bored around the time she moved out into the flat they bought and stopped watching.
watch her wedding video. Her Dads speech is so CRINGE.He puts Rich down in it- just how Lily does.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.