Lily Pebbles #5 Baby Greige turns one in age; but don't be silly, it's all about Lily!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do a lot of people have cooked lunches? I either have left overs or a quick sandwich. Or is that a Youtuber/IG'er thing, when preparing food/sharing what you have to eat is 'work'?

Reactions: 10
Even when she isn’t using that awful Amsterdam filter her IG stories totally lack vitality. Her life truly is that grey and bland.

Reactions: 4
And reusing the calendar as wrapping paper - it was a for a little kids toy! Not even for a grown up, who at a very long shot might appreciate the design element. Is it just me that wraps children’s presents in something colourful, exciting and joyful?

Reactions: 10
And reusing the calendar as wrapping paper - it was a for a little kids toy! Not even for a grown up, who at a very long shot might appreciate the design element. Is it just me that wraps children’s presents in something colourful, exciting and joyful?
The wrapping is absolutely part of the joy of presents for little kids!

But Poobles wants to show how eco friendly and aesthetic she is (eye roll).

Reactions: 8
Looks like she’s now begging for running shoes even though she “loves her old Nikes”.

Surely Rich has told her, if she’s serious about running, she needs to get fitted properly. Especially as a new runner so she doesn’t do any long term damage. But free shoes are free shoes, I guess 🙄

Reactions: 12
Looks like she’s now begging for running shoes even though she “loves her old Nikes”.

Surely Rich has told her, if she’s serious about running, she needs to get fitted properly. Especially as a new runner so she doesn’t do any long term damage. But free shoes are free shoes, I guess 🙄
Especially with her bad back and wonky posture!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I have 34Gs and have no issues wearing a strapless bra.

Every screengrab of her spring staples looks baggy and ill fitting. She has NO idea how to dress for her shape.
Same - 34GG over here and no issues with strapless bras so Lily gets absolutely zero sympathy

Agree with all the bra talk. D isn’t big at all, it’s totally average, maybe on the larger side of average if you are extremely tiny and petite. There’s this weird idea that a D cup is large but I think that comes from the weird old way of fitting bras incorrectly. It really isn’t.

Anyway, every single lingerie brand sells a D cup, the possibilities for her are endless, whereas the posters here who are 34GG for example, will only be able to get bras from certain brands and in certain styles.

I am continually amazed that she complains about things she has absolutely no reason to complain about. She doesn’t know she’s born.

Reactions: 14
Agree with all the bra talk. D isn’t big at all, it’s totally average, maybe on the larger side of average if you are extremely tiny and petite. There’s this weird idea that a D cup is large but I think that comes from the weird old way of fitting bras incorrectly. It really isn’t.

Anyway, every single lingerie brand sells a D cup, the possibilities for her are endless, whereas the posters here who are 34GG for example, will only be able to get bras from certain brands and in certain styles.

I am continually amazed that she complains about things she has absolutely no reason to complain about. She doesn’t know she’s born.
I agree with this. after doing boob or bust I understand measurements for bras so much better and a D is not big, basically means your boobs stick out 4 inches from your rib cage. So lily is probably bigger cup size than a D but it’s still not massive.

Reactions: 5
Exactly. I just got home from my first run of the third week of couch-to-5K. I can admit that it sucked. The past two weeks have sucked. That's because I am in awful shape and I'm trying my best to change that. And this is after I did weeks of brisk walks of 45 to 60 minutes several times a week to get some basic endurance in place. Lily goes from being a slug to running and instantly expects to get the runner's high? Okay.
Keep going with it ! You’ve got past one of the hardest parts which is getting started and getting through the first week! I’m on week 6 now and although it’s really hard in places I’ve noticed it becoming easier and last week ran for a full 20 mins no breaks when during week one I could barely make it through the 60 seconds! It does get easier x

• Heart
Was she this negative before she had Grey? PPD?
I dont hink she was that bad, at last from what I remember. I wonder if it could be PPD, I did mention PPD myself a bit back because she seems to be struggling with herself + the way she interacts with her husband and child.

Reactions: 2
I dont hink she was that bad, at last from what I remember. I wonder if it could be PPD, I did mention PPD myself a bit back because she seems to be struggling with herself + the way she interacts with her husband and child.
She seems distant with Grey and almost resentful in her tone.

• Sad
Reactions: 5
She seems distant with Grey and almost resentful in her tone.
I noticed that too, still cant belive she used something in the lines of "happy as a pig in tit" as a description of a picture of her daughter eating something.

Dont know why her family and husband have not gotten her help, they must have noticed something is wrong?

Reactions: 3
Oooo, has she shown her parents in a video? I've only followed her when she first stared out on Youtube and became friends with Anna, but got bored around the time she moved out into the flat they bought and stopped watching.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.