Lily Pebbles #5 Baby Greige turns one in age; but don't be silly, it's all about Lily!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
NO OFFENSE TO ANYONE HERE BUT I THINK WOMEN IN THEIR 30'S, WHO HAVE KIDS AS WELL LOOK RIDICULOUS IN TIE DYE. I SAID IT!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
NO OFFENSE TO ANYONE HERE BUT I THINK WOMEN IN THEIR 30'S, WHO HAVE KIDS AS WELL LOOK RIDICULOUS IN TIE DYE. I SAID IT!!!!
Nah agreed they’re hideous.

I wonder if there’s a single thing in her wardrobe that she chose herself. EVERYTHING she buys is because she saw it on someone else or it was #gifted. Even part of her wedding dress was #gifted 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 8
if she's soooo obsessed, why doesn't she try it herself...? ;)

The mirror that Rich put up looks absolutely ridiculous there. I know why she wanted it, but does she not have anywhere else in the house to do her stupid OOTD pictures staring at herself on the phone?

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Nah agreed they’re hideous.

I wonder if there’s a single thing in her wardrobe that she chose herself. EVERYTHING she buys is because she saw it on someone else or it was #gifted. Even part of her wedding dress was #gifted 🤦🏻‍♀️
I hate it. It looks like clothes get dyed in wash, she will look 💯 dirty in them. Yuck. She can’t pull off muted tones, she looks like she needs a clorox on her skin. Maybe zaflora too

The mirror that Rich put up looks absolutely ridiculous there. I know why she wanted it, but does she not have anywhere else in the house to do her stupid OOTD pictures staring at herself on the phone?
Hate the shape of the mirror.

Reactions: 3

was just thinking the same re the mirror. All my mirrors downstairs are above the fireplace and are decorative / help to reflect the light in the room. My full length mirrors are upstairs because that’s where I get ready and want to see my outfit.
But bizarre to have to come downstairs to take a photo.
She has that 2nd room / office but she doesn’t seem to use it nor Rich. They literally spend all their time in the one room of lounge / wasted bit of space and kitchen.
Why not make that office a proper work space so you can shoot picture etc. That’s what all the influencers seem to have these days like Emma hill. Then again they are more professional unlike Lily.

Reactions: 5
67969CB8-2009-4246-8495-F2C957C1A8E0.png

Every time I see the damn plant pot I feel scare for grey, wouldn’t it fall? The table looks flimsy to me too.

Why do Lily plays with Grey so much? Is it necessary. Feel to me like she sits there for hours playing toys with a grey

Ps: Rich doing his cleaning again while Lily playing. I beg, you clean

Any of you guys tuning in for the igtv?
lord no. If it was Anna alone maybe. I find 1.30pm is a really awkward time to hold it too. Slap in the middle of the day. It’s probably because of baby beige nap and play schedules tho!

Why do Lily plays with Grey so much? Is it necessary. Feel to me like she sits there for hours playing toys with a grey
I mean everyone is different but in fairness to her I basically spend all day playing with my baby. I mean sometimes she plays with pegs while I put laundry out and other jobs etc but I do spend a lot of time on the floor playing with her and reading to her.

I know I go on about her copying Phillipa Bloom all the time but my god it’s so obvious I can’t deal! This is exactly the reason why she shouldn’t be a ‘influencer’! If we wanted to see the same content twice, I’ll just follow Lily again 😂

I mean everyone is different but in fairness to her I basically spend all day playing with my baby. I mean sometimes she plays with pegs while I put laundry out and other jobs etc but I do spend a lot of time on the floor playing with her and reading to her.
Lily also seems overly concerned with “sensory play” and making sure Grey is constantly stimulated (combined with her general lack of other things to do).

Reactions: 4
I can’t wait until Rich has a second wife and realises just how much of an hole his first wife was.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Lily also seems overly concerned with “sensory play” and making sure Grey is constantly stimulated (combined with her general lack of other things to do).
This need for her to constantly stimulate Greige will come back and bite her when she’s older. She’s conditioning her child to need constant attention, and from her at that. Rod and back come to mind.

She's doing her stupid double glass 'trick' again. Give me strength. Just get a bigger glass, woman!

I know I go on about her copying Phillipa Bloom all the time but my god it’s so obvious I can’t deal! This is exactly the reason why she shouldn’t be a ‘influencer’! If we wanted to see the same content twice, I’ll just follow Lily again 😂
Ive never looked at Phillipa’s Instagram before but just had a look now. Definitely some similarities isn’t there!

but the big difference is that even quickly scrolling through PB’s pictures I can see genuine joy / happiness. her outfits look nicely styled too. With lily we know it’s all moaning and her photos just look so drab in comparison.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.