Lily Pebbles #5 Baby Greige turns one in age; but don't be silly, it's all about Lily!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nothing to stop you having a go Lily hun.
Why does she do this? Does she find it funny to make fun of/belittle her husband in front of thousands of people? He’s making an effort Lily ffs. What a bitter woman.

• Angry
Reactions: 22
I think he’s using one of those things that can you tell you if there any wires or piping behind the wall before you start hammering stuff into it. I’m sure she wouldn’t have a clue!!

Reactions: 6
Oh yes love fibreglass wafting down into the house and irritating my skin and eyes
982B5FAA-E4AF-4C7B-ADDA-3FF9E1B5B627.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 19
The epitome of their relationship. Rich is doing the work while Lily stands around in an ugly outfit doing duck all and making snarky comments. Only to post the whole thing on insta. She couldn’t take the piss out of herself even more if she tried! 🤣

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I HATE how rude and patronising she is towards Rich. Why doesn’t she have a go at anything herself before taking the piss out of him?? Because she’s a lazy, privileged brat who needs everything done for her.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Standing around, doing eff all but stuffing her gob while watching her husband do some work. Sounds about right for Poobles.

Reactions: 10
I HATE how rude and patronising she is towards Rich. Why doesn’t she have a go at anything herself before taking the piss out of him?? Because she’s a lazy, privileged brat who needs everything done for her.
she seems to love pointing out his mistakes... pretty nasty thing to do.

Reactions: 9
The epitome of their relationship. Rich is doing the work while Lily stands around in an ugly outfit doing duck all and making snarky comments. Only to post the whole thing on insta. She couldn’t take the piss out of herself even more if she tried! 🤣
God she really is a heinous witch. What an ugly person, inside and out.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
He redeemed himself?! She’s a cheeky cow, she’s doing shag all while he tries. How does she expect him to know how to do it? It’s all practice!!

Reactions: 15
Such a witch

Reactions: 4
Why the duck does she think we want to watch rich do something to the wall while she stands there like a spare one at a wedding. That’s probably the most boring insta story I’ve seen. Jesus Christ Lily!

Reactions: 14
Her playsuit, dungaree shorts thing in this is just awful. So unflattering

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.