Lily Pebbles #5 Baby Greige turns one in age; but don't be silly, it's all about Lily!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So this cheapskate saved a kitched she got at christmas for her daughters 1st present in May? I guess even her baby isnt saved from giving her gifted items, instead of buying it herself
This has really pissed me off, I’ve messaged the company saying I’m not impressed and asking why they gifting stuff to someone who can easily pay for it themselves. They should have donated it to a charity. Another company to go on the list of those I now won’t use because of their gifting to bone idol talentless idiots like lily

• Heart
Reactions: 17
This has really pissed me off, I’ve messaged the company saying I’m not impressed and asking why they gifting stuff to someone who can easily pay for it themselves. They should have donated it to a charity. Another company to go on the list of those I now won’t use because of their gifting to bone idol talentless idiots like lily
Why couldn’t they have donated it to a children’s hospital or a local hospital? Especially as she received it at Christmas. It’s just a joke

View attachment 135599
This t shirt is just beyond unflattering. I can't even.
She’s like yeah it’s oversized thinking it looks good. It looks like she’s wearing her Dads top

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Something that annoys me so much about all her videos is how she seems to deliberately not use any technical vocabulary about anything.

Like whenever she does one of her bloody Missoma things she is never familiar with the style names and says tit like "oh I think this one's called something like..." and describes them in a really tit, uninformed-sounding way. Maybe Missoma don't want them to sound too 'done', but it's almost to the point where it sounds like she doesn't care.

In her most recent video she so often says things like "kind of/like/you know" whenever she's trying to describe anything technical and it sounds so ignorant and like she can't be bothered to find out the words for things even though - as she so often reminds us - this is her job.

TL;DR Lily can't be bothered with her own job and it pisses me off.

Reactions: 13
Just an observation, but why do her and Anna have a thing about always having glasses of juice?!
I don’t think it’s her and Anna. From what I remember it was Anna who didn’t drink hot drinks and didn’t like just water alone so she had squash and then Lily just adopted it as her thing, surprise surprise! I remember last year or so them having a convo and she was teasing Anna about bringing squash with her to put in water when she came to Lily’s house.

Reactions: 10
Just an observation, but why do her and Anna have a thing about always having glasses of juice?!
She did an IG live a few weeks ago and she had, not one but TWO glasses of juice because she said she would panic she would get thirsty and not be able to get up and get another glass if she finished one. Because she’s an adult that can’t last through a whole hour long IG live without downing her drink. My three year old niece could sit for an hour with one drink and not get thirsty. She’s a twit

Reactions: 11
She did an IG live a few weeks ago and she had, not one but TWO glasses of juice because she said she would panic she would get thirsty and not be able to get up and get another glass if she finished one. Because she’s an adult that can’t last through a whole hour long IG live without downing her drink. My three year old niece could sit for an hour with one drink and not get thirsty. She’s a twit
Yes, I remember that 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
When she got that kitchen gifted around Christmas time, did she give it any air time or was it just put straight in the loft? That's very sneaky to not even give the company a shout out at the time they gifted it because obviously that company gifted it at Christmas in the hope people would buy it as a Christmas present. A lot less people are looking for tiny kitchens in May

Reactions: 7
When she got that kitchen gifted around Christmas time, did she give it any air time or was it just put straight in the loft? That's very sneaky to not even give the company a shout out at the time they gifted it because obviously that company gifted it at Christmas in the hope people would buy it as a Christmas present. A lot less people are looking for tiny kitchens in May
I think she did mentioned it once briefly. Then she said she is keeping it for her 1 year old bday

Reactions: 2
BIG NEWS. Lily is delighted to finally shift the entirely inconvenient GIFTED bottle steriliser into the loft because Grey's bloody unaesthetic equipment clearly takes up METRES of counter space.

BIG NEWS.

Reactions: 8
What a surprise. They have a new, replacement mirror. To go with the replacement dining chairs, and the replacement dining table, and the replacement dressing table, and the replacement bar chairs, and the replacement coffee table, and the replacement head board. FFS how long since they redid their house and moved in? And bought (gifted prob) all that original furniture for the house. Unbelievable attitude to consumerism. It disgusts me. Literally.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.