Lily Pebbles #5 Baby Greige turns one in age; but don't be silly, it's all about Lily!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The epitome of their relationship. Rich is doing the work while Lily stands around in an ugly outfit doing duck all and making snarky comments. Only to post the whole thing on insta. She couldn’t take the piss out of herself even more if she tried! 🤣
Why doesn't old "not your typical girl" Pebbles make use of those overalls and pick up some tools and do it herself???

Reactions: 12
What a surprise. They have a new, replacement mirror. To go with the replacement dining chairs, and the replacement dining table, and the replacement dressing table, and the replacement bar chairs, and the replacement coffee table, and the replacement head board. FFS how long since they redid their house and moved in? And bought (gifted prob) all that original furniture for the house. Unbelievable attitude to consumerism. It disgusts me. Literally.
I bought my house in 2013. I had a new bathroom installed at the end of 2013, a new kitchen in 2015 (the bathroom and kitchen were all around 20 years old, original from when the house was built). The only furniture I've changed since I moved in was replacing an IKEA unit with a bookshelf, tv stand and coffee table which was changed in November.

I do need a new sofa but might get an extension which will change how I saw out the lounge so I'm waiting until I make a decision. That is so wasteful it makes me cross people gift her stuff when she can to buy it herself!!

Reactions: 5
Capture.PNG

Wow she is beyond useless, is there anything that she can do? She think she is cool, chic and funny, but really is not! When you are in your 20s, you may come across as care free but she is in her 30s, this behaviour just make me loathe. She is supposed to be a role model to Grey but her behaviour just scream entitlement and pure laziness - almost like 'if you want anything, just beg, find a rich man or spread your legs' (I AM IN A VERY BAD MOOD TODAY LOL)

• Haha
What a complete bleeping asshole! And does anyone else get irrationally annoyed by the wanky slow camera pan onto everything!!!! And don’t get me started on her eye bleeping herself in mirrors.

Reactions: 7
View attachment 135911
Wow she is beyond useless, is there anything that she can do? She think she is cool, chic and funny, but really is not! When you are in your 20s, you may come across as care free but she is in her 30s, this behaviour just make me loathe. She is supposed to be a role model to Grey but her behaviour just scream entitlement and pure laziness - almost like 'if you want anything, just beg, find a rich man or spread your legs' (I AM IN A VERY BAD MOOD TODAY LOL)
Exactly

she thinks her attitude is “cool girl” but she’s just a nasty piece of work. Whose time is running out! Don’t think she’ll be able to peddle her tit content for another year. There’s too much competition and she’s lazy, entitled and boring

Reactions: 8
I honestly think she’s baiting Tattle. She’s absolutely ridiculous.

Why is she such a bleep to Rich? I don't see her trying to do any of the DIY stuff. Even if Rich isn't sure of what to do, at least is trying and learning unlike her. It is so mean to be such a witch towards him online. If Rich did that to Lily on Instagram it would not be received well at all, so WHY is it ok for her to do?! I do not get her and Anna's friendship...Anna seems so kind, yet Lily is awful.

Reactions: 20
Is funny that she gained a lot of followers on the day she decided to be off for Grey’s birthday. Anyway I thinks she gets new followers thanks to the weekly insta live with Anna.
I think Anna is doing herself a disservice, big time. She needs to unshackle from Lily!

Reactions: 22
My first thread. 🥂🎉

Not sure if her friend will love it as much...🤔
It frustrates me so much when influencers can't get "who's"/"whose" correct (or your/you're). Like this is her job? Is there no one at Gleam who can discipline sloppy grammar?

Reactions: 9
It frustrates me so much when influencers can't get "who's"/"whose" correct (or your/you're). Like this is her job? Is there no one at Gleam who can discipline sloppy grammar?
Same with it's and its. Its so annoying (deliberate, btw ;)).

Reactions: 7
she seems to love pointing out his mistakes... pretty nasty thing to do.
Imagine a man criticising a woman like that constantly in their so called traditional role - 'Typical Lily - trying to make dinner and failing as usual LOL. Redeemed her self in the end LOL'. Mm.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
8BAC3077-9F7C-4807-AD62-3E0AB35E03D2.jpeg

OF COURSE LILY! I mean Philippa posted a picture of herself in a tie dye set only yesterday 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.