Lily Pebbles #47 A slime trail of lame šŸŒ

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lily 'I am so busy but I kinda thrive this time of year' . You don't say. Would not have anything to do with all those ridiculous trips, lunches, and freebies you get, and the huge amounts of money you earn this time of year, would it?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
Lily 'I am so busy but I kinda thrive this time of year' . You don't say. Would not have anything to do with all those ridiculous trips, lunches, and freebies you get, and the huge amounts of money you earn this time of year, would it?
Yeah so weird that those of us who work in normal jobs where we don't get free tit thrown at us from every angle and earn a fortune through affiliate links around Black Friday and Christmas don't feel like we're "thriving".
Can't imagine if she worked in the NHS as we head into winter virus season with the absolute clusterfuck we're in with almost every aspect of healthcare, social care etc she'd be "busy but kinda thriving" šŸ¤”

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Her musings on comparisons between London and Berlin in her latest video are quite something. She concludes that the two cities are very much alike because they both have old buildings, and also that Berlin is the only place outside London where she ever found old buildings.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 46
I am almost 5 minutes into the video and she's mentioned 'heat tech' so many times already without explaining what she means. But it's a must-have in our wardrobes, especially for her living in London........

Reactions: 7
Her musings on comparisons between London and Berlin in her latest video are quite something. She concludes that the two cities are very much alike because they both have old buildings, and also that Berlin is the only place outside London where she ever found old buildings.
lily becoming a city guide after taking a bit of a cookie she didn't like and reducing all of her time spent there to experiencing a pr event šŸ’€ also weren't she in paris a while back? do french people have no old buildings?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
"Just walking back to the hotel, crossing the river which is just so lovely that it runs through the city... I love, I was just saying that, I love how there's so many old buildings... I think, like, coming from the UK and London, I am so used to seeing so many, like, old buildings, but I travel and there isn't that kind of history and culture, and it always, like, surprises me, so it's nice being somewhere, it feels quite homely... It doesn't feel too different, like, to see all these, like, old buildings everywhere, I love it......"

Nope, no old buildings or indeed culture anywhere in the world except for London and Berlin.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 47
Does she also mention we both have unique features like a zoo and metros?

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Actually, I live in Vienna, and the city was obviously bombed during WWII (as was Berlinā€¦), so I always envy the UK for the many original buildings. Although at the same time, they wreck pretty old Vienneses houses and build new boring ones instead. Not sure, if they do this in Berlin/London.

Reactions: 5
I wonder which parts of Berlin she saw. Because if she spent most of her time in whatā€™s now the city center, most buildings will have been from post 1990. Minus landmarks like the Brandenburg Gate. I know that in some of the eastern parts, there are older buildings, but yeah, much of the city was reduced to rubble in WWII.

Reactions: 11
I wonder which parts of Berlin she saw. Because if she spent most of her time in whatā€™s now the city center, most buildings will have been from post 1990. Minus landmarks like the Brandenburg Gate. I know that in some of the eastern parts, there are older buildings, but yeah, much of the city was reduced to rubble in WWII.
My impression was she stayed exclusively in Berlin Mitte. Humboldt University, Museum Island, Hackescher Markt, that sort of area.

Reactions: 7
My impression was she stayed exclusively in Berlin Mitte. Humboldt University, Museum Island, Hackescher Markt, that sort of area.
For a ghoul that summarises London to Covent Garden and King's Cross, it's already amazing that she daigned crossing the Channel, straight to BERLIN in GERMANY, to get some freebies from Uniqlo, and a cookie.
She tried.
Yet again.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
"Just walking back to the hotel, crossing the river which is just so lovely that it runs through the city... I love, I was just saying that, I love how there's so many old buildings... I think, like, coming from the UK and London, I am so used to seeing so many, like, old buildings, but I travel and there isn't that kind of history and culture, and it always, like, surprises me, so it's nice being somewhere, it feels quite homely... It doesn't feel too different, like, to see all these, like, old buildings everywhere, I love it......"

Nope, no old buildings or indeed culture anywhere in the world except for London and Berlin.
My brain after reading this turned liquid... And this girl is an author?

Has she ever been to Europe? Or somewhere else in the world? I mean: I know that if you're native language is not English, you're not really cultured according to Lily. I didn't forget about the taxi incident in LA years ago...

• Sick
Reactions: 16
Is she now hinting at having been suicidal this time last year....?
Yeah I could have done without that whole thing. "Guys last year I was the unhappiest ever waking up with tears in my eyes and I didn't know how I was gonna get out of it. Well it's a year later and I'm doing really quite fine SO I JUST WANTED TO POP ON HERE AND TELL YOU IF YOU'RE IN A DARK PLACE ALL WILL BE FINE THIS TIME NEXT YEAR AND YOU'LL WONDER WHAT YOU WERE EVEN ON ABOUT."

Fantastic. Message received. Simpleton Guide to Managing Subclinical Mental Illness by Lily Dumbdumb Troubles.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Yeah I could have done without that whole thing. "Guys last year I was the unhappiest ever waking up with tears in my eyes and I didn't know how I was gonna get out of it. Well it's a year later and I'm doing really quite fine SO I JUST WANTED TO POP ON HERE AND TELL YOU IF YOU'RE IN A DARK PLACE ALL WILL BE FINE THIS TIME NEXT YEAR AND YOU'LL WONDER WHAT YOU WERE EVEN ON ABOUT."

Fantastic. Message received. Simpleton Guide to Managing Subclinical Mental Illness by Lily Dumbdumb Troubles.
ā€˜Waking up with tears in my EARSā€™! Wtf?

Reactions: 11
ā€˜Waking up with tears in my EARSā€™! Wtf?
It happens to my baby if he is crying lying down on his back, they run down the side of his face and pool in his ears :( such a weird thing to say though "if you know what that means" like surely mentioning tears kind of says it all, she has to make everything iykyk

Reactions: 15
So she was struggling to get through her first influencer season last year without ā€˜work wifeā€™ at her beck and call for all the scary events? Wow the big break up really hit her hard. Lily is very co-dependent.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.