Lily Pebbles #47 A slime trail of lame šŸŒ

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So she was struggling to get through her first influencer season last year without ā€˜work wifeā€™ at her beck and call for all the scary events? Wow the big break up really hit her hard. Lily is very co-dependent.
I think leaving/getting kicked out of Gleam, whatever happened between her and Anna, and then Rich's anxiety which made that he could not work for a while was the cause of this?
But still.... Could have done without the 'I was so depressed but am fine now, so you could be, too' message.

Reactions: 24
I think leaving/getting kicked out of Gleam, whatever happened between her and Anna, and then Rich's anxiety which made that he could not work for a while was the cause of this?
But still.... Could have done without the 'I was so depressed but am fine now, so you could be, too' message.
I've also had that realisation, that I was so depressed/anxious over something and then months/years later it turned out fine or not as bad as I thought - but 1) by then I've usually got something else to worry about 2) there is no bloody point saying that to someone who's depressed because when you're feeling like that you can't see an end to it. "Don't worry guys, with people throwing free stuff at you and a wildly overpaid 'job' you too can be fine"

Also lmao at her saying her friends think she's hard to buy presents for. Is that because she is constantly being sent free stuff that is always her favourite ever?

I'd hate to have to buy for her. She is only ObSESsed with stuff she sees other influencers post about. It's not like you can find her anything unique in a cute little shop somewhere, she needs Brands That She Can AF link.
She does not seem to have any personal favourites, only what the internet tells her she should like, and those things she'll be able to get for free/get a 'press discount' for. And it's not like she has any hobbies you could buy her something for, either.
Didn't her family give her Cowshed vouchers once? Like she does not get free products all the time...

• Heart
Reactions: 19
"Just walking back to the hotel, crossing the river which is just so lovely that it runs through the city... I love, I was just saying that, I love how there's so many old buildings... I think, like, coming from the UK and London, I am so used to seeing so many, like, old buildings, but I travel and there isn't that kind of history and culture, and it always, like, surprises me, so it's nice being somewhere, it feels quite homely... It doesn't feel too different, like, to see all these, like, old buildings everywhere, I love it......"

Nope, no old buildings or indeed culture anywhere in the world except for London and Berlin.
I mean if you never step out of your resort then yeah there's not gonna be much you experience.

(No offense to anyone who enjoys parking off in a resort in a sunny location for a bit. ! But she is acting wildly travelled when she has, from what we've seen, kept herself quite isolated when abroad.)

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Iā€™ve been to Berlin twice and she couldā€™ve filmed that in any UK or European city. She only got the Reichstag in at the very end šŸ¤·šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø

Reactions: 7
Camera work isn't great either, if I didn't know any better I would guess Mark Newton was the photographer

• Haha
Iā€™ve just watched the uniqlo reel and read the comments! Wow what is with these people šŸ˜³ do they watch nothing else on SM and think this is the bar set?? Surely itā€™s this Georgias job to put reels together so hardly revolutionary!! And theyā€™re gushing all over it like itā€™s the best new thing on the internet!! Weird! However - I do like the clothes and uniqlo is my kinda style - sadly lily has just copied every other influencer she watches (much like myself but itā€™s not my job ha ha!!)

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Aka please tell me what I can aff link

View attachment 2574671
I donā€™t usually comment on the influencer nature of the job. Itā€™s a job thatā€™s developed in modern times. But this really does take the biscuit. She gives zero shits about helping anyone. This is the most blatant call for her followers to do her job for her, and then link it back to them so they give her cash for affiliate links. Itā€™s gross. She could at least have the nerve to have an opinion and like things which her followers can choose to click if they resonate with them. But this is just so lazy, so lacking in effort and thought. Itā€™s mind blowing these people can make a living from this. It reeks of her not wanting to put her opinions out there as sheā€™ll possibly get less clicks, as it may not appeal to the greater majority. How she can post this and not feel ashamed.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
I donā€™t usually comment on the influencer nature of the job. Itā€™s a job thatā€™s developed in modern times. But this really does take the biscuit. She gives zero shits about helping anyone. This is the most blatant call for her followers to do her job for her, and then link it back to them so they give her cash for affiliate links. Itā€™s gross. She could at least have the nerve to have an opinion and like things which her followers can choose to click if they resonate with them. But this is just so lazy, so lacking in effort and thought. Itā€™s mind blowing these people can make a living from this. It reeks of her not wanting to put her opinions out there as sheā€™ll possibly get less clicks, as it may not appeal to the greater majority. How she can post this and not feel ashamed.
Pretty sure she did exactly the same thing last year as well

Reactions: 9
She thinks she's being clever, and I'm sure she will get enough response, but it just makes her come across incredibly lazy. It's already a ridiculously easy and far too well paid job, at least put some effort in. And no, I don't mean some clips of you putting on a coat in the middle of Berlin.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
The fact that she then immediately put a 'how to shop my LTK' post - ie, "how I will just slap these all into affiliate links and make loads of money off them" šŸ¤¦ā€ā™€ļø Shameless

• Sick
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.