Lily Pebbles #47 A slime trail of lame šŸŒ

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It is not an isolated case, sadly. I saw a video on TikTok that doesn't even mention Lily (not even indirectly, it just criticises influencers in general), and many comments were citing her. Targeting Lily simply because she is Jewish, or visited Israel years ago, or because of whatever her sister posted on social media is cruel and a very real example of antisemitism.

In general terms, agree with you that, if we are not aligned with the lifestyle that an influencer presents on social media, unfollowing and simply moving on/ignoring them is just the best thing to do.

I think calling harrasment one tiktok mentioning her, that has so little traction that literally only one poster here came accross it, is a bit of stretch.

On the other hand, I'm not very keen on blaming and shaming publically people for their opinions. I've been unfollowing influencers and artists silently, having people commenting hours on end "you dissapointed me" feels a bit meh. People make choices, ignorances or partisanism is a choice; if they don't align with your own ethos, unfollow, stop supporting them, and let people fall into irrelevancy. Parasocial relationships are very scary, cause you'll never really know who's the person underneath the pr machine.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Tamsin did post pro Palestine stuff as soon as it started; but I think she got told off by her management because it's been radio silence since then
Came to correct myself, it's not her management

from some tiktok comment section said:
I got death threats & abuse for supporting Palestine on IG so had to switch my DMs off - instead Iā€™ve been donating & reposting videos on TT
& Iā€™m bolstering their stories by sharing accounts & videos that are useful & being active in donating & signing petitions for change

I also know where Lily stands, as she always had... The woman who came out as Jewish during BLM and to distract from her micro agressions being exposed isn't fooling me. Her nutritionist bestfriend was an ultra zionist and never hid it. Her sister is a zionist. She also always commented weird loaded stuffs at every terrorist attacks in England, but would never comment about anything else going in the world, even natural calamities.

Anyway let's go back to discuss her discovering colors. and hiding them underneath a poop colored coat.

Reactions: 15
Sorry not sorry this is the most heinous grazing table I've ever seen. Those avocados look like they want to die, like worst social obligation of their lives. Omg I hate everything about this bleeping table. I can taste the crappy dry "office perk" bagel through the screen. BLUE FOOD IS ALMOST ALWAYS A BAD IDEA.

Screenshot_20231113-082400.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 36
Sorry not sorry this is the most heinous grazing table I've ever seen. Those avocados look like they want to die, like worst social obligation of their lives. Omg I hate everything about this bleeping table. I can taste the crappy dry "office perk" bagel through the screen. BLUE FOOD IS ALMOST ALWAYS A BAD IDEA.

View attachment 2569050
It honestly looks disgusting. Croissant dipped in blue icing........

• Sick
Reactions: 24

View attachment 2569050
How is a plain bagel and an unsliced avo a grazing table? The whole point of those is that everything is ready to go and just grab to eat. Also itā€™s obviously for kids - so why would you make a table which needs someone to prepare the food when itā€™s meant for a kid to grab food from.

Edit to add: IS THAT AN UNBUTTERED CRUMPET? whoā€™s eating a plain dry crumpet thatā€™s been sat on a grazing table for hours!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21

View attachment 2569050
Grazing tables are disgusting any time of year but especially during flu and cold season...šŸ¤®

• Sick
Reactions: 28
How is a plain bagel and an unsliced avo a grazing table? The whole point of those is that everything is ready to go and just grab to eat. Also itā€™s obviously for kids - so why would you make a table which needs someone to prepare the food when itā€™s meant for a kid to grab food from.

Edit to add: IS THAT AN UNBUTTERED CRUMPET? whoā€™s eating a plain dry crumpet thatā€™s been sat on a grazing table for hours!!
It was like playing Where's Waldo trying to find the unbuttered crumpet!

I agree - grazing table, during cold and flu season, at a children's event sounds like a truly bad idea.

It also looks vile. I love a grazing board. Load me up with the cheeses and the meats and the crackers and the grapes. But this?! It is a mishmash. I'm offended by the icing dipped croissants, the halved avocados next to cupcakes and the sliced cucumbers next to the marshmallows. IMMEDIATELY FIRED.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
Surely the avocados would turn brown in no time at all?! And whole plain bagels and crumpets, utterly bizarre!

• Sick
Reactions: 15
I keep returning to this bullshit table. Cucumbers sliced lengthwise with blue frosting anyone?
This looks truely revolting. The sooner the trend for these mishmash greedy wasteful grazing tables is over the better. So much food must go to waste and be contaminated with other food that doesnā€™t compliment it. Like cupcakes with cucumber juice on. Croissants with icing šŸ¤¢ next to avocado. All looks dry, bland and gross. And yes over winter with all the colds and grubby fingers

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
This looks truely revolting. The sooner the trend for these mishmash greedy wasteful grazing tables is over the better. So much food must go to waste and be contaminated with other food that doesnā€™t compliment it. Like cupcakes with cucumber juice on. Croissants with icing šŸ¤¢ next to avocado. All looks dry, bland and gross. And yes over winter with all the colds and grubby fingers
Not to mention the pointless ā€œgluten freeā€ labels - contamination is inevitable unless everything on the table is gluten free.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 23

View attachment 2569050
the whole table look like props on an amateur movie set between scenes šŸ˜­ just knowing there are people who touch food they won't eat would be enough to put me off, but it also looks so unappetising

Reactions: 11
the whole table look like props on an amateur movie set between scenes šŸ˜­ just knowing there are people who touch food they won't eat would be enough to put me off, but it also looks so unappetising
Wasn't she moaning at Halloween about lots of different kids' hands touching unwrapped sweets? How is this grazing table any more hygienic?

• Sick
Reactions: 17
Oh no, no school run today for our school run queen! I bet tomorrow morning sheā€™ll post how sheā€™s back to doing the school run! Did I mention school run enough times do you think?

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Call me a hAtEr but so many women in social media have a way of never ever failing to mention school runs like it's their daily Girl Scout badge they publicly award themselves. They will just shoehorn that tit in there as some self-affirmation exercise that their life is the one they wanted, perhaps even the one we should all want, and they are living a dream shuttling these liTTle hUmaNs place to place.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.