Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Violetroselily

VIP Member
I normally just lurk on this thread so sorry for barging in, but this has made me so mad. Why are none of them open about the affiliate link being valid for eg 30 days on that website, even if you don't buy anything when you initially click through? It is SO sneaky. No wonder so many of them pop handy Amazon links to things.
Plus it's a conscious choice to do an aff link - she is choosing to share an item in order to make money from it, not just because she fancies posting about it. You can't deliberately monetise something and then complain that you're having to disclose it

Reactions: 26

PineappleQueen19

VIP Member
But here she is uploading stories which, according to Lilyā€™s frequent bleating, constitutes work. Instead of constantly wanting it both ways these influencers would be far better off admitting they are enslaved to the algorithm because they are terrified of losing their exploitative, cushty existence.

Also her jumping on the ā€˜Christmas is work for mums!ā€™ bandwagon is highly annoying given she has a ridiculously easy existence as far as these things go.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 26

Eileen_2019

VIP Member
Posting random stuff on IG is her 'work', so she is 'working' right now. Surely she can answer some emails whilst her kids are playing? That seems to be on her 'to do' list most often. And no, maybe you can't do a full photoshoot or whatever, but it's not as if you did not know Grey would be home from school.....

How do parents who have young children not yet in school figure out a routine, Lily?? It's not like Grey not being in school stops you?

Again, she's just so horrible about having the kids home. I guess Rich being home and/or working from home for so long so they could have 'work days' and 'kids days' has really spoilt her.
---
Also, Lily, you can use this time to brainstorm and plan. We're expecting amaaaaaaazing CONteNT from you as of next week.....!

• Haha
Reactions: 25

Ivegotatheory

Chatty Member
Imagine earning Ā£300k (?) a year for taking pictures of your lunch, getting sent free shit and going shoppingā€¦.

Likkleone

When will she realise her performance on IG is hers responsibility and hers only?
Lazy beggar!
View attachment 2623286
Sorry but this is the lowest of the low. Why are WE motivating her??? As an influencer itā€™s literally her job to motivate US? If she doesnā€™t want to do this anymore just stop? People have career changes all the time but donā€™t sit here blaming us and algorithm for your poor performance when your content is crap.

• Heart

under the ivy

VIP Member
1699199033315.png

ā€˜fireworks weekend thanks to Tik Tokā€™
Bonfire night on the 5th November happens every year Lily šŸ„“

• Haha

ANiceEgg

I canā€™t bring myself to see it. A reel popped up on my feed where she starts walking into selfridges and I just had nope out of there so quickly. I feel like itā€™s the David Brent of influencers doing a guided tour šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø
Omg The David Brent of Influencers should be next thread title šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

• Haha
  • Heart

janedowe

Chatty Member
She looks like she broke her heel on the coach and had to have some spares lent to her from the school lost property.

• Haha

viggle

Chatty Member
Imagine affiliate linking something you were given as a present.
Not content with just receiving a gift, got to make money from it too. šŸ’€

• Sick

jazzmonster

Chatty Member
If the stockings are already filled in her attic, she canā€™t put the empty stockings out for her kids.

Youā€™re welcome. (And yes, this took way more brain cells to decipher than it obviously took to write.)

• Haha

consumerism makes u free

You guys are so fucking shitty slating her right after her creative smash hit Christmas series where she CREATED videos of:

1) a cocktail
2) gift wrap suited to a funeral
3) Brussels sprouts
4) CANDLES
5) silver robot pants

Stay miserable and unimaginative in 2024, bitches.

• Haha