Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Hally34

VIP Member
In her latest video where sheā€™s trying on new ā€˜colourfulā€™ clothing at the start she makes a comment at people who donā€™t - something about thinking you need to wear neutral colours to be chic and sophisticated and that actually wearing colour makes you more stylish. Dig at Queen of Beige Anna by any chance? šŸ‘€
The ludicrousness of Lily coaching people to not be afraid to wear colour when she owns a million beige cardigan, poo coloured tops, etc

• Haha
Reactions: 24

Sibyl Vane

VIP Member
I hate it when influencers do this, act like marking things as an AD is such an inconvenience and really confusing for their followers to understand! Itā€™s not hard! They just donā€™t like doing it as it shows just how much free stuff they are getting
The only confusion stems from her unwillingness to state how much she gets away with, and the only surprising thing is how much she still gets from brands despite being terrible at influencing anything positive.
Can somebody tell her to eff off? Ta.

• Heart
  • Haha

fairylights2000

VIP Member
I think leaving/getting kicked out of Gleam, whatever happened between her and Anna, and then Rich's anxiety which made that he could not work for a while was the cause of this?
But still.... Could have done without the 'I was so depressed but am fine now, so you could be, too' message.
I've also had that realisation, that I was so depressed/anxious over something and then months/years later it turned out fine or not as bad as I thought - but 1) by then I've usually got something else to worry about 2) there is no bloody point saying that to someone who's depressed because when you're feeling like that you can't see an end to it. "Don't worry guys, with people throwing free stuff at you and a wildly overpaid 'job' you too can be fine"

Also lmao at her saying her friends think she's hard to buy presents for. Is that because she is constantly being sent free stuff that is always her favourite ever?

coolcapitalist

Chatty Member
Sorry not sorry this is the most heinous grazing table I've ever seen. Those avocados look like they want to die, like worst social obligation of their lives. Omg I hate everything about this fucking table. I can taste the shitty dry "office perk" bagel through the screen. BLUE FOOD IS ALMOST ALWAYS A BAD IDEA.

View attachment 2569050
It honestly looks disgusting. Croissant dipped in blue icing........

• Sick

peppin

VIP Member
When will she realise her performance on IG is hers responsibility and hers only?
Lazy beggar!
View attachment 2623286
influencers pulling the "please please interact with me šŸ„ŗšŸ„ŗšŸ„ŗ" card give me such an ick! didn't you claim you loved creating content just for the sake of creating content a while ago? didn't you talk about being back and having so many ideas? pick a fucking struggle, motivation and discipline for your (extremely cushy) job isn't the responsibility of people you are profiting of, especially when the final product is crap

and if people listen to lily's advice, she will get even lazier because why would she make an effort when it's this easy

• Heart

martaS

VIP Member
Great fucking shout-out to Round & Edgy cookies in Berlin. This cookie made me ill after one bite but God what an amazing bite it was!!!!! What is wrong with her.
I was waiting for someone to translate from Lily-ish to English because I honestly couldn't tell what she was trying to say there šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 23

PineappleQueen19

VIP Member
ā€œbecause the Christmas holidays aren't really going to feel like a holiday let's be honestā€

Christ sheā€™s so thick. And selfish.

• Wow

peppin

VIP Member
sorry i won't take any advice about content creating from someone who asks every month what content their followers want to see

lily thinks that the fact that she has been doing it for 14 years is enough when, in reality, it says nothing about her career progress (non-existent, if you don't count her learning how to sneak in even more affiliate links) or the quality of her work... she doesn't attract and keep new followers, her engagement's shit, cannot keep up with newer social media, hasn't adapted to different times and basically has been half-arsing everything like it's the 2010s again, the only "advice" she could give out would be saying "you should have been born rich and started a blog back then"

• Heart

poopettemetis

VIP Member
Oh vek off Pebbles. Get a real job - don't ask the internet to ask you questions like eg where's is x from? what's the X you mentioned called again? What size do you wear in X? Doing all that just to link it to make cash from the clicks/views. Who is seriously interested in such detail of Pebbles life???
Lily and Anna make it abundantly clear how heavily they now rely on affiliate links. The influencer landscape has changed so much in the past 10 years that they have to link EVERYTHING because it's what gets them the most coin with the least amount of effort instead of making inspired and thoughtful content.

Violetroselily

VIP Member
Wtf is that rambling story about snow? It's not even forecast in London?!

Enjoy sledging down a dry hill you dumb bitch

• Haha

peppin

VIP Member
People asking about her video title šŸ˜‚
And she is clickbait-y she just doesnt want to admit it lol
Also the hole in her sweaterā€¦ she has so much free clothes but cant find one that is clean + intact + presentable.
But what do we know? poobs is being real + comfy šŸ˜‚
but it's sooo hard to come up with video titles, guys!! almost as hard as choosing a desktop background that will neither distract you, nor be too dull:( lily's obviously pouring her soul and blood into her content

• Haha

sasbeep

VIP Member
It couldnā€™t be less of a work Xmas party outfit, sometimes it actually angers me that sheā€™s raking in like Ā£150k+ for this utter garbage. She doesnā€™t know how to function in the real world and she thinks she can be inspo for others?? Definition of right place right time.

• Heart

peppin

VIP Member
to me it looks like she struggles (or doesn't want to) to communicate and explain things to her children, which is pretty strange considering how proud she is of "forcing" herself to be naked around them šŸ’€ and it's also going to be a bigger problem as they grow... my parents were very firm about us getting enough sleep but they also offered to see the fireworks when we were around grey's age, if we later found out they were flexing online how they managed to trick us, it wouldn't really strengthen our relationship

• Heart

peppin

VIP Member
She always has to come off so condescending.
Still calling herself a creative, I see šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£
View attachment 2678106
what creative things? chewing on camera, including as many spelling errors as possible and wearing ugly clothes you didn't pay for? i follow a few much more successful influencers who are certainly doing more than lily has ever done and they are still more involved than her šŸ’€ make it make sense

• Haha

call.me.coco

Chatty Member
Why was she wanting silver trousers? Lets see what she pairs them with. I canā€™t see her pulling them off.

I donā€™t think the shoes were THAT bad.

Why does she play down Richā€™s birthday. Whatā€™s wrong with making an effort. It sounds like he booked the meal himself. She asked him a few times what the place was called and said they ā€˜mightā€™ be going out for dinner and doesnā€™t know who will babysit. They had a reservation so I assume Rich sorted it. She got him a cupcake from the shop around the corner. She also got him a Grind coffee advent calendar and heā€™s not even into Grind coffee but said its okay as the kids will enjoy opening it. Its not ā€˜coolā€™ or ā€˜quirkyā€™ to make no effort. No doubt she expects a fuss to be made for her birthday.

• Heart
I normally just lurk on this thread so sorry for barging in, but this has made me so mad. Why are none of them open about the affiliate link being valid for eg 30 days on that website, even if you don't buy anything when you initially click through? It is SO sneaky. No wonder so many of them pop handy Amazon links to things.
Absolutely! Also 7-11% is not a small commission in my eyes, that's quite a large % especially when you know about the fact that it remains active for that website.

RibenaBerry

This looks truely revolting. The sooner the trend for these mishmash greedy wasteful grazing tables is over the better. So much food must go to waste and be contaminated with other food that doesnā€™t compliment it. Like cupcakes with cucumber juice on. Croissants with icing šŸ¤¢ next to avocado. All looks dry, bland and gross. And yes over winter with all the colds and grubby fingers
Not to mention the pointless ā€œgluten freeā€ labels - contamination is inevitable unless everything on the table is gluten free.

• Heart
  • Sick