Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

PineappleQueen19

VIP Member
Lily has often complained (what a surprise) about ā€˜workingā€™ on a Sunday when itā€™s a special occasion eg Mothers Day, Easter. When she just means pressing live on a YouTube video. And it being unfair and how people with ā€˜office jobsā€™ get weekends off. Not only is the lack of self awareness staggering, imagine your world being this small? PLENTY of so-called 9-5 jobs involve long hours on weekends and over holidays eg creative agencies, anything PR/media/social. And none of them are swanning off for free haircuts and manicures during the week and calling it work either.

And there will likely never be a reality check for her - sheā€™ll go to her grave thinking sheā€™s worked hard. Remember this is someone who felt comfortable enough to ridicule a peer for working at McDonaldā€™s to support herself. Try it sometime Lily - you wouldnā€™t last one hour.

• Heart
Reactions: 30

londongirl2001

VIP Member
Ooh Lily is in Borough Market on a Friday afternoon - Iā€™m sure weā€™ll get an insta story soon about this well-kept secret among Londoners, and how itā€™s totally on her doorstep, so convenient! :D

• Haha

Violetroselily

VIP Member
I hate it when influencers do this, act like marking things as an AD is such an inconvenience and really confusing for their followers to understand! Itā€™s not hard! They just donā€™t like doing it as it shows just how much free stuff they are getting
I'd love to know why she thinks she's having to put "ad when it's not really an ad". Shes making money from products she is recommending in all of these examples (either directly in payment or indirectly through a saving) and they all sound like pretty simple definitions tbh, she just doesn't want to disclose it.

• Heart
Guys sheā€™s found THE coffee cup for The School Runā„¢ļø !!!!
Unless it's a mug with the ability to turn you into less of a self obsessed twat I don't think it's going to revolutionise her school run šŸ™ƒ

Also, lol:

Screenshot_20231215-105527.png

šŸŽ»šŸŽ»šŸŽ»

And, in her two stories of whining about being ill, she keeps banging on about "feels weird to end this way" "didn't get to to this and that before the end of 2023" etc. Erm... It's the 15th December love, just pull your finger out and "work" next week/the week after like almost everyone else will be.

• Haha

Aardvark

Chatty Member
Who the hell needs help choosing Christmas canapĆ©s? Nobody! šŸ„±šŸ„±
She wants the Waitrose sponsorship that Anna has
---
Sorry for double post. Just realised yet again, she has posted a reel without captions. I will die on this hill, itā€™s not inclusive and itā€™s also a really basic social media technique as many people watch reels with the sound off (eg in public) and will skip if thereā€™s no captions.

Sheā€™s literally stood at the shelf talking through food that she likes the look of? This is inane. Thatā€™s not content. Bloody hell.

• Heart
  • Wow

martaS

VIP Member
Thread title courtesy of our lovely @ANiceEgg - well done babes. Inspired by Lilian posting this picture, which definitely didn't depict snail trails šŸ¤­

1699007498555.png

Previous thread here lads:

If someone fancies adding a TL;DR, please be my guest šŸ’œ

• Haha
  • Heart

msfjools

There is something so unbearably smug/patronising about how she talks about London. I was in Covent garden yesterday, it was hellish. Raining, cold, packed with people. It just wasn't a festive wonderland like she says in those IG stories. Also, I'm pretty sure using Holborn tube station when Covent Garden is busy isn't some secret hack only TRUE born and bred Londoners know. There are signs that LITERALLY tell you this.

• Haha
Reactions: 29

fidgetjo

VIP Member
1. Theyā€™re all still the same shapes and colours they always were so itā€™s not hard - just in paper not plastic šŸ™„
2. itā€™s printed around the side of the tub

IMG_0609.png

• Haha
  • Wow

Loolar

Aka please tell me what I can aff link

View attachment 2574671
I donā€™t usually comment on the influencer nature of the job. Itā€™s a job thatā€™s developed in modern times. But this really does take the biscuit. She gives zero shits about helping anyone. This is the most blatant call for her followers to do her job for her, and then link it back to them so they give her cash for affiliate links. Itā€™s gross. She could at least have the nerve to have an opinion and like things which her followers can choose to click if they resonate with them. But this is just so lazy, so lacking in effort and thought. Itā€™s mind blowing these people can make a living from this. It reeks of her not wanting to put her opinions out there as sheā€™ll possibly get less clicks, as it may not appeal to the greater majority. How she can post this and not feel ashamed.

• Heart

fidgetjo

VIP Member
Guys weā€™ve got a new genius item! Sticker tagsā€¦ something most parents have been using since the 90s (probably even earlier) guess no one told her!

IMG_0597.png

• Haha
  • Wow

peppin

VIP Member
so she has someone to write a description box for her; georgia to film her; management to secure deals for her; she copies all of her content ideas and her editing is basically just cutting out parts of videos and putting it back together which some people manage to do on their phones... how is she constantly claiming her job is hard is beyond me

• Haha
  • Heart

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
ā€œWhich pair of these exact same boots should I go for, the comfortable ones or the uncomfortable ones?ā€
Genius as ever Lily!
Also why did she say excuse my voice my back is still sore. What has a sore back got to do with her vocal chords

• Haha
  • Wow

peppin

VIP Member
imagine introducing yourself at the age of 36 by saying you met your husband on the first day of uni & you can flare your nose šŸ˜­šŸ˜­šŸ˜­šŸ˜­šŸ˜­šŸ˜­šŸ˜­ i i also don't get how joining a choir and doing pottery courses was about independence or confidence in lily's case

• Haha

Eileen_2019

VIP Member
"I kept thinking.... god,.... this would have been such a different trip, if it was just me and Rich.... pre-kids..... but it was, you know.... still great to have them there....." Was it, Lily? You don't sound convincing...

She wants viewers to ask her questions, because of course she needs to up her engagement numbers for Christmas. How about 'Do you regret your life choices, Lily? You seem to not enjoy being a parent as you ALWAYS moan about your kids'

• Haha

Eileen_2019

VIP Member
Sorry not sorry this is the most heinous grazing table I've ever seen. Those avocados look like they want to die, like worst social obligation of their lives. Omg I hate everything about this fucking table. I can taste the shitty dry "office perk" bagel through the screen. BLUE FOOD IS ALMOST ALWAYS A BAD IDEA.

View attachment 2569050
Grazing tables are disgusting any time of year but especially during flu and cold season...šŸ¤®

• Sick
Reactions: 28

Sibyl Vane

VIP Member
You just wait until Lily discovers Camden market food stalls and their slashed prices at the end of the day. Another well-kept London secret! And have you guys known about the Oyster card!?!

• Haha
Reactions: 28