Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

peppin

VIP Member
Also her going on and on how much she neeeeded a breaaaak from the children, knowing full well she had a few hotel stays, including one where she booked a later check out so she could use the spa....
it's like her and anna are competing for the most loving mother of the year with all of this "gooood grief, i hate my kids 😂"

• Haha
Reactions: 25

poopettemetis

VIP Member
How is a plain bagel and an unsliced avo a grazing table? The whole point of those is that everything is ready to go and just grab to eat. Also it’s obviously for kids - so why would you make a table which needs someone to prepare the food when it’s meant for a kid to grab food from.

Edit to add: IS THAT AN UNBUTTERED CRUMPET? who’s eating a plain dry crumpet that’s been sat on a grazing table for hours!!
It was like playing Where's Waldo trying to find the unbuttered crumpet!

I agree - grazing table, during cold and flu season, at a children's event sounds like a truly bad idea.

It also looks vile. I love a grazing board. Load me up with the cheeses and the meats and the crackers and the grapes. But this?! It is a mishmash. I'm offended by the icing dipped croissants, the halved avocados next to cupcakes and the sliced cucumbers next to the marshmallows. IMMEDIATELY FIRED.

• Haha
  • Sick

fakesheikh

Chatty Member
I’ve watched lily for a lot of years and I don’t think I’ve EVER seen her wear something ‘bodycon’ 🙄

She might have worn some things more fitted but never that tight.

Edit: scrolled all the way to end of her insta & can confirm 0 bodycon outfits.

View attachment 2561868
She looks like she’s wearing one of those inflatable sumo wrestling suits here

She always gets it pathetically wrong!

• Haha

OrangeDuvet

VIP Member
When will she realise her performance on IG is hers responsibility and hers only?
Lazy beggar!
IMG_20231211_112606.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow

bagafreebee

VIP Member
She won't spend her own money on setting up a podcast but would be happy to host on somebody else's. Typical tight arse, money grabbing Lilly.

Reactions: 24

Melsun

Spot on. Lily also does it in a desperate attempt to sound relatable, the wink wink nudge nudge, don't we all feel like that as parents, blah blah... but she means it. Anna seems to enjoy motherhood a lot more, and so needs to up the 'us mums have it so hard' posts every now and then.
They really live in their own bubbles of idiocy.
Both have no common sense or tact about these topics. Their audience might be around the same age...some maybe are ttc and when they are complaining about their kids/being mum with all the privileges they seem to have( spouse, family nearby, flexible jobs, zero commute, money etc ) one just want to scream at them : but YOU choose to have kids, what is wrong with you? Just count your blessings.
I am trying not to project too much but being a bit older than lily, single, and failed my 2nd stim for eggs freezing when I read these things I just want to scream . shut the F. up Lily!

• Heart

Joannabloggs

VIP Member
Camera work isn't great either, if I didn't know any better I would guess Mark Newton was the photographer

• Haha
That fact that she managed to talk so long about the podcast with Anna without actually saying the word ‘Anna’. Kudos.
Love that in the commends she’s referred to as ‘A’ because Anna is blocked 😂

• Haha

Eileen_2019

VIP Member
So she was struggling to get through her first influencer season last year without ‘work wife’ at her beck and call for all the scary events? Wow the big break up really hit her hard. Lily is very co-dependent.
I think leaving/getting kicked out of Gleam, whatever happened between her and Anna, and then Rich's anxiety which made that he could not work for a while was the cause of this?
But still.... Could have done without the 'I was so depressed but am fine now, so you could be, too' message.

Aardvark

Chatty Member
Who puts cheddar on top of tomato pasta? Surely parmesan or mozzarella would be better, no? (Unless it was something really specific like a TexMex recipe).
I’m all for authentic Italian food but I swear it’s pretty normal to stick cheddar on top of pasta. That’s not weird to me.

Hally34

VIP Member
I keep returning to this bullshit table. Cucumbers sliced lengthwise with blue frosting anyone?
This looks truely revolting. The sooner the trend for these mishmash greedy wasteful grazing tables is over the better. So much food must go to waste and be contaminated with other food that doesn’t compliment it. Like cupcakes with cucumber juice on. Croissants with icing 🤢 next to avocado. All looks dry, bland and gross. And yes over winter with all the colds and grubby fingers

• Sad
  • Sick

jazzmonster

Chatty Member
They looked so utterly miserable in the video. If I was lucky enough to have a childfree brunch and mooch around the shops (including enough money to actually buy stuff), I’d be giddy with excitement! But no, they’re miserable because they didn’t get two full days away and given everything for free.

Eileen_2019

VIP Member
Had not even finished the vlog when I posted my previous comment, but at the end she complains that Grey was off school because she's not feeling well, and Rich had to work from home just because of the logistics of then picking up Rudy from nursery..... Grey wasn't sick-sick, just not well, so she could have easily taken her to go pick up Rudy, but nope... And Lily also said that when she was off sick she would just be at home watching films all day, but Grey wanted to play with them the whooooole time.... Shock, horror!

Honestly, I just don't understand why she had kids, or how she can turn anything into such drama. Logistics. Please.

icannoteven

VIP Member
Could feel my brain cells leaving my head listing to Poobles rambling on about leather pants and her body shape as a mom (like she has been a mom for FOUR years and she still act so clueless and denial abt her new body shape like she used to be such a hot supermodel body and suddenly she is a huge size 14???)
If she always so easily size up in her Sezane cardi and other sloppy tops why cant she do the same in her bottoms? Get a size 16 if the pants fit better ard the thighs! Is she too dumb to see that?
It is amazing how she is body shaming bigger sizing while always trying to be all body positive and realistic when she moans and groans abt her new mom body (also not like she is doing anything about it). She rather gropes mounds of clay than eating clean and working out to “lose weight” or go back to the smaller body shape she thinks she wants to be.

Gosh this woman can be infuriating

• Heart

consumerism makes u free

Lils should pivot her kontent away from “oh whatever makes it into the film roll will do” to a business guru model: “HOW TO HARNESS THE POWER OF YOUR MEDIOCRITY: A Guide to Establishing an Incomprehensibly Lasting and Definitively Undeserved Career in Digital Media Despite Decreasing YOY Returns on Your Non-Efforts” — like a lot of charlatans running these career/wealth-builder schemes are frauds, but Lily is 💯% real deal.

• Haha

poopettemetis

VIP Member
Ummm...Lily said she bought the individually wrapped candy because kids are putting their hands in the bowl and it's gross. Does that mean she's just been handing out rogue gummy bears and chocolate bars this whole time?! EVERYTHING COMES INDIVIDUALLY WRAPPED, LILY!

She also realizes that America can also have shit weather at Halloween, right? And we usually do. SOMETIMES IT...SNOWS!

And don't get me started on the tight thighs chat. I can't with her.

• Haha