Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

TravellingPants

Chatty Member
Iā€™ve just watched her Berlin vlog. She seems amazed to find that there is a river running through it. She lives in Londonā€¦

Also does she not realise that the majority of cities have been established near water either for transportation, drinking water or bothā€¦?

• Haha
Reactions: 36

Tigerwhocametotea

I hate it when influencers do this, act like marking things as an AD is such an inconvenience and really confusing for their followers to understand! Itā€™s not hard! They just donā€™t like doing it as it shows just how much free stuff they are getting
I normally just lurk on this thread so sorry for barging in, but this has made me so mad. Why are none of them open about the affiliate link being valid for eg 30 days on that website, even if you don't buy anything when you initially click through? It is SO sneaky. No wonder so many of them pop handy Amazon links to things.

• Heart
Reactions: 35

Sibyl Vane

VIP Member
BREAKING NEWS
"When it's really hot and sunny, trees provide like the perfect amount of shade. So clever!"
-Lily Pebbles, 2023

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 35

PineappleQueen19

VIP Member
Lily talking into that stupid fluffy mike while sheā€™s getting her brows done in the middle of Selfridges has sent me

A08FC233-8DDF-4081-9CA1-1AD5C9086CF2.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 34

consumerism makes u free

I can't get past BEING A TRUE LONDONER MEANS KNOWING WHERE TO TAKE A FANCY DUMP. I mean...what does that even mean. Why is she so desperate for credentials she's bragging about toilets. There's surely plenty of true Londoners who don't know where to take the sweetest piss because they haven't made a living roaming shopping districts.

I like that immediately after she's at Missoma. You've been some kind of beauty/style/garbage influencer for 15 years and you're showing me the jewelry equivalent of a chain restaurant like that's fucking something. But whatever, she knows a good toilet in her town.

• Haha
Reactions: 34

martaS

VIP Member
Come to think of Lily Pebbles Martin Garnham from London, UK, only this ghoul can make her past self somehow less stupid than her future self. I mean she's stupid everyday, but it worsens everyday. She's blazes trail on the daily. She's the Benjamin Button of density.
There has to be an award for such an achievement. If there isn't, I propose we create her own category. The Idly Whinehouse Award, or something.
Lily Pebbles #48 She's the Benjamin Button of density for a title thread šŸ«£

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33

Mooms

Chatty Member
I hate it when influencers do this, act like marking things as an AD is such an inconvenience and really confusing for their followers to understand! Itā€™s not hard! They just donā€™t like doing it as it shows just how much free stuff they are getting

Attachments

• Angry

peppin

VIP Member
i think stories like this really show how judgemental and small-minded lily is bc she would 100% judge someone's food choices and therefore she presumes everyone would judge hers šŸ¤·šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø when in reality no one gives a fuck if she eats 2 potatoes or 45 of them

• Heart

MissD

Exactly. And I hate the ā€œwhen Iā€™m gifted something I have no obligation to postā€. Sure, but Arket arenā€™t going to send you monthly vouchers if you never talk about their clothes, are they Lily?

• Heart

PineappleQueen19

VIP Member
In the spirit of Christmas a reminder of when Anna alerted everyone to Lilyā€™s family breaking lockdown rules - Lily tried to pass off pics of them eating leftovers on Boxing Day as her Xmas dinner but her & Rich were dressed down and the table wasnā€™t even set and Anna highlighted the lack of gravy (an essential for Lily). And it became clear they all broke pandemic restrictions to have their last Xmas day together in the family home before her parents downsized. When Lily couldnā€™t style it out she deleted the stories and went to ground šŸ¤£šŸŽ„

Attachments

• Haha

Hally34

VIP Member
Sheā€™s so aggressive about everything. Her sister kindly hosts Christmas and Lily snarking at the size of the potatos. When has she ever made Christmas dinner. Never fucking ever. Even in lockdown she went to Mummyā€™s to collect her Christmas dinner. Also was very much not judging 2 potatos when youā€™ve got 2 Yorkshire puddings (which have no place in a Christmas dinner to me but each to their own) and stuffing. Looks like a totally normal portion of Christmas dinner.
Iā€™m sorry but if Iā€™m cooking Christmas dinner then I will cook the potatos the way I and most of the family like them. Not how my spoilt ungrateful rude sister wants themā€¦
Also the way they portioned up all the leftovers as they fight over them is so ridiculous. Surely the hosts who cooked the bloody dinner get first dibs on the leftovers. Sheā€™s a joke.

• Heart
How much time is she spending staring at her desktop to be concerned about the picture on the background? Iā€™ve never been ā€˜distractedā€™ by my desktop background because I hardly ever bloody see it.

View attachment 2595313
Ahahahahaha this has sent me.

This is the most Lily of Lilyisms ever, imagine having the time to think or care about your computer background šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£
Just sat there staring at nothing for huge portions of the day.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
I was astounded to today learn that not only did she invent being an influencer, she also invented being a female podcaster. What. A. Trailblazer. šŸ«¶

• Haha
Reactions: 31

Hally34

VIP Member
She canā€™t realise what a privileged arsehole she sounds complaining about caring for the children (she choose to produce because thatā€™s what you have to do after you get married obviously) during school holidays when she has flexible working and can take the time off. So many working parents struggling this week with some nurseryā€™s closed, some open, some schools back, some not, some have inset day etc. sheā€™s trying to be relatable when she works a 4 hour day spread over 16 hours.
Iā€™m sorry but I am also so fucking done with parents I know complaining about looking after their own children that they planned to have. Itā€™s not other peopleā€™s problem that you have to juggle work and kids. Itā€™s your problem. If you begrudged taking care of them donā€™t have them. And they look at you like you wouldnā€™t understand if you donā€™t have them yourself. Ok bye.

• Heart

PineappleQueen19

VIP Member
I have noticed the influencers who claim ad declaration to be ā€œsoooo complicatedā€ often tend to also be the ones who complain that instagram ā€œisnā€™t what it used to beā€ and can it please go back to being fun (aka wall-to-wall undeclared ads).
Kindly fuck off, you and your greedy mates are the ones who turned it into a relentless QVC shopping channel.

• Haha
  • Heart

fidgetjo

VIP Member
How much time is she spending staring at her desktop to be concerned about the picture on the background? Iā€™ve never been ā€˜distractedā€™ by my desktop background because I hardly ever bloody see it.

IMG_0251.png

• Haha
  • Wow