Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

glaswegiangurl

It is very sad that Lily is being harassed for this, simply because she is Jewish. She has not, as far as I know, posted anything related to the war.

Reactions: 28

Eileen_2019

VIP Member
So Lilly planned this trip,knowing it was Grey's first school trip, her end of term gymnastcs show, and her school Christmas fair? Wow...

Also her going on and on how much she neeeeded a breaaaak from the children, knowing full well she had a few hotel stays, including one where she booked a later check out so she could use the spa....

Rich said he needed a break, suggested his boss said he needed one.. didn't he just start a new job this September??

And then also her talking about her bad back. Funny how she could just walk around London and go shopping for hours. When my back plays up that would be the last thing I'd want to do....

• Sad
  • Wow

fidgetjo

VIP Member
Complaining on stories about how she didnā€™t get all her work done before sheā€™s off for Christmasā€¦ she really doesnā€™t understand her privilege to even be able to take the next 3(?) weeks off from work. Most people only take a few daysā€¦ (if that!!) also she works for herself so if it was actually a big deal she could choose to work next week (like the rest of us have to!!)

• Heart

Artheusa

What does Lily create though? It's like, right now, her job is to talk about her job and nothing else. Affiliate linking is not content creation. I follow a lot of traditional artists on social media and they constantly host events, create monthly challenges, do live streams drawing and painting with their followers, review and teach about art materials etc etc. That is content creation in my eyes. They also give affiliate links but it's more of an add-on of their actual content, not the content itself.

• Heart

Eileen_2019

VIP Member
I'm very surprised she has not yet divided Christmas and Boxing Day child minding duties between her and Rich, each having 'a day off' during the holidays. Or did I just give you an idea there, Lily..?

• Haha

consumerism makes u free

1. Theyā€™re all still the same shapes and colours they always were so itā€™s not hard - just in paper not plastic šŸ™„

2. itā€™s printed around the side of the tub

IMG_0609.png

Innocent question: Do you think Rich knows his wife is a f'ing moron or is Rich too dumb to know?

• Haha

Eileen_2019

VIP Member
I hate it when influencers do this, act like marking things as an AD is such an inconvenience and really confusing for their followers to understand! Itā€™s not hard! They just donā€™t like doing it as it shows just how much free stuff they are getting
Yes, it's that time of year again where Lily posts her condescending 'you guys just don't understand, it's not always an ad, sometimes it's a pr discount'. No, Lily, whenever you post something about a brand and get something in return, whether it's money, a discount, free products or a combination of any of those, IT'S AN AD!!

Reactions: 27

consumerism makes u free

the only glowy thing about lily are her teeth, like a freshly polished porcelain toilet bowl
I've long thought this. If dehydration could be a person, it's Lils. Everything about her from the inside out, from her skin to her personality, feels in desperate need of moisture. She has such a dessicated...presence. Perimenopause is not going to be kind to her.

• Haha

londongirl2001

VIP Member
Yes she said something like they have to portion it up fairly with a photo of stacks of tupperwares lined up. Didnā€™t screen grab but it sounded bloody bizarre like they are a bunch of squabbling children
Not surprised, since Lily has shown many times that she hates nothing more than sharing, even with her own kids and husband. She must have been exhausting as a child, probably always fighting for more than her share.
In one of the 2014 vlogmas videos, Lily and Rich are going to a Christmas market with other YouTubers. Lily gets herself a massive waffle with toppings and says she really wants to eat it all, because Rich didnā€™t get himself one and wanted a bite of hers. So she said that even though she would be sick, she was going to make sure to leave nothing for him. In the end she said she had to give up, but no word if she gave Rich the rest or threw it away. I donā€™t know how the man puts up with it, but this was almost ten years ago and Iā€™m guessing sheā€™s always been like this and still is. What a super annoying character trait.

• Wow
  • Sick

Eileen_2019

VIP Member
Lily, stop complaining about your children! It's not cute, it's not funny, it just makes you look a reluctant parent. The internet is forever, how will your kids feel if they ever see posts like this??
They will only be this small for a very short time. You blink and they'll be mopey teenagers (some never grow out of that phase...) who will not want to do anything with you. They are happy and healthy. You have no idea how lucky you are, as you take it all for granted. It's not a good look.

And beside that, count yourself bloody lucky you don't have a job to rush back to, and worry about day care or babysitters, and that you are in a comfortable financial position that you can take your kids on all kinds of fun trips or days out during their school holidays.

But please.. STOP MOANING ABOUT YOUR KIDS!!

• Heart

icannoteven

VIP Member
In Berlin with Uniqlo!!!
Omg lol her endless showing off of the bags for over a year paid off at last!! šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

• Haha

peppin

VIP Member
imo lily is one of those people who are terrible to buy gifts for: she doesn't know what she wants herself, but she WANTS gifts; even if she wants a particular thing, it's likely to change, because there's a new trendy garbage popping up on social media every day and she's used to overconsumption of free things anyway; she will (very likely publicly) criticise everything, no matter how much effort was put into the gift; and she doesn't reciprocate at all (which she also shares online lol)

icannoteven

VIP Member
IMG_0960.jpeg

IMG_0961.jpeg

Her pickle jar video has 2.8m views on TT whuut hahhahha she must be so happy she made eating pickles her personality.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
Also, how smug does she sound: "When I get an idea in my headā€¦" šŸ˜

Like wrapping a foliage garland around stair bannisters has never been done before. We must all marvel at how CrEaTiVe she is šŸ™„
My brain is a bit fried this morning so not sure I can articulate this thought very well but here goes:

She seems to be implying that when she gets an idea in her head she follows that through no matter the obstacles. Let's just unpack this a bit.

1. She went on stories earlier in the day basically saying "thanks but no thanks" to all the ideas people had kindly sent her because they were too much effort. She wanted zero effort guys.

2. We frequently see that she can't be bothered to do things, especially where it regards thoughtfulness around her kids/Rich - they are an imposition on her "creative" life.

3. She must have ditched whatever "work" she had planned for the day to trawl websites of shops she could visit to find a garland she likes, and then use her time to go and buy it and fix it with those shoelace ribbons on her stairs. The absolute privilege in that, and the fact she is smug about her "achievement" of this... We do not in fact all have the same 24 hours Lily šŸ˜‰ most of us can't ditch a day of work to source fake plants to tie to our stairs.

Like I said, my brain is fried today so TL;DR she's a privileged twat with her priorities backwards.

• Heart
  • Haha

Eat My Shorts

VIP Member
ā€œSerious lack of appointment spaceā€

Yes, Lily thatā€™s why people book weeks ahead this time of year. Silly dique.

Oh but of courseā€¦.sheā€™s on the beg for a free manicure which sheā€™ll miraculously be able to fit in. Kids or no kids!

ELFILY

VIP Member
I think that outfit has gotta be in her top 5 worst outfits, what is she thinking! Sheā€™s even got the smuggest grin on her face as if sheā€™s put together a vogue worthy outfit. How does she make nice clothes look shit, I donā€™t get it!

Ello22

Iā€™m so over this obsession with dressing for the ā€˜school runā€™! People just dress for their day AFTER (or before) the school drop offā€¦ a run/gym/work. Honestly, she hates other parents and thinks that theyā€™re all judging her. Lily, most parents just donā€™t have time to consider anything else bar getting their child to school fully dressed, on time and then go about their own day.