Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Eat My Shorts

VIP Member
But that’s still a lot of food to cook, no? Lily’s parents have three daughters, each is married and they all have children I think. So basically, whoever cooked, made triple the amount for a good 15 people?
I have no Christmas tradition though, and when my family gets together, usually not much is left at the end of the day 👀 so I know nothing (and nobody told me!)
I agree. Deliberately over cooking that much is insane!
---
It’s an obnoxious amount of food and the fact they all pay in order to receive leftovers is ridiculous
Totally!

Reactions: 2

Eat My Shorts

VIP Member
My school didn’t break up until the 22nd and we go back the 9th whereas a few other schools in the borough go back Tuesday (2nd) as they broke up earlier.
I assume she’s 1 of the lucky schools that have the extra few days off like we do and goes back on the 9th, so on this occasion I don’t think it’s her poor mathematics it’s how the dates have fallen.
Ah right so she’s including non school days.

Reactions: 1

bagafreebee

VIP Member
This is normal? I know many people who culturally take part in religious activities without being religious, not just Judaism.

I mean how many people in the U.K. are celebrating Christmas without going to church.
I don't know I was confused 🤷‍♀️ Thanks for answering.

The reviews. As @Sarah123456789 said in her post ;)
Reviews aren’t always true. They get a lot of influencers but it’s expensive for a reason. They’ve got some brilliant hair dressers working there and have trained some of the best in the uk. Maybe a bit of jealousy that they can’t afford to go there.
Neither can lily as she gets it free, but the place is more than her.