Lily Pebbles #41 Friendship toasted, style roasted, poobs too wobbly hasn’t posted

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder if Lily was that child who was always given a present on their siblings birthdays so they didn’t feel left out? We all know the type.

It would explain a lot.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 63
Saw this and it reminded me of every time Poobs' TT didn't go down quite so well and she felt wobbly

• Haha
Reactions: 6
74CEC2E9-53EE-44B5-B8BF-ED29CE0784F5.png

Okay at least Lily found a new friend. Let’s see if Lily or Estee drop out from the vlogmas first🌲

• Haha
Reactions: 30
View attachment 1776751
Okay at least Lily found a new friend. Let’s see if Lily or Estee drop out from the vlogmas first🌲
She looks super happy about it!

I wonder if Lily was that child who was always given a present on their siblings birthdays so they didn’t feel left out? We all know the type.

It would explain a lot.
Didn't Lily once say she expects to receive a gift on her kids birthday/s? It's always all about her!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Saw this and it reminded me of every time Poobs' TT didn't go down quite so well and she felt wobbly
Honestly I do understand the point of this reel, because not all people on social media are “influencers” but may be for instance makers who work in certain art field and having to focus on producing reels in addition to your artwork can be exhausting. I also hate the algorithm trend on Instagram having to show your face in order for people to see your post.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Didn't Lily once say she expects to receive a gift on her kids birthday/s? It's always all about her!
She screams of being the kind of mum who makes her kids feel guilty for being born. Like she did them a favour by having them?? “I gave birth to you so you should be grateful” vibes

Reactions: 21
She screams of being the kind of mum who makes her kids feel guilty for being born. Like she did them a favour by having them?? “I gave birth to you so you should be grateful” vibes
My mum died at 84 telling me that for fifty years. She reckoned I owed her for her choosing to have me.

Lily's a horrible person if this is what she's thinking. Seriously, it's a lifetime of misery for her kids never being able to please her.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
We do that pre-Christmas dinner too, but we get one of those party boxes from Iceland. 😂🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Happy weekend. Lily must be off for a cultural enrichment and reap the benefits of living in London, at *drum roll* *wait for it* *drum roll* Kings Cross

on a side note, did any you see any influencers post about their festive PR event with Whistle? Must be so underwhelming then

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Guys I’ve figured out why lily and Anna have broken up…. Anna bought Zoe’s baby a matching outfit with Ralph! Clearly lily is offended that Rudy didn’t get matching outfits.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
So looks as if her vlogmas has been filmed in advance (the one that went up today was about putting the tree up, which we know has been up for a while now?). What was all the rubbish about “I’ll try to keep up” ?!?!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
So looks as if her vlogmas has been filmed in advance (the one that went up today was about putting the tree up, which we know has been up for a while now?). What was all the rubbish about “I’ll try to keep up” ?!?!

That’s her trying to keep up. She tried, lol!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.