Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

zalk24

It made me quite sad that they will send santa to influencers' homes but not to disadvantaged children's homes and communities. Big disappointment in my eyes.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 68

PineappleQueen19

VIP Member
I wonder if Lily was that child who was always given a present on their siblings birthdays so they didn’t feel left out? We all know the type.

It would explain a lot.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 63

Kitkatkut

Chatty Member
8FF1070D-82BD-4599-9CB7-4F7EF7F9CDA8.jpeg

Drunk Lily moaning about wearing sandals in December and saying she’s probably going to regret posting on instagram after four or five proseccos.
COME ON NOW LILY, YOU’RE DRUNK ON INSTAGRAM, IT’S TIME TO SPILL THE TEA 🫖 ON YOUR SNAKE 🐍 EX FRIEND! We’re all rooting for you!!
🍵💅🏻

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 62
Guys I'm crying over her stories just now about the faulty advent calendar 😂😂😂

1. Does Grey have amnesia? Is Lily totally underestimating her child? Or does mine just have a freaky memory? She mentions temporary tattoos "that grey will definitely have forgotten about". My kid who is almost exactly the same age would not forget. I can get out a colouring book that is almost identical to other colouring books she's had and she'll remember it and where she got it etc.
2. "I don't know how I'm going to work out which number is missing, I'm not good with numbers" YOU JUST NEED TO COUNT TO 25 YOU IMBECILE! MY 3 YEAR OLD CAN MANAGE THAT!

Honestly, how does she not fall down more?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 56

Sounimpressed

Chatty Member
Haven't watched the video but that bit about heavy period is infuriating. The last few months my period has been ridiculously heavy and when I'm at work I've had a few instances of being 'flooded '. One time my black trousers were soaked in blood so I was in the toilet wiping them with paper towels and had to walk about with them clinging to me all wet until they dried in as I'd lose pay to go home and get changed. I was also in the middle of a presentation another time and had to wait for a suitable pause to go to the toilet. She has no idea what the real world is like!!!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 54

minimalistzen

Yeah but it touches my lady parts. I always wash my undies with 60, for hygiene reasons. Think, that’s the standard?
I wash literally every piece of clothing I own in cold water with cold water detergent or liquid detergent and hang to dry, I have never had an issue and I'm in my thirties, so if cold washing your undies could give you an infection, it would have already happened to me. If you're using detergent, you don't need heat- the point of the detergent or enzyme wash is to break down the dirt by breaking down cell walls and then it's all rinsed away. Fancy lingerie is probably also going to have a tag saying to hand wash in cold.

I wash my boyfriends rank gym shirts in cold and they come out smelling like nothing. The detergent is doing the heavy lifting, not the water temp.

Re: Lily's inability to use G sounds at the end of a sentence: is she trying to copy people from LA? They also say "annoyeen" instead of how it's spelled. Noticed this when I was listening to Dax Shepherd's podcast

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 49

glossy_jo

4EEA2BC4-376C-4EEE-B2A8-1DB09D0B4161.png

Does anyone else find it super weird to let a strange man come into your house and just chill?? I would be mortified if a company sent a whole man as PR lmao

• Haha

hadtosayit88

Chatty Member
Fuck off Lily with your reel about how you now enjoy exercise. Being able to afford to pay for tennis lessons and a PT in London is a massive privilege, so you can keep your tips on how to get back into exercise to yourself. Not to mention you have all this spare time on your hands because your husband does the bulk of the parenting while you faff about in your loft filming bland outfit reels. If I had all that spare time and money I’m sure I’d be exercising a lot more.

• Heart

Takkat

Cos Anna recommended her the planner… what’s the brand again? “Appointed”? Of cos she aff-linked it in the des box. Lol
Someone in the comments wrote:
"Have a great holiday season, thanks for all the great content this year. Still sad you and work wife divorced without telling us why!"

I am surprised Lily did not erase it yet.

• Haha

janedowe

Chatty Member
Gosh, in the vlog she showed us the jumper she bought her dad for Christmas (arket, obvs). It was a three quarter zip with a collar…. She said HE likes a v neck but she hates them, so this was a good compromise. What? Why does she need to compromise on what HE wears? Great gift giving Lily, thumbs up to you! What a prick.

• Haha
Reactions: 48

Shutterbug99

VIP Member
Not even a like from Anna on Lily's birthday post.

I mean, I know she probably signed off for the weekend at 10.30am on Wednesday, but still...

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 48

ANiceEgg

No, not at all. On the weekend my husband will often get up with our baby so I can sleep until 9ish (I’m still breastfeeding all night at this point). I think what caught me off guard is:

a) the term ‘shift’ feels so clinical and unnatural within a home and,

b) her job, her life generally, lends itself to flexibility. She could easily come and see Grey open her advent calendar. But she is choosing not to because ‘it’s not her shift’. It’s like saying ‘oh, I had the opportunity to enjoy a moment with my child but I chose not to because between 7:00 and 9:00 she’s not my responsibility’. Just odd! Can’t explain it!
Exactly! You’d think she’d break her usual shift pattern for once if she was excited to see her daughter’s reaction…she’s so bloody weird

Lily Pebbles #42: I Would Do Anything For Love…but I won’t do the morning shift

• Haha
Reactions: 47

Joannabloggs

VIP Member
With all this praising of lily's ads and bitching about anna, this thread is slowly but surely turning into a rave about thread and I don't like it. I need her to hurry up and be the twat again that we all know and love

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46

jaymie

VIP Member
she keeps saying that Grey won’t remember, just because you are fucking stupid doesn’t mean your kid is too. 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 46