Lily Pebbles #41 Friendship toasted, style roasted, poobs too wobbly hasn’t posted

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She said she is very calm and patient when G throw a tantrum.. more like, running upstairs to hide in the loft, like a 16 years old teenager

Is not the hair for me, but the teeth. If she and Niomi’s current bf related?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I love the outfit she wore at the whistles event. Genuinely think she looks great.

Reactions: 19
I love the outfit she wore at the whistles event. Genuinely think she looks great.
I agree!

Being dumped by her work wife is seriously the best thing for her ever, they say hindsight is always 20/20

Reactions: 28
It’s incredible what ditching the uggs and ill fitting jeans will do! Idk why she’s obsessed with the no effort look when really she shines so much more in a really put together outfit. Being the “cool girl” is vastly overrated and frankly boring

Reactions: 21
Has Londons number one football fan mentioned the world cup yet? Or did no one tell her?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
i agree she looks great! Thought Anna looked liked a middle aged woman in today’s video.

How do Lily & Anna ensure they don’t appear at the same event? Or has Anna just given up bothering to go to things?

Reactions: 7
Why the duck would I want to watch a TikTok of someone being filmed taking a photo.

Her main content pillar is content
She can’t even write TikTok correctly. It’s one word granny.

Her CTA is so basic too.She could use more engaging language like “join me over on TikTok” etc. but no, not this marketing genius.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
When she said “we had to deal with some mega tantrums when we got home” in her video I thought for a moment she meant herself.
You just know that Lily is the mother who shames her child in a "calm" voice while they're having a tantrum.

Lily's pillars really is one pillar and that's vlogging and she can't have continuous content without showing her children and Rich. Ideally it could be done if you plan and do events/outings but she refuses to do so. I have no problem with her showing her kids or home life but what I can't stand is her showing them then saying no she's not going to because of their privacy and then not only showing them but centering content around what they do. Its like she wants to make it clear she is against showing her kids online yet realizes b/c she refuses to spend time and money planning and doing things not involving them despite the fact she clearly has the money for a sitter/nanny (hello two trainers she sees on a weekly basis).

Reactions: 17
Just caught up with her IG.
Why is she always so surprised when Grey likes an activity? Roleplaying games are so important at that age. Has she not given her a bucket with water and plastic cups to play with last Summer when it was so hot? Oh, and Lily, these 'washing up' sets are available in toy shops and larger supermarkets! Far from 'genius', it's something kids have played with for decades before you, and probably for decades to come. Oh, and guess what... You don't have to buy a brand name as I am sure Grey would not care if they are 'the kid version of a much loved brand', and you don't have to wait for freebies, either! Imagine that!

I wonder how long the kids will be allowed to play with them, as it's far too colourful for Lily. And the utensils that she can actually use... they won't last either. Not 'aesthetically pleasing' enough for her.

"We brought packed lunch with" FINISH YOUR SENTENCE, LILY!!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
I asked about her workwife Anna on TikTok and she deleted my comment 😱!!! RUDE! Need the goss!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
So she is still able to put in some effort and look glamorous. What was that casual mom-picking-up-her-daughter-from-nursery outfit she wore to that other event a few weeks ago about? Where she even said that there was a glam dress code?

Reactions: 9
It is really pissing me off now that they won't address the falling out. Its getting ridiculous

Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.