Lily Pebbles #41 Friendship toasted, style roasted, poobs too wobbly hasn’t posted

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's only putting it on tiktok because her tiktok has stagnated in terms of growth. It's been sat at less than half of Nana's following. Nana's audience keeps growing but Lily's hasn't budged for ages. This is to force the same followers over there to pretend she has new audience and new engagement.

Reactions: 20
The only reason these two are on tiktok is because their youtube channels are slowly dying. But neither of them really enjoys their jobs anymore, and other social media people I follow say that to make a good tiktok takes a whole day. People who are over it and signing off early every week or who are lazy in general aren't going to shift their main income to tiktok.

Gen X doesn't care about upper class moms who don't have any interests or hobbies or skills.

Reactions: 25
I saw her replying to one person basically telling them to get tik tok and just follow her.. that’s not a good answer to someone saying they don’t want to use tik tok 🙄

That means she will just double post her tiktok-vlogmas in her ig stories or post them as reels anyway.

Greige isn’t going to notice lily’s regifting at Christmas like we didn’t notice gravy during lockdown.

This statement has thread title potential, tis the season!

She looks so rough. Her skin, her forehead, her hair. She is only early 30s! And she is a creator - one of her content pillar is style & beauty right? Zzzz how convincing.

If she wants to spend more time her kids then dont go vlogmas! Don't think she needs to go into the stupid reasons of the differences between youtube/ IG/ TT… nobody cares. Or maybe she can just do vlogmas as a weekly upload instead of daily.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Her explaination that she won't be able to do YouTube Vlogmas ever again cause she now has children and 10 minutes videos are impossible... so she will do 1-minute long videos instead on TikTok...
I will email my boss to tell him I will do 1-minute work on December cause I am a mom now. And will take 3 months off after Dec 24. Because I am a mom now.

Ah, and she made sure to explain that while cooking to show she is OMG-so-busy-don't-have-time-for-anything-cause-she-is-a-mom!
Listen! It takes a LOT of time and energy to constantly be alert for things to take off your children to gift them back again for Christmas!!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
If she would just embrace her natural texture, trim her eybrows and pluck them instead of rocking grandpa eyebrows, she would look like less of a mess. Her hair and her brows are out of control.
I love a fluffy brow, but fluffy brows still need shape and feathering to look feminine. Otherwise they look so intensely masculine. Her brows remind me of moustaches
I soooooo don’t get the brows! As someone who is so extremely trend ridden and conventional, why doesn’t she just keep her brows „always shoot ready“? She sure is able to get them gifted. Or is she really waiting for a gift for months and months if not years and years? It’s so weird and… out of character? Maybe not. But unattractive.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
So, judging by her latest IG stories, she put up the tree earlier this year not because of her kids (like she claimed), but because she needs to "shoot content". Of course.

Also 💅
IMG_20221201_114305.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Dear lord that story of her closing her shades was so painfully long, slow and dull. Couldn’t help but feel it was a metaphor for her career.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
That means she will just double post her tiktok-vlogmas in her ig stories or post them as reels anyway.

This statement has thread title potential, tis the season!

She looks so rough. Her skin, her forehead, her hair. She is only early 30s! And she is a creator - one of her content pillar is style & beauty right? Zzzz how convincing.

If she wants to spend more time her kids then dont go vlogmas! Don't think she needs to go into the stupid reasons of the differences between youtube/ IG/ TT… nobody cares. Or maybe she can just do vlogmas as a weekly upload instead of daily.
This!!!
I would love to see how she looks like with lighter and trimmed brows.

for her nails - oh my such bad advertising for the brand she promoted couple of weeks ago

Reactions: 8
‘Makes me want to do the morning shift’ - personally can’t imagine childcare between my husband and I as a ‘shift’ and besides, if you really want to see your 3 year old’s joyous face - MAKE TIME!

• Wow
Reactions: 43
‘Makes me want to do the morning shift’ - personally can’t imagine childcare between my husband and I as a ‘shift’ and besides, if you really want to see your 3 year old’s joyous face - MAKE TIME!
A shift????? No words.

Just come downstairs from your attic Lily. That simple.

Reactions: 33
It is *extremely* weird, I’ve never heard of people doing this beyond newborn age where dads often get up to let mum sleep longer (as she’s been up feeding baby in the night) but once your kids are older surely you all just get up? And maybe give each other a lay in at the weekend? BIZARRE PEOPLE

• Heart
Reactions: 34
A shift????? No words.

Just come downstairs from your attic Lily. That simple.
Exactly! What planet is she on? She’d rather stay in bed than watch her daughter’s happy little face? Make it make sense! 🤦🏻‍♀️

She just effing weird! I DO not understand her at all!

She’s mentioned the ‘shift’ thing before but she didn’t say those exact words. But basically every other day either her or rich gets to lie in till like 8:30/9 whilst the other takes care of the kids. Which is just baffling to me when you could make everyone’s life easier by both getting up.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.