Lily Pebbles #41 Friendship toasted, style roasted, poobs too wobbly hasn’t posted

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
sometimes I entertain the idea of Lily working in an actual marketing company and telling her boss that she felt too wobbly to do her responsibilities or turning it in a half-arsed assignment, typos and everything 💀

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Lily's TT vlogmas are as lazy as it gets. The last one all she did was show them decorating the tree and literally the food Rich cooked. Not him cooking but just what he cooked and its a minute long. If you mute the TT video, there's nothing exciting about it its just them putting xmas lights on the tree and rich rolling dough and the end product. That will def bring the followers in the 100s.

I will say it is a smart PR move she's doing but as of now she's gotten zero new followers. If my understanding of the concept of "vlogmas" is correct, ppl only vlog daily up until Christmas and then after (i.e. Dec 26) it stops.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Lily's TT vlogmas are as lazy as it gets. The last one all she did was show them decorating the tree and literally the food Rich cooked. Not him cooking but just what he cooked and its a minute long. If you mute the TT video, there's nothing exciting about it its just them putting xmas lights on the tree and rich rolling dough and the end product. That will def bring the followers in the 100s.

I will say it is a smart PR move she's doing but as of now she's gotten zero new followers. If my understanding of the concept of "vlogmas" is correct, ppl only vlog daily up until Christmas and then after (i.e. Dec 26) it stops.
Most stop on the 24th.
And yes, it's all PR, hoping to get new subs, but if after that you'll take a break because 'Vlogmas is sooooo exhausting you guyyyssss', then new subs will not stick.

Reactions: 12
I quite liked the vlog today. It’s like being in a content time warp where nothing in social media has moved on from 2015.

Other than that, she’s still unintentionally funny and greedy, moaning at the beginning about not feeling festive then noticeably peeking up when she mentions the vlog is sponsored and will contain an ad. All of which I forwarded.

Stay 2015 Lily, you’re a social media time capsule. I’m sure you tried. Lol.

ps. I know this post seems a bit mean but SHE GETS PAID FOR THIS!!

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Joseph Joseph AD. Nah ladies and gentlemen, go buy it from TK Maxx or Amazon for better deal

Reactions: 19
Also she is such a twit, 3 min in she already mentioned I am such a TUBE girl because she didn’t check the time table and she had to wait for 30min for the next train

• Haha
Reactions: 22
AS IF Lily has that tacky Joseph Joseph utensil tree in her kitchen. That will never ever make an appearance again.

Reactions: 12
When she said “we had to deal with some mega tantrums when we got home” in her video I thought for a moment she meant herself.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Honestly, I get it though. She probably endured more than one comment about her hair at that age. I won’t fault her if she hasn’t overcome it. If she wants to straighten the f out of her hair, I don’t care. Lots of people get perms. She should stop complaining about it though. Those treatments catch up with your hair. And she should do her best, so that her daughter is comfortable with her own hair.

Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.