Lily Pebbles #41 Friendship toasted, style roasted, poobs too wobbly hasn’t posted

Are you Team Anna or Team Lily?

• Team Anna - Good vibes only!

Votes: 79 25.3%
  • Team Lily - Keeping it real!

Votes: 233 74.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks to @oregano for the thread title!

The feud continues! Lily and Anna are still avoiding each other at all costs. Anna has gone so far as to BAN all mention of Lily on her Youtube channel. Words on the ban list include: 'Lily,' 'Pebbles,' 'LP,' and even 'Podcast.' Yikes!
When Anna recently attended a bunch of events in London and even stayed overnight in the city, she did not meet up with Lily even once. In fact, the former work wives avoided each other all day long. Even though they've both been attending plenty of events, they are sure to never attend the same event. #Awkward
As the feud rumbles on, Lily seems to be determined to let people know that she does, in fact, have friends. She's been mentioning/featuring her friends in vlogs and has been trying to get Ruth Crilly onside. As for Anna, she is best friends with Zoe Sugg nowadays. Lily who?
Lily had a 'wobble' recently when she came in for some criticism on TikTok due to her terrible outfit choices. She had to log off for the weekend because it was simply all too much for her.
Lily is still working out, still playing tennis in the rain, and has made sure to mention this at every opportunity.
Rich recently cracked a smile in one of Lily's vlogs. Can't believe I almost forgot to add that!
Don't forget to vote in the poll! I didn't add a 'neither' option because that would be too easy. You have to pick a side! Haha!

Anything else to add to the recap? Add it in comments!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
Ah I also wanted to say neither. I only follow both on tattle cos these threads are very entertaining. I've known of Anna longer so I picked team lily as I've had less time to be annoyed be her.🙈 (I remember in the Vivianna days Anna seemed so together with her uni and blog, then work and blog, and as someone at the same stage in her life I was low-key jealous. I can't believe how downhill she has gone but how much money she keeps raking in. Makes me sick...bring back the Anna who had an office job she was passionate about and I may switch sides haha) (I know this is the lily thread I'm sorry) (also Anna comes with mark which automatically puts me on lily's side again as at least rich seems to have some kind of life outside his wife, even if barely, and we don't have to hear about him all the time)

• Heart
Reactions: 34
second the neither option -- Lily would traumatise, offend and then piss me off 5 minutes after meeting her and Anna's trade-wife-serving-mold-for-dinner-beware-mark persona isn't my cup of tea either

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Lily is a dick and her stinginess and begging set me off, however, I definitely choose her over Anna. At least with Lily you know that you're getting her real, sloppy self and would probably even admit it herself when she's being a witch or whatever. I cannot stand people like Anna who put on a fake, sweet, good vibes only persona. Anna is the fake friend that will dump you but not have the balls to be honest about why, and I get the feeling she would drop anyone the second her creepy husband snaps his fingers and demands her full attention and devotion.

Reactions: 37
If I included a 'neither' option I'm sure the majority would choose it - and where would be the fun (or discussion) in that? 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I’d prefer Anna’s fake positivity to Lily’s rude and offensiveness and I don’t even follow Anna because she’s just boring. Lily consistently posts problematic things then throws a hissy fit when she’s told off. So Anna wins imo.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
I’d prefer Anna’s fake positivity to Lily’s rude and offensiveness and I don’t even follow Anna because she’s just boring. Lily consistently posts problematic things then throws a hissy fit when she’s told off. So Anna wins imo.
That would be my take too, but then there's Mark (🤢) and I feel like he's the rude and offensive one, knowing very well Anna would still applaud him.

• Sick
Reactions: 15
Come on, a week old pasta and ketchup pasta. Not rocket science ladies

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
(I know this is the lily thread I'm sorry)
Don’t worry, they are the same type and always will be, even if they have a work wife divorce.

Lily is a dick and her stinginess and begging set me off, however, I definitely choose her over Anna. At least with Lily you know that you're getting her real, sloppy self and would probably even admit it herself when she's being a witch or whatever. I cannot stand people like Anna who put on a fake, sweet, good vibes only persona. Anna is the fake friend that will dump you but not have the balls to be honest about why, and I get the feeling she would drop anyone the second her creepy husband snaps his fingers and demands her full attention and devotion.
I was just thinking that Anna is the type of friend you can never really trust to be there for you, no matter what. If things got uncomfortable and you needed a cry, or you were in a hard spot, or Chops Mark needs his bum wiped, forget it, she’s out. Fake positivity only. Lily in the other hand … you also can’t count on her, but you probably my wouldn’t want to since she’s so unpleasant to be around.

Reactions: 20
Wow, she actually went to South London today. Mind you, she had to tell herself it was like New York.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Wow, she actually went to South London today. Mind you, she had to tell herself it was like New York.
So stupid. She means the High Line but just lumps it as New York. And she bought another Uniqlo bag! This one even more hideous - like a panty hose beige! She totally read that last thread about bum bags.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
Her posts about Battersea Power Station are so dumb, I just can’t imagine feeling anything other than bored and slightly stressed out being in a shopping centre lol. Yay Zara’s Xmas decorations!!!! Yay loads of colours of an ugly bag!! Vacuous and unethical. Such a shame they made a historic building into a mall for these bozos.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
No offence I rather watch the paint dry than going to Battersea and Clapham. :sick:

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I was just thinking that Anna is the type of friend you can never really trust to be there for you, no matter what. If things got uncomfortable and you needed a cry, or you were in a hard spot, or Chops Mark needs his bum wiped, forget it, she’s out. Fake positivity only. Lily in the other hand … you also can’t count on her, but you probably my wouldn’t want to since she’s so unpleasant to be around.
One of the things that I've realized is Anna was raised in a household where it was clear her dad was the "head of the family" and took care of everything and was the "decider" that is what Anna wanted. Around Lord Newton, Anne diminishes herself, acquiesces and "defers" to Mawk without ever putting up a fight. If Lord Newton wants to cut ppl out of "their" lives Anne does it without question. Anne puts his needs above hers always. In contrast, Lily is the girlboss nightmare wife who is clearly the bread winner (but has said multiple times she hates it) who treats Rich the way many men treated their wives back in the day by never acknowledging the work/sacrifice they do, expecting it as a default and ridiculing and diminishing them esp around their friends and family (and in Lily's case for years to strangers online) and then wonder why their spouse seems so "downtrodden".

That's why when I say there is no winner, I mean there literally is no winner between these two. Both of them perpetuate harmful stereotypes in diff ways that many millennials and esp Gen Z are trying to break along with having a career that contributes to more harm than good.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
I think we've all noticed Lily's more positivity lately. I thought it was due to losing some baby weight and her hair growth. Though with the friendship break up do you think she's just pretending to make Anna jealous? Or like a look at me type situation where she's showing Anna she doesn't need her anymore.

I could see both of them watching each others videos trying to find something to snark on to their respected husbands.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.