Lily Pebbles #41 Friendship toasted, style roasted, poobs too wobbly hasn’t posted

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And because marriage & kids is one of the main ways people with narcissistic tendencies get their supply. Plus you need a level of self awareness to realise you are selfish in the first place.

Reactions: 15
Lily got married because she lacks social empathy to develop and maintain meaningful relationships from the scratch while her kids and husband "have" tolerate her, or so she thinks and might be in for a huge surprise. (A while ago someone mentioned her getting mad at Rich for calling her out and describing it as "not being suppoetive". Tells you everything you need to know.)

Reactions: 16
But why not just frame the original drawing? It’s just performative and playing at being sentimental rather than actually being sentimental about her drawing.
Look at her showing the world shes a tech wizzard!! And why the need to edit it?!?! Shes so dumb and stupid

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Im confused what did she even edit? It looks exactly the same. Plus wouldn’t it be much nicer to have the original art work?
Imagine years from now when grey asks about it and lily goes no actually it’s a ‘print’ of your art work…

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Soz for the random thought but just realised Lily is Jewish, my N London Jewish friends don’t even celebrate Christmas. So maybe she just doesn’t know what she’s doing?!? Not sure if her family celebrates?

Reactions: 4
Im confused what did she even edit? It looks exactly the same. Plus wouldn’t it be much nicer to have the original art work?
Imagine years from now when grey asks about it and lily goes no actually it’s a ‘print’ of your art work…
This is the most ridiculous thing I’ve ever seen anyone so online. Just frame the original picture

imagine editing your 3 year old’s drawing to make it fit your aesthetic. Poor Grey.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 33
looks like she added a beige filter 😬
I think she only added a filter to the picture of her holding it in the frame. No wonder these YouTubers have no work ethic if they call cropping an image “editing”! A chimp with an iPad could figure that out 🙄

Reactions: 14
Soz for the random thought but just realised Lily is Jewish, my N London Jewish friends don’t even celebrate Christmas. So maybe she just doesn’t know what she’s doing?!? Not sure if her family celebrates?
Loads of Jewish people have Xmas. One of my mates loves it so much that they have a 2nd Xmas on August Bank holiday. Tree, gifts, dinner, everything.

Christmas is for everyone who wants to have gifts and a good time.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Hate to be a lily stan / apologist today lol but when she said edit I think she meant “resize” judging on what she showed. She probably wanted it standard size for a photo frame. Agree it’s weird not just using the original artwork.

Reactions: 9
Oh my actual god this picture is the most stupidest thing I’ve ever seen!!! Just frame the actual picture 😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
She's doing vlogmas on TikTok, but she's already written in the caption of today's TT that she's "trying" her best to keep up. Which means that after four days she'll post a moany IG story about how exhausting editing those videos is, how time-consuming, and how she's not able to enjoy the christmas season. I still remember her doing vlogmas one day (back at her parents' house) and then barely uploading any videos on YT for three months, because she was so exhausted from vlogmas.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 23
For most people I know Christmas is no longer seen as a religious holiday. Many people celebrate it despite their religion or ethnicity as it’s more just a nice happy time of year to spend time with loved ones and show people how much you care.

Nah the reason why she thinks this is creative is because it is B&W and it suits her aesthetic
. No kids care about a B&W art, ask Grey what she likes and frame it.

Reactions: 12
Lily’s family love Christmas so much they broke lockdown rules mid pandemic to celebrate it together for the last time in the family home before her parents downsized. And we would be none the wiser if Lily hadn’t tried to pretend a photo of eating leftovers with Rich on Boxing Day was the real deal, she’s so thick

#gravygate

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.