Lily Pebbles #41 Friendship toasted, style roasted, poobs too wobbly hasn’t posted

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hate to be a lily stan / apologist today lol but when she said edit I think she meant “resize” judging on what she showed. She probably wanted it standard size for a photo frame. Agree it’s weird not just using the original artwork.
So use scissors and cut it to size?

Lily’s family love Christmas so much they broke lockdown rules mid pandemic to celebrate it together for the last time in the family home before her parents downsized. And we would be none the wiser if Lily hadn’t tried to pretend a photo of eating leftovers with Rich on Boxing Day was the real deal, she’s so thick

#gravygate
I feel like I missed this! Always suspected they hadn’t spent it at home just the three of them but was there actual proof?

Reactions: 6
I feel like I missed this! Always suspected they hadn’t spent it at home just the three of them but was there actual proof?
Lily’s complicated ‘explanation’ (that raised more questions than it answered) all but confirmed it.
I had forgotten it was Anna who drew attention to the lack of gravy in the first place 🫢

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 18
She's doing vlogmas on TikTok, but she's already written in the caption of today's TT that she's "trying" her best to keep up. Which means that after four days she'll post a moany IG story about how exhausting editing those videos is, how time-consuming, and how she's not able to enjoy the christmas season. I still remember her doing vlogmas one day (back at her parents' house) and then barely uploading any videos on YT for three months, because she was so exhausted from vlogmas.
Her explaination that she won't be able to do YouTube Vlogmas ever again cause she now has children and 10 minutes videos are impossible... so she will do 1-minute long videos instead on TikTok...
I will email my boss to tell him I will do 1-minute work on December cause I am a mom now. And will take 3 months off after Dec 24. Because I am a mom now.

Ah, and she made sure to explain that while cooking to show she is OMG-so-busy-don't-have-time-for-anything-cause-she-is-a-mom!

• Haha
Reactions: 32
But why not just frame the original drawing? It’s just performative and playing at being sentimental rather than actually being sentimental about her drawing.
Such a stupid mummy. Anyone with half a brain would’ve framed the original.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
So many people on her IG announcement saying they do not have nor plan to get Tiktok. Oh dear...

• Haha
Reactions: 19
So many people on her IG announcement saying they do not have nor plan to get Tiktok. Oh dear...
I saw her replying to one person basically telling them to get tik tok and just follow her.. that’s not a good answer to someone saying they don’t want to use tik tok 🙄

• Angry
Reactions: 24
Lily is delusional if she thinks I'm going to ruin my tiktok algorithm by watching her vlogmas there. Vlogmas is for when I take make up off at the end of the day, I put my phone on a shelf in the bathroom and do my skincare routine

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Greige isn’t going to notice lily’s regifting at Christmas like we didn’t notice gravy during lockdown.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
The comments on here today… you guys are on fire. She 100% won’t do vlogmas because no one else is doing vlogmas. I had completely forgotten about #gravygate.

Reactions: 12
I just vommed all over my phone watching her take her fried greasy hair down while standing over her food. Yuck.

who is actually upset they will miss her lousy vlogs? Uploading to tiktok and not you tube or instagram has zero to do with wanting to spend time with her kids or the format of Instagram and everything to do with where she can make the most money with the least amount of effort. The long rambly explanation nobody asked for is so clearly a lie and a bad one at that.

Reactions: 18
If she would just embrace her natural texture, trim her eybrows and pluck them instead of rocking grandpa eyebrows, she would look like less of a mess. Her hair and her brows are out of control.
I love a fluffy brow, but fluffy brows still need shape and feathering to look feminine. Otherwise they look so intensely masculine. Her brows remind me of moustaches

Reactions: 23
Uploading to tiktok and not you tube or instagram has zero to do with wanting to spend time with her kids or the format of Instagram and everything to do with where she can make the most money with the least amount of effort. The long rambly explanation nobody asked for is so clearly a lie and a bad one at that.
it’s exactly that. Also there’s absolutely no reason the videos can’t be repurposed on Instagram or even just the clips shared on stories instead of being edited together so that people who don’t have tik tok can also see. She’s just lazy.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.