Lily Pebbles #41 Friendship toasted, style roasted, poobs too wobbly hasn’t posted

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just immediately had to think of Lily and I'm wondering if you guys know, if she ever talked about this (you're probably more up to date in terms of insta story blurbs).
Yeah, that study was quite alarming, wasn't it. The risk is estimated to go from 1.64% to 4% if the person frequently straightens their hair. But I don't think Lily is interested in those things, let alone raising awareness for free, and since the damage can't be detected immediately, it won't outweigh her hatred towards curly hair to the extent of not frying it daily. After all, she's the person to use a lipstick someone else has used despite knowing her eczema would get worse.

Reactions: 8
Lily talk about something so important? She just shills products and puts out as many affiliate links as possible

She isnt someone to talk about this, the girl is dumb and noone has ever told her anything about life. She barely reads, spells correctly.
Ok, that's what I was thinking 😂
I link the study here:

One paragraph reads " Hair product use, a predominant exposure pathway to various EDCs (12,13), has been associated with hormone-sensitive cancers including breast (14–19) and ovarian cancer (20–23) in previous epidemiologic studies."

I feel like, particularly in terms of breast cancer this should be something to be aware of and to make your followers aware of, if you do breast cancer awareness collaborations 😅 But I guess she doesn't know and neither did I right until today...

Reactions: 3
Does anyone know why she hates her curly hair? She goes to such an effort to straighten it but having only starting to watch her recently, I instantly knew she had curly hair despite it being straight. Not that it’s a bad thing, I think it’s just something to do with the root? It just looks quite frazzled towards her roots and her baby hairs

Reactions: 7
Does anyone know why she hates her curly hair? She goes to such an effort to straighten it but having only starting to watch her recently, I instantly knew she had curly hair despite it being straight. Not that it’s a bad thing, I think it’s just something to do with the root? It just looks quite frazzled towards her roots and her baby hairs
I think it’s a combination of a few things. 1. Her sisters have straight hair and she’s jealous of them. 2. She thinks her curly hair makes her look too Jewish and she doesn’t like people thinking she looks that way. 3. Curly hair does require more effort to keep looking nice and lily is lazy.

Reactions: 18
I think it’s a combination of a few things. 1. Her sisters have straight hair and she’s jealous of them. 2. She thinks her curly hair makes her look too Jewish and she doesn’t like people thinking she looks that way. 3. Curly hair does require more effort to keep looking nice and lily is lazy.
Also she grew up in the early 2000s, sleek straight hair was everywhere -- hair salons often didn't know how to care about anything that wasn't type 1, CGM wasn't accessible and even when you take the amount of resources you have now, you are probably going to experience a hit and miss phase anyway. To some extent I get her aversion, I am "guilty" of it too, but she refuses to educate herself and the older she gets, the approach of a stubborn toddler becomes more and more laughable.

Reactions: 16
It's a small thing, well two things
1. Make your own bechamel sauce. It's literally 3 ingredients and stir. Seriously.
2. I hateeeeee the way she says lasagne. My goodness

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Also she grew up in the early 2000s, sleek straight hair was everywhere -- hair salons often didn't know how to care about anything that wasn't type 1, CGM wasn't accessible and even when you take the amount of resources you have now, you are probably going to experience a hit and miss phase anyway. To some extent I get her aversion, I am "guilty" of it too, but she refuses to educate herself and the older she gets, the approach of a stubborn toddler becomes more and more laughable.
Imagine if Grey had or grows up to have curly hair and all she sees is her mother trying everything she can to get rid of hers! It’s sad.

I, like think you like mean like lasagne errm like that’s like how she like says it. Ffs impossibly viewing with the likes again 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Angry
Ok, that's what I was thinking 😂
I link the study here:

One paragraph reads " Hair product use, a predominant exposure pathway to various EDCs (12,13), has been associated with hormone-sensitive cancers including breast (14–19) and ovarian cancer (20–23) in previous epidemiologic studies."

I feel like, particularly in terms of breast cancer this should be something to be aware of and to make your followers aware of, if you do breast cancer awareness collaborations 😅 But I guess she doesn't know and neither did I right until today...

Endocrine disruptors are in everything mainstream that isn't a natural product-
Chemical sunscreens
Perfume
Preservatives
Plastic of every kind

Etc.

Regular person's high exposure to endocrine disruptors: wake up, use scented facewash. Use scented lotion. Use chemical sunsrceen instead of mineral sunscreen. Use scented makeup, hair products, and perfume. Grab plastic water bottle that you use every single day that has definitely degraded from being in the sun. Live your daily life. Grab groceries, including several convenience products that have been processed with heat and plastic machine parts. Eat out of plastic tupperware. Eat out of canned goods pantry supply.

I want to say that 95% of people have no clue that endocrine disruptors are in everything, and that exposure to them increases your cancer risk and your risk of having fertility issues. These have been known and published for years- most people don't really seem to care.

Google it, tons of resources will come up. Great prenatal book that covers the same thing: Brain health from birth, and it starts with the egg, both by Rebecca Fett.

Sure, Lily could educate people or herself, but the truth is that this info has been out for AGES. I'm not sure why regular people don't already know this. Be curious when you're reading labels, guys!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I’m going to be honest and say that as much as I dislike Lily I do not expect her to educate me on things like that and would frankly be a bit surprised if she did start to, she might fry her hair into oblivion but she’s not unique for using heated hair tools frequently within the influencer community!

Reactions: 27
I
I’m going to be honest and say that as much as I dislike Lily I do not expect her to educate me on things like that and would frankly be a bit surprised if she did start to, she might fry her hair into oblivion but she’s not unique for using heated hair tools frequently within the influencer community!
I agree, we shouldn't be getting medical advice from influencers, at best she can direct her followers to NHS pages and encourage people to do their own research

Reactions: 11
Also she grew up in the early 2000s, sleek straight hair was everywhere.
Yes you’re right. I almost added this to my list! But then I also considered that her best friend Hannah had curly hair (I believe even as a teen and so you’d think that maybe that would influence lily to keep hers curly too)

Reactions: 4
There’s more of a difference between Lily & Anna’s content now - Anna’s feels like all ads, Lily’s content is more thought out and enjoyable. Lily’s style has improved and better than Anna’s.

Reactions: 20
There’s more of a difference between Lily & Anna’s content now - Anna’s feels like all ads, Lily’s content is more thought out and enjoyable. Lily’s style has improved and better than Anna’s.
It will not last beyond the money making season.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
IG comparison of similar work.
Not sure why ad agencies are using her tbh.
85% drop in likes and comments in two years. Skipped 2021 because being pregnant is only temporary business.
2DAD5002-EFDC-4452-B19D-EA6441F5FCDE.png
C21A8B85-A5A4-4B59-940E-708DF0A793D3.png

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.