Lily Pebbles #41 Friendship toasted, style roasted, poobs too wobbly hasn’t posted

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Converse with that coat feel so mismatched! If you need a coat that warm you should be wearing weather appropriate shoes.
I agree Converse are a little thin … they do make leather ones which are great for winter. I prefer Vans high tops in a solid color in winter, as they’re a little warmer.
Also, on the straightening topic: Lily doesn’t regularly do straightening treatments. She’s gotten them in the past and doesn’t like them. She prefers to fry the tit out of her hair with an iron. Also, all straightening treatments are not created equal; some have a much higher chemical potency than others. There are more sophisticated ones these days that are safer, with a high price tag to go along with that peace of mind… and as someone else already said, endocrine disrupters are in literally everything around us, sadly.

Reactions: 12
Also, on the straightening topic: Lily doesn’t regularly do straightening treatments. She’s gotten them in the past and doesn’t like them. She prefers to fry the tit out of her hair with an iron. Also, all straightening treatments are not created equal; some have a much higher chemical potency than others. There are more sophisticated ones these days that are safer, with a high price tag to go along with that peace of mind… and as someone else already said, endocrine disrupters are in literally everything around us, sadly.
The study mentioned straighteners and straightening products not just procedures. I read it yesterday and it says that from something over 33K women aged 35-74 "only" 378 of them were diagnosed uterine cancer in 11 years. It reminds me of aluminium in antiperspirant and its potential (albeit never proven) link to breast cancer.

Reactions: 2
That jumper looks like a Newcastle United jersey.

And she might soon go off Rudy the Boy Prince once he starts running around and having toddler tantrums.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
That striped jumper looks horrible. The quality looks worse than H&M and like it would pill in a single wear.

Reactions: 7
Guys I'm crying over her stories just now about the faulty advent calendar 😂😂😂

1. Does Grey have amnesia? Is Lily totally underestimating her child? Or does mine just have a freaky memory? She mentions temporary tattoos "that grey will definitely have forgotten about". My kid who is almost exactly the same age would not forget. I can get out a colouring book that is almost identical to other colouring books she's had and she'll remember it and where she got it etc.
2. "I don't know how I'm going to work out which number is missing, I'm not good with numbers" YOU JUST NEED TO COUNT TO 25 YOU IMBECILE! MY 3 YEAR OLD CAN MANAGE THAT!

Honestly, how does she not fall down more?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 56

1. Does Grey have amnesia? Is Lily totally underestimating her child? Or does mine just have a freaky memory? She mentions temporary tattoos "that grey will definitely have forgotten about". My kid who is almost exactly the same age would not forget. I can get out a colouring book that is almost identical to other colouring books she's had and she'll remember it and where she got it etc.
2. "I don't know how I'm going to work out which number is missing, I'm not good with numbers" YOU JUST NEED TO COUNT TO 25 YOU IMBECILE! MY 3 YEAR OLD CAN MANAGE THAT!

I can’t believe how cheap she is. She stole and item out of a goody bag which grey was given after a party to use in the advent calendar… instead of just picking up some cheap chocolate and bits to put in it.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 38

Also crying.

I’d kept a lid on my absolute fury about this advent calendar but here we are…

1 - Surely she’d have had a gifted Liberty one or something she could’ve re-used.
2 - I know Rudy is too young but if she was wittering on about Grey having one forever, surely the sensible thing would’ve been to have bought him one too?
3 - doesn’t want Grey to have chocolate every day, fair however other snacks are available
4- cost of living crisis and she is pretending to be all sustainable. She’s just cheap. Maybe some people can only afford £1 on a Cadbury one.

I could go on.

Howling hers is faulty.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
The fact that she mentions how many swipes the calendar got shows how greedy they all are. This is insane.

Reactions: 33
Also wouldn’t surprise me if this divvy bint hasn’t put it together correctly and the other side of the boxes are also numbered but no one told her

• Haha
Reactions: 16
of course she tagged the brand as she knows they will kindly reach out to kindly gift her some sort of replacement. Disgusting.

• Angry
Reactions: 24
I agree Converse are a little thin … they do make leather ones which are great for winter. I prefer Vans high tops in a solid color in winter, as they’re a little warmer.

nobody told Lily leather converse exists, wait til she finds out in some viral tikok and then she will go and buy a pair, style it up (badly) and make the reeel and use the word ‘mental’ and ‘genius’ and why nobody told me all in that reel to discuss her discovery. Lol,

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Chocolate money that she has eaten some of…..stickers Grey has already used, a lip balm stolen from a party bag, and some notes on something resembling toilet roll 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
3000 swipes who are these idiots funding her lifestyle :sneaky:
imagine if just for once she’d found a lovely little small business on Etsy or whatever.

she has no shame.

even Anna Hart donates her BF affiliate link earnings to charity.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
She's such a cheap cow. She can't even be bothered to buy a bleeping lip balm and swipes one from a party bag. Pretends it's sustainable but is going to fill it with claries accessories tat.

Reactions: 20

She really is lucky that Rich decided to marry her. Yikes.
I understand that some people quite literally cannot figure out numbers because they have some sort of dyslexia- but go to a doctor and get diagnosed and learn to understand your issues.

A grown adult who can't count to 25 and line up the boxes in order to find the missing number.. wow.

Lily: your kids are going to be bringing home homework. Reading, writing, arithmetic. You are supposed to be able to help them with the basics, you're supposed to teach them as well. Your kids deserve a parent that cares enough to do so. Go get assessed and then learn, because if you have dyslexia, your kids might as well. You have the money and the time. You have no excuse.

Last edited:
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.