Lily Pebbles #36 Lily Pebbles and the Sad Kidnapper's Cupboard

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have to say I love it. Lily touting her stupidity is always very amusing to me and it’s excellent Tattle fodder.
She had stopped doing that for a while, which was a shame because sometimes I’m just having such a field day when she posts a lot of dumb tit on Instagram. Favourites include demanding a separate wing for babies to get jabs and the astounding realisation that you can rewear high street dresses even a year or two after you’ve purchased them.
I was worried for a bit that she was going to post fewer idiotic thoughts after Rudy was born, but I should've known she can't help herself 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Oh my god, her sister looks like an ACTUAL ALIEN. Those apostrophe brows. And is that heavily applied and not the right shade contour or does she just need a wash? I genuinely can't stop staring at her.
I hate myself for saying this, but her sister's teeth really upset me.

I came here with the same screenshot trying to workout what the hell that sentence was
It's a double walled glass - it's super lightweight and feels kind of like plastic. They're good for hot liquids as you won't burn your hands touching them. Until you break them, then you do have a gazillion pieces to pick up.

Reactions: 3
I was worried for a bit that she was going to post fewer idiotic thoughts after Rudy was born, but I should've known she can't help herself 😂
Happily, your worries were unfounded and yes - she is still just as much of a tit as she was before.

Yay!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Wow that bag is £15?!
I bought it at the start of the year and it was half the price (not in £) uniqlo is really marked up in UK.

The uniqlo bag has been around for forever and she got to wait for a viral moment to jump on the wagon so stupid.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Wow that bag is £15?!
I bought it at the start of the year and it was half the price (not in £) uniqlo is really marked up in UK.

The uniqlo bag has been around for forever and she got to wait for a viral moment to jump on the wagon so stupid.
I am surprised none of them jump on the Cos one

02E90D49-F0C7-4C00-BDA8-8BFA7DBB719D.png

ladies, in case you didn’t know, you can also make the strap longer. #noonetoldme

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Guys, Ella’s Kitchen re-posted Lily’s stories about the resealable packets o_O
Watch her get a whole box of snacks in the coming days

Guys, I’m a total trend setter! I’ve had the old version of that Uniqlo bag for about 5 years now! Had no idea it’s become the bag everyone wants 😂 😂
Its because jts also going viral on tiktok

I am surprised none of them jump on the Cos one

View attachment 1433855
ladies, in case you didn’t know, you can also make the strap longer. #noonetoldme
Because Cos isnt probably sending it out for free

Reactions: 4
Why is this woman so obsessed with tampons.
I don’t understand why she was so concerned about them being ‘private’ inside of her handbag.

It’s like she thinks she’s being a modern woman and breaking the ‘period stigma’ by showing them off. But the way she does it and talking about hiding them is just the complete opposite of it. She’s missing the mark.

Reactions: 18
But how? Lol she is too busy for a shag
And seeing as Rich had nothing good to say about having two kids, I don’t see him agreeing to a third right now… he seems stressed, overwhelmed and miserable.

• Sad
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.