Lily Pebbles #36 Lily Pebbles and the Sad Kidnapper's Cupboard

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did she tag the company of the broken glass? Wouldn’t surprise me if she had.

the amount of tit she’s posting recently is so laughable. Someone’s obviously told her that it’s quantity not quality.

Reactions: 19
What do middle class white women talk when they see each other. Do they talk about the life experience that no one told them. Oh there is a seal on my baby’s snacks. Oh you can’t flush tampons.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
What do middle class white women talk when they see each other. Do they talk about the life experience that no one told them. Oh there is a seal on my baby’s snacks. Oh you can’t flush tampons.
Lily probably just spends all the time moaning about her kids and her husband…

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I have no idea but maybe she was trying to type "worth" rather than "with"? 🤷

Also I sent her brand bashing screenshot to a few of her recent clients she's worked for and Beauty Pie already responded to say they've passed on the feedback to the relevant department. Probably won't stop them working with her but worth making sure they'd seen it!
Doing the god’s work. Am sending it to o2 outlet.

Reactions: 6
Her sisters teeth are freaking massive, just like Lily's used to be. Do people (with money) just don't mind things like that? I'd get them sorted asap, before buying expensive gaffs in London.

What's Rich's surname? I've never paid enough attention to lily, but what would be Greys full name? I know the Grey Luna part

Reactions: 10
the amount of tit she’s posting recently is so laughable. Someone’s obviously told her that it’s quantity not quality.
I have to say I love it. Lily touting her stupidity is always very amusing to me and it’s excellent Tattle fodder.
She had stopped doing that for a while, which was a shame because sometimes I’m just having such a field day when she posts a lot of dumb tit on Instagram. Favourites include demanding a separate wing for babies to get jabs and the astounding realisation that you can rewear high street dresses even a year or two after you’ve purchased them.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
View attachment 1432035

Really groundbreaking content that posts for an actual living.

I guess nobody told her that packs are usually resealable. She will be very happy to save some pennies.
Are you telling me that unless a package of food has some sort of built in sealing technology she’s never thought to use a clip, a rubber band or a baggy to keep the food fresh?!?!?!

Reactions: 22
Are you telling me that unless a package of food has some sort of built in sealing technology she’s never thought to use a clip, a rubber band or a baggy to keep the food fresh?!?!?!
I am SURE she posted some kind of food clip a few months ago (aff link). So clever.

Lily is really having the equivalent of a slow news day.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
“Right on my doorstep in LONDON! Because I’m a LONDONER!” Must be a big doorstep if it takes over an hour.
If she were a true Londoner, she wouldn't need citymapper to get to the o2, Piccadilly line to finsbury park, Vic to green Park then jubilee. She needs to explore and visit places that aren't on the Piccadilly line

Grey Garnham sounds like Grey Gardens. Would not suprise me of grey and lily end up having the same relationship as Edie and Edith

Last edited:
  • Haha
What is this nonsense that she calls ‘content’ ?!
How can any brand work with her? They clearly do not look past her follower count 🙄

Reactions: 11
Her cup was double walled, so that's what I gathered she meant by twice as much glass

Reactions: 7
What is this nonsense that she calls ‘content’ ?!
How can any brand work with her? They clearly do not look past her follower count 🙄
What is even more baffling is that Lily thinks she’s good at it? How? Why?!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
This has GOT to be a secret #ad for the company because why would she admit being so completely hopeless when tupperware, old takeaway containers, sandwich bags etc exist

At least she’s got another use for the clever tongs!
But those are toast tongs not glass tongs. Nobody told her tongs are multi-purpose.

(I’ve typed tong so many times now my brain is humming it to the tune of the Thong Song “tong tong tong tong tong tong”)

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.