Lily Pebbles #36 Lily Pebbles and the Sad Kidnapper's Cupboard

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Haven’t they already gifted her a free stay? It does ring a bell. Wasn’t this when she complained that the menu wasn’t kid-friendly enough and there was no bath or something? When she sent out Rich and HER to buy a new mascara for her? And why does my brain remember this incredibly irrelevant information? 😅
I have no recollection of this but then again I did stop watching her for a few years after she drove me mad 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Haven’t they already gifted her a free stay? It does ring a bell. Wasn’t this when she complained that the menu wasn’t kid-friendly enough and there was no bath or something? When she sent out Rich and HER to buy a new mascara for her? And why does my brain remember this incredibly irrelevant information? 😅
Was this the same holiday where she complained about Her being in the same room as them? Or the one where she had to quietly sit outside when She was asleep so as not to wake Her?

Reactions: 7
I thought the same. It was about this time last year too as well...

Reactions: 5
I’d like to think she is complementing the content from hush and beauty pie to make up for dragging brands the other day but I have a feeling she is just continuing to issue opinions of any kind on brands’ content like she is some sort of authority on all things social media/advertising. I find her delusion so entertaining.

Reactions: 15
I’d like to think she is complementing the content from hush and beauty pie to make up for dragging brands the other day but I have a feeling she is just continuing to issue opinions of any kind on brands’ content like she is some sort of authority on all things social media/advertising. I find her delusion so entertaining.
I wonder if someone 'had a word'

• Haha
Reactions: 10
💯 I think someone has messaged BP and now she is complementing BP, I am sure she will play the classic “misunderstood” card

Reactions: 5
She did go to that hotel recently, it was around April as I looked when we went to London then and the prices were so ridiculously laughable!!!

Reactions: 4
Her EA ad is full of falsehoods - nothing against the product itself - it’s all Lily’s fault

1: few years back when her lips were really tattered she was asking for product recommendations every other day and nothing worked til some doc prescribed steriod cream, never seen her swearing by her holy grail (cringe label btw) EA cream til of course a paid opportunity came along

2: didnt shejust show her dry flaky arms last week why didnt her EA cream come tothe rescue instead of the mirror water scrub? She cld haveshown using the EA cream after the scrub right? If its such an essential she shd and wld have shown the use of organically time to time and not only rave when there is a paid job involved and fking dumb reel to post. Bet she charges more for the job just so she can”show off” that she is a COOL content creator with her trendy reels. This is why people lose trust in full time “influencers” They are paid to shill products so… good or bad they just got to say it’s good. Oh wells. Consumers arent stupid too.

Reactions: 16
You're right of course. Every time she does one of these ads, she says it's a product that she can't do without or she says she's "obsessed" with it. But then we never hear about it again and she moves on to the next product she's paid to promote. So none of what she says seems very authentic.

Reactions: 13
Lol. Are you Lily Pebbles
Financially, I wish! 😂 But no, I just have a good memory. It’s often quite handy, but also blesses me with irrelevant facts such as the minutiae of Lily’s #gifted moans.

Was this the same holiday where she complained about Her being in the same room as them? Or the one where she had to quietly sit outside when She was asleep so as not to wake Her?
Yes, Lily complained about Her being in the same room. She proceeded to say that because of Her Rich and Lily had to go to sleep early and it was utter bliss. Like they couldn’t do that every day if they wanted to.
The one where they *had* to sit quietly outside was when they went to Soho Farmhouse for their anniversary. When she kept on banging on about parents being ninjas. Again, glad I remember all these important details. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
‘Start complimenting brands’ social work but don’t make it obvious’

Nice try Lily we see you and so do they 😜

• Haha
Reactions: 19
How is she paying for beauty pie membership when she's an ongoing ad partner?
She apparently 'loves being a member' but getting freebies all the time?

Reactions: 4
Lol she wants to make highlights on her IG "as useful for you guys as possible". Babes, we know it's all about ££££ you even said it yourself "do check highlights for codes or outfit links?" It's so obvious, just say it like it is. God I can't stand when influencers act like they're doing a huge favour to humanity by enabling consumerism and filling their own pockets. Same with Nana "I've tried to find as many dupes for you as possible." Like she's doing a selfless act. Sod off.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.