Lily Pebbles #36 Lily Pebbles and the Sad Kidnapper's Cupboard

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Once again can't congratulate her peers without inserting herself in their successes/ milestones/ launches etc..
IMG_20220721_145609.jpg

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
This thread moves fast! Thanks to Lily for being so ample with her clever content!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Why has she started doing ‘pieces to camera’? Is she trying to be a presenter?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
The aircon unit reflection on the window 🤣🤣🤣 must be driving her nuts that it's always visible ruining her shots lmao
IMG_20220721_190001.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Didn't she have a gripe about Elizabeth Arden recently? Something about it having a fragrance now? Or am I making that up.

Reactions: 8
Didn't she have a gripe about Elizabeth Arden recently? Something about it having a fragrance now? Or am I making that up.
She didn't complain about EA, but about the regulations by which their cream with no scent still had to be labelled as "scented". It just took her 4 stories to "explain" (even though literally no one asked) so by the end it felt like a moan.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
So she goes to 'a fancy restaurant' with her toddler, is provided with high chairs and has her daughter eat off a cushion...? Nice.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
No AD BREAK (copied from Nanna) this time? God she's so inconsistent and sloppy with everything she does.

Reactions: 9
She didn't complain about EA, but about the regulations by which their cream with no scent still had to be labelled as "scented". It just took her 4 stories to "explain" (even though literally no one asked) so by the end it felt like a moan.
Ah, I obviously switched off and assumed she was complaining

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Treehouse hotel has been gifting free stays to a few influencers recently. Perhaps today's story was an opportunity to beg for a free stay?

• Angry
Reactions: 7
Treehouse hotel has been gifting free stays to a few influencers recently. Perhaps today's story was an opportunity to beg for a free stay?
Haven’t they already gifted her a free stay? It does ring a bell. Wasn’t this when she complained that the menu wasn’t kid-friendly enough and there was no bath or something? When she sent out Rich and HER to buy a new mascara for her? And why does my brain remember this incredibly irrelevant information? 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Haven’t they already gifted her a free stay? It does ring a bell. Wasn’t this when she complained that the menu wasn’t kid-friendly enough and there was no bath or something? When she sent out Rich and HER to buy a new mascara for her? And why does my brain remember this incredibly irrelevant information? 😅
Lol. Are you Lily Pebbles

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.