Lily Pebbles #36 Lily Pebbles and the Sad Kidnapper's Cupboard

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
in general, it is just a bit waste of storage space and $ to buy a gadget just for one particular purpose/to handle one fruit or food
I agree. Overly specific items are a waste unless you use them loads. However, I love those things for chopping apples😍

Reactions: 3
Can someone translate? Because I have no idea what she’s trying to say. Double the what?

C0BEB0B0-A504-4DD3-94D4-4E3BAE8A83DE.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Can someone translate? Because I have no idea what she’s trying to say. Double the what?

View attachment 1431916
I have no idea but maybe she was trying to type "worth" rather than "with"? 🤷

Also I sent her brand bashing screenshot to a few of her recent clients she's worked for and Beauty Pie already responded to say they've passed on the feedback to the relevant department. Probably won't stop them working with her but worth making sure they'd seen it!

• Heart
@fidgetjo is she trying to say it’s a double walled glass so it has twice as much glass as a normal glass? I’ll stop saying glass now

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Lily the Riddler.
We all know who will be fishing those shards from the dishwasher 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
We have two different interpretations so far for what it means 😂 so honestly who knows!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
We have two different interpretations so far for what it means 😂 so honestly who knows!
I understood (ie tried really hard to solve the riddle) as that glass being twice as big as other glasses and thus having double the amount of glass 🤣

• Haha
Imagine buying a swim suit knowing that Lily has potentially worn and returned it. YUCK!

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
42934E55-0D7C-41EC-A940-E98EDFF79C9B.png

Really groundbreaking content that posts for an actual living.

I guess nobody told her that packs are usually resealable. She will be very happy to save some pennies.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.