Lily Pebbles #36 Lily Pebbles and the Sad Kidnapper's Cupboard

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sometimes I wish Instagram would get rid off influencers’ fake followers. Lily wouldn’t be left with many.

Reactions: 10
Yeah...she's still criticizing her body while showing it to us? It's not really body positivity, but it's something I guess.

Reactions: 14
Singing the okey cokey (with incorrect lyrics), to make it look like you've been 'caught out' being ditzy, but actually deliberately filming yourself doing it, is just bizarre in the extreme.
Filming yourself running into the sea and talking about body positivity but criticising yourself at the same time,
Neither of these things make any sense whatsoever.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
At one point she claimed the holiday was a proper break because she had taken zero photos of herself. So how are we getting this continuous flow of photos and videos of her on holiday then? Make it make sense, Lily!

• Haha
Reactions: 28
The bit where she dives in looks so awkward! Trying so hard to appear spontaneous.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Ewww she thinks she is in Baywatch. So, she bought 9 swimwear and she only wore 2-3 of them.
Having said that I think she is at least honest with her size, she said she is size 14 now which is okay but her friendnermy mentioned that she is size 10, how? Nana is no way size 10.
I think Nanna looks quite trim.
I would believe she’s a size 10.
Have I been fooled by the angles? LOL

Reactions: 5
She’s already had a free trip to Disney!

That was before she has HER & HIM. Now she’s got kids that’s 4 people to pay to fly there if they wanted a holiday. She’ll be after another trip for free.

Obviously rudy is a bit small for disney at the moment, but better to get back on their radar sooner rather than later!

Reactions: 13
I might (🤮) prefer her freakishly large big toes to the orthopedic monstrosities she is calling sandals. Those need to be burned immediately.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
always having fun til she didnt take any pics or vids but look the day (weeks) after she spams her stories/feed with endless throwback what a liar

Her dancing video omg. Ok like how cringe & creepy is it —
Passing her phone to a friend or fam member near her and she goes into this demented trance/ dance
Then she will preview the footage and deemed it quality enough for her to post the following day etc hahahhaha

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Its sooo dumb whenever she says she FORGOT TO TAKE PICS when it’s such a LIE

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.