Lily Pebbles #36 Lily Pebbles and the Sad Kidnapper's Cupboard

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did she pay to go to this festival? How much was the ticket?
If she paid it was £325 but you also have to be a member of soho house to get tickets and they’re done through a lottery process to be able to buy them… although food and drink and included & also it’s cheaper if you’re under 27.

089EEE34-9D58-4833-90B9-0BBDCE72C783.png

• Wow
Reactions: 3
I reckon she was deliriously happy at all the free stuff - hence the dancing.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I can't fathom that Lily would pay £325 for a festival! If she got invited she didn't declare it was a pr-invite

Reactions: 19
The way she danced looks like her water is going to break. Or she is going to birth the biggest tit ever

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I was so confused by this story. House Festival? Ok maybe I am living under a rock, and hadn’t a clue it was a thing, but isn’t it called Soho House Festival? Or did Lily intentionally avoid the mention of Soho House so she wouldn’t have to declare it gifted? (There’s no way she spent over 300 quid on a day/afternoon out)

Attachments

Reactions: 20
What if she has actually paid?
Maybe that’s why she’s avoided to mention them. Probably thinks why should they get a mention/exposure when they never gave her a free ticket. Who knows 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 14
Did she not say her sister got her the tickets because she manages one of the bands?
Wasn’t that for the festival she went to at the weekend with her sister. This was a different one she went to without rich or the kids.

Reactions: 10
always having fun til she didnt take any pics or vids but look the day (weeks) after she spams her stories/feed with endless throwback what a liar

Her dancing video omg. Ok like how cringe & creepy is it —
Passing her phone to a friend or fam member near her and she goes into this demented trance/ dance
Then she will preview the footage and deemed it quality enough for her to post the following day etc hahahhaha
Is she… braless???
4A3CEA35-2CA6-4DC8-98AF-EF0977BC7A68.jpeg

That dress looks like a nightie and not in a good way. It's very wide. Would also never wear a white dress to a festival in a field no matter how upmarket the festival was. I'm interested to understand the fashion choices that Lily and Anna have been making. Am I missing something or do I just not know what rich women in their 30s wear in England? Who would you say is a good representation of current trends in the UK on social media?

Reactions: 25
That dress looks like a nightie and not in a good way. It's very wide. Would also never wear a white dress to a festival in a field no matter how upmarket the festival was. I'm interested to understand the fashion choices that Lily and Anna have been making. Am I missing something or do I just not know what rich women in their 30s wear in England? Who would you say is a good representation of current trends in the UK on social media?
I'm not sure I'm aware of anyone else that dresses like Lily.

My social media feed seems to either show expensive minimalism, vintage, or full on colour clashing maximalism.

Reactions: 12
I feel like Soho House used to be cool back in the day and now it’s not. Why would someone want to go there when there’s a cost of living crisis

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.